SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Maybe next Thursday.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2015 Posts: 10,588
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Are they reshooting parts of the Rome car chase in London?
    https://twitter.com/harry_berkeley/status/588406929636089856
  • That Building is the Wallace Collection in Marylebone, which is a museum frequently used for charity events and functions, so maybe its a private event?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Are they reshooting parts of the Rome car chase in London?
    https://twitter.com/harry_berkeley/status/588406929636089856

They could be on their way to the Bond in Motion exhibition.
  • Might just be a press thing.
    Someone on IMDB are claiming that the next SPECTRE trailer will be released in May.
    "Someone on IMDB" is about the same as saying "According to the Daily Star"
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 591
    jake24 wrote: »
    Someone on IMDB are claiming that the next SPECTRE trailer will be released in May.

That would match up with the Skyfall trailers as the main trailer was released two months after the teaser. I'm surprised how early we got a trailer for Spectre considering Skyfall's trailers came out later than these ones have and Skyfall came out in October, while Spectre is being released in November.
    personally I think July or August is FAR more likely but if we get one in May I won't complain
    JCRendle wrote: »
    "Someone on IMDB" is about the same as saying "According to the Daily Star"

Except they've probably read leaks that say so.
    The leaks haven't been recent, plans and schedules have changed since. The ones on Wikileaks are the same time period as the the early ones.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 591
    I kind of hope it isn't just because of how close it would be to the Star Wars and Batman vs Superman trailer. I want to see Spectre more but don't want a see a trailer released because the hype around these two trailers plus the release of The Avengers in a few days (in the UK) will take a while to die down. So I think releasing a full trailer would better when people have settled. Like @Risico007 said around July or August. A good a few months, plus it means they don't have to release many trailers afterwards. As much I'm aware of the script, I don't want any trailers later which might ruin the film for other people who are spoiler-free because they'll have to add new footage to each new trailer most probably.
    three trailer is my guess

one in July
    One in September
    one in November

:D
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 203
    c'mon ppl we know there is going to be one soon. with 20 mins of footage being shown tomorrow. its almost guaranteed there will be a trailer in may. they have to show some action in order to compete with the SW, BVsS, AOU trailers. otherwise bond will be forgotten. you can be also guaranteed that most of the film will be spoiled by the 4th trailer in Sept. you spoiler free folks have a long hard road ahead, these days trailers are a 3min summary of the movie!
    mnhettia wrote: »
    c'mon ppl we know there is going to be one soon. with 20 mins of footage being shown tomorrow. its almost guaranteed there will be a trailer in may. they have to show some action in order to compete with the SW, BVsS, AOU trailers. otherwise bond will be forgotten. you can be also guaranteed that most of the film will be spoiled by the 4th trailer in Sept. you spoiler free folks have a long hard road ahead, these days trailers are a 3min summary of the movie!

More like six minutes of film being shown tomorrow to an audience of Cinema owners - who aren't trying to leak anything.

JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    mnhettia wrote: »

More like six minutes of film being shown tomorrow to an audience of Cinema owners - who aren't trying to leak anything.

what i meant was the trailers revealing the whole movie not the cinema owners from the preview. i am pretty sure its 20 min not 6 min. can't find the comment.

That would match up with the Skyfall trailers as the main trailer was released two months after the teaser. I'm surprised how early we got a trailer for Spectre considering Skyfall's trailers came out later than these ones have and Skyfall came out in October, while Spectre is being released in November.

I'm pretty certain it'll be May. And I'm also pretty certain it'll be quite an action-heavy trailer, which will have more spoilers than previous Bond trailers. Don't be surprised if it includes segments of the long Rome car chase.

As "Avengers 2" premieres on May 1st, I wouldn't be surprised that the 2nd trailer will perhaps premiere sooner than we think.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    well, if this is the case, I guess we will know soon. The Avengers premieres tomorrow here in Italy, but I also have to say that there was no teaser attached to FF7
    10407184_10153315337321340_7543044377453120121_n.jpg?oh=156c08de4c7e226a42d6c82772b67bc5&oe=55D861CD&__gda__=1439727512_87237d4db779dc2bff56eebdc7ec61c5

I'm pretty certain it'll be May. And I'm also pretty certain it'll be quite an action-heavy trailer, which will have more spoilers than previous Bond trailers. Don't be surprised if it includes segments of the long Rome car chase.

As "Avengers 2" premieres on May 1st, I wouldn't be surprised that the 2nd trailer will perhaps premiere sooner than we think.

IMO too soon after the first teaser. And IMO it will be a second teaser as opposed to the main trailer, most definitely

If it is indeed May, then maybe with Sony's own Aloha which would be same week as Tomorrowland...and leading in to Jurassic World early June. 2 months gap sounds fair but not one month.
    Interesting. I wonder where they fall into the movie.
    Interesting. I wonder where they fall into the movie.

This is interesting. It means that scale of the villains scheme is much larger?

I don't think so.

"Avengers 2" opens today in Germany and lots of other countries.
    The US will get that movie last, I believe.

I think the second teaser for "SPECTRE" will debut around the same date that the first teaser for "Skyfall" premiered. And that would be the end of May.
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    I think the second teaser for "SPECTRE" will debut around the same date that the first teaser for "Skyfall" premiered. And that would be the end of May.

I don't know, I think that's still too soon for the big trailer. All the June/July blockbusters will be hyping up their own marketing too. Sony's Pixels opens at the end of July, that gives it a movie to attach it to, and other copies can play in front of Mission Impossible/UNCLE, and its the same timeframe as Comic con if they want to screen it there too.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Does anybody know if there's any filming in London this weekend?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    doubleoego wrote: »
    And it won' have the "usual Bond girl", either. This time, she has a mind of her own, and can stand her own ground, yada yada!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Lol yep. Same ol' spiel.