SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

What's the answer Bond gives M when he asks why Bond was in Mexico? A holiday??? Terrific trailer though!!!
    Screen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%203.17.54%20AM_zpsvcg9drbn.jpgScreen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%203.18.46%20AM_zpsoiwnbtsq.jpgScreen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%203.17.46%20AM_zpsnqkrauu1.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    This looks like it's going to be a really fun movie. There aren't enough words to aptly describe how I'm feeling.
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    I love that helicopter twirl. Nice.
    Léa Seydoux..oh my!
    @TripAces answer to your first observation is in the info box below the vid.

Why would they just throw that information out there?! I didn't know that. Now I do.
    It's looking good.... so far. It's amazing how John Barry's music gives it another dimension. I just hope it really is Newman and he's included the OHMSS theme in the final movie, and not his typical ambient drivel again.
    Looks incredible :D
    I think everyone is getting a serious meltdown here :-P. It seems EON Productions now fully embraced George Lazenby as the "Godfather of Bond Films" hehehe.

Serious, I loved it! Like the teaser trailer, this full trailer also is a comprehensive little movie in itself. Yes, it spoils more, but that's normal for a 2min 32sec trailer.

What captivates ME is how.....how insanely nerdist the Bond producers have become :-P. By jolly, it is as if Barbara, Michael, Daniel, Sam, John, Neal, Robert....are all reading our minds! It's like voodoo from "LALD" :-P!
    The OHMSS theme is one of the greatest pieces of Bond music ever. It makes the trailer even better than it already would had it not employed it. That being said, is it being used because OHMSS is also a S.P.E.C.T.R.E. film? Because there are some more links between the two films than any of the information we have suggests? Because it just sounds awesome?
    Questions, questions...
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    TripAces wrote: »
    Sark wrote: »
    So, strictly from the trailer it appears there's some relationship between
    Madeline Swan and Mr White. His daughter perhaps?

WHo says
    "you can across me so many times, yet you never saw me"

One nitpick. It appears at 1:55
    that they're using the old lame trick of "bullet-proof glass" meaning that bullets literally bounce off without leaving a scratch.
    Denbigh
    I'm very curious as to what he meant.
  • Outstanding trailer!

Like:
    Acting (Craig and Waltz on top)
    Bond-Q interaction
    OHMSS theme!
    Cinematography and set design
    Hinx badassery
    Mystery and action scenes

I'm still not convinced about the grading on the Mexico scenes, it looks too yellow to me.
    Any big spoilers in it?

There are some hints (especially if you pause it)
  • RC7RC7
    bondsum wrote: »
    It's looking good.... so far. It's amazing how John Barry's music gives it another dimension. I just hope it really is Newman and he's included the OHMSS theme in the final movie, and not his typical ambient drivel again.

It has no business being in the movie, but works great for a trailer.
    Wow, that trailer was soooooo awesome! I don't know how many times I watched it now! Hahaha today will be a loooong day for my friends with me talking about Bond all the time :D But really, I loved it! I don't know how I will survive until November...
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    I think everyone is getting a serious meltdown here :-P. It seems EON Productions now fully embraced George Lazenby as the "Godfather of Bond Films" hehehe.

Serious, I loved it! Like the teaser trailer, this full trailer also is a comprehensive little movie in itself. Yes, it spoils more, but that's normal for a 2min 32sec trailer.

What captivates ME is how.....how insanely nerdist the Bond producers have become :-P. By jolly, it is as if Barbara, Michael, Daniel, Sam, John, Neal, Robert....are all reading our minds! It's like voodoo from "LALD" :-P!

They have read these forums;-)

My God!!! :-O

How am I supposed to fall asleep now? NyQuil to the rescue.
    Kingsman, spy, mission impossible, uncle and any other pretender out there...take a seat because the king is back...and he's just getting started.
    I'm sure, the music in the trailer is from Newman

doubleoego wrote: »
    Kingsman, spy, mission impossible, uncle and any other pretender out there...take a seat because the king is back...and he's just getting started.

Love it.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I'm sorry, I'm shaking and I'm speechless. Sorry!!! I can die now. Holy...f*****...S****
    And I think we got our first peek of Brigitte Millar's character, Dr Vogel. And trust me, her character will have more importance than many of us think:

n53tQO.jpg
    kvJoLm.jpg

That's what I was thinking. Don't get me wrong, I thought Kingsman was plenty of fun, I'm a fan of the Mission Impossible series, I can't wait to check out Man from UNCLE, but when 007 makes his presence known, everybody else just shut the f*** up.
    :))
  • RC7RC7
    Anyone else thinking this might be the old MI6?

y1A1C6m.png
    eddychaput wrote: »

That's what I was thinking. Don't get me wrong, I thought Kingsman was plenty of fun, I'm a fan of the Mission Impossible series, I can't wait to check out Man from UNCLE, but when 007 makes his presence known, everybody else just shut the f*** up.
    :))

Yes, my sentiments exactly, old boy ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe

:D precisely!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited July 2015 Posts: 12,459
    Yeah!!!! Saw it at work, as it happened, live. I was literally hunkered over my computer. (I work at a kindergarten) Bang on time, seconds away from the start a whole gaggle of 5 year olds pound into the office and yell "May I come in?" "Sure" I yell back, not taking my eyes from my computer and for once not complimenting their English. They then nicely give their request in similarly loud decibels: "Copy, please" - their near daily trip to make copies out of a coloring page book. I steeled myself, didn't flinch, said "You're gonna have to wait" and did not even glance their way.

Heartless some may say. Baaaaaad teacher.

I don't care. No one cuts in front of my Bond trailer.

(Okay, there was another office person who got up to make their copies while I stayed completely glued to my computer.)

Verdict on 1st viewing: Incredible! Absolutely fantastic!

Verdict on 2nd viewing, with way more audio this time at home: Superb! Great music, cinematography, style, the whole bloody thing was exciting and very well done indeed. Excellent trailer! :-bd
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    RC7 wrote: »

y1A1C6m.png

Could be, a shootingrange with Bond as the target?(far right) Seems pretty strange.

Hahaha Mr.Hinx in a three piece suit. That's funny for some reason. And even then he's getting outclassed by Bond in his white dinner jacket. No wonder he's mad.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Yeah!!!! Saw it at work, as it happened, live. I was literally hunkered over my computer. (I work at a kindergarten) Bang on time, seconds away from the start a whole gaggle of 5 year olds pound into the office and yell "May I come in?" "Sure" I yell back, not taking my eyes from my computer and for once not complimenting their English. They then nicely give their request in similarly loud decibels: "Copy, please" - their near daily trip to make copies out of a coloring page book. I steeled myself, didn't flinch, said "You're gonna have to wait" and did not even glance their way.

Heartless some may say. Baaaaaad teacher.

I don't care. No one gets cut in front of my Bond trailer.

(Okay, there was another office person who got up to make their copies while I stayed completely glued to my computer.)

Verdict on 1st viewing: Incredible! Absolutely fantastic!

Verdict on 2nd viewing, with way more audio this time at home: Superb! Great music, cinematography, style, the whole bloody thing was exciting and very well done indeed. Excellent trailer! :-bd

Where do you teach English?

I wonder if there's some significance to the setup of the chess pieces in the scene with Mr White.
  • RC7RC7
    JWPepper wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »

y1A1C6m.png

Could be, a shootingrange with Bond as the target?(far right) Seems pretty strange.

There are a few shots of Bond in that gear, which he's wearing in the boat on the Thames, wandering around what looks like an abandoned building. There's also the memorial wall with his name scrawled on it, which makes me think it must be the old MI6. I froze the frame on the memorial wall, but no sign of Tiago Rodriguez. Thought they might have dropped that in as a little easter egg.