"Name That Quote"

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Natalia to Bond in the Tiger helicopter in GE?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Not correct I'm afraid @jake24
    Keep guessing.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Bond to Tanya in FRWL when on the train ?.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Is it Bond to the driver of the flower truck, after he stashes Tatiana in the back of
    The flower truck in FRWL. ?
    @DrGorner has it.
    Yea ! :) another easy one, I think ....
    " Hey ! No parking Here !". ?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Can't be, but maybe Davidov to Bond at the Oil Pipeline construction in Azerbaijan?
    Sadly, not the one I'm thinking of ( and I'd forgotten about that one ) :))
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Is that a cop to Largo in TB?
    Yes.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    "We had to get you out."
    edited April 2015 Posts: 10,588
    @Last_Rat_Standing M to Bond before she suspends him in DAD?
    Yup.
    Alright, here's a tricky one, I'm assuming.

"I don't know!"
    Anyone?
    Well, got to start at the beginning. Is it the guard in Dr. No when Bond is asking where Honey is as the facility is melting down?
    Nope.
    Is it Tatiana to Bond on the train in FRWL, I think he answers
    With something like " well tell me what you do know " ?
    Nada
    edited April 2015 Posts: 14,882
    Is it Bond to the woman asking about the noise in TB about the fire alarm going off?
    Non.
    The taxi driver in LALD when he picks up Bond from the airport? Bond asks him if they're going the right way to get to New Orleans and he says: "I don't Know, but this sure beats the hell out or harlem!"
    Nope.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 317
    Tatiana to Bond in FRWL in the train after Kerim was killed, James was trying to get info from her.
    Nothing so far.
    Corinne Dufour when Bond asks her "Where to next" when they're walking around her bedroom in Moonraker?
    Nope. Come on people! ;)
  • Christmas to Bond after he let the bomb in the pipeline explode and he asks her what one can do with a half of an atomic bomb
    Sorry, but nothing so far.
    Any clues, as sometimes if it's too hard, people lose Interest.
    Not to give it away but just a point in the general direction. ;)