Its Not Possible For Non-British To Be "True Fans" of Bond?

We are too "disconnected" from everything British what to be called a "true Bond fan".

If you are British you have the true heritage and lifeforce associated with Bond. It' is just impossible to have this if you are an american citizen.

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Silly silly non-British man. :))
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Rubbish, I would say.
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    Following that logic, British films fans will never truly know what it is to be an Indiana Jones fan.

Furthermore, as a Canadian, I'll never really understand what it is to be a fan of nearly ALL movie heroes since precious few are Canadian.

Come on, guy. Get real.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    A major troll infestation methinks.
    eddychaput wrote: »
    Furthermore, as a Canadian, I'll never really understand what it is to be a fan of nearly ALL movie heroes since precious few are Canadian.
    Captains Kirk & Reynolds are! Just sayin'.
    :))
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Captains Kirk & Reynolds are! Just sayin'.
    :))

Bless William Shatner and his brilliant over-acting!
    Erm... can we keep things on track here folks? on topic?
    Following that logic, British films fans will never truly know what it is to be an Indiana Jones fan.

Come on, guy. Get real.

Other american movies such as indiana jones dont have an amercian heritage and lifeforce, like Bond has with the British.
    edited July 2015 Posts: 17,687
    SirBilli wrote: »
    on topic?
    Silly topics require off topic posts.

Come on, guy. Get real.

Other american movies such as indiana jones dont have an amercian heritage and lifeforce, like Bond has with the British.

What do you even mean by 'life-force' in this context? You lost me with that term.
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Thi

Come on, guy. Get real.

Absolutely Indiana Jones has as much 'american heritage' as any other movie. There's a useful four letter word, and this thread is full of it.
  • BrilliantANDbogusBrilliantANDbogus Location of Junkanoo
    On one hand I don't think a lot of Americans get it. I see a lot of bad fanfics that make it too much Tom Clancy, too much black ops. Bond has the British sensibility has the British sensibility.

One the other hand.

Cubby Broccoli was American and he understood Bond and his world.

So in conclusion, if you have Bond in your heart you are a Bond fan :)

P.S. I'm American :)

Gene
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Congratulations @SirBilli you've created one of the most embarrassingly daft topics I've ever seen on this forum. This can only go one way.
    In before the lock....

Please don't continue to make new threads with such questions or observations. If possible. Think before you type.
This discussion has been closed.