SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Wow, thanks so much for the heads up, really appreciate it, I might go too but not sure if I can get there that early.
  • I'm just wondering if it's worth going up there only because I guess at that time of day Somerset House will be closed and if all the vehicles/helicopters are inside already, there might not be much to see...any ideas/possibilities?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I'm just wondering if it's worth going up there only because I guess at that time of day Somerset House will be closed and if all the vehicles/helicopters are inside already, there might not be much to see...any ideas/possibilities?

I don't know if you understood. I'm going, but nothing is confirmed.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    11008203_415454488623934_972214098_n.jpg
    11049439_329088030621971_914536688_n.jpg

So a bullet riddled close protection LR and an ungainly American styled (presidential?) limo in Whitehall...

Its's bot going to be much else unless the news hadn't broken on the real life attempted assassination of Cameron or another film is being shot there?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    The helicopter reminds me of FYEO.
    64EB900C-F9AB-48F7-A3CB-C534533C1CEC.jpg
  • Yea I'm thinking it's a SF type car journey of Mallory from Westminster area to Somertset House, but who knows. Helicopter for who..DC? Only rumours/speculation tho I guess
    Could Somerset House be the new MI6 headquarters? It would go well with the oak and leather style of M's office.
    The passenger side of the lead Land Rover is riddled with bullets and has body damage to the mirror and rear corner suggesting it's either in contact with those other vehicles behind / a different 4x4 Jeep the 'Cadillac One' lookalike and x2 police outrider bikes. Could this be driven by Bond gate crashing a Presidential visit?
    andmcit wrote: »
    64EB900C-F9AB-48F7-A3CB-C534533C1CEC.jpg

@andmcit Thank you so much for this!!
    Are they actually going to be filming during Sunday day? If so I will definitely go down but if it's at half 4 in the morning then I really doubt I'll make it. What's happening?
    Just want to let you guys know I won't be going to Whitehall this morning I'm felling quite ill. I hope someone from this forum will be going to keep us up with the news.
    All the best for you, aaron. Get better soon.
    Thanks @Germanlady
    Just found this picture on Instagram, first picture from the set today:

11015689_1377613705893417_529010973_n.jpg
    This guy says he just saw Daniel in his Aston Martin on his way to Heathrow Airport. He is probably returning to Rome after finishing filming this morning.

It's strange we haven't yet seen any pictures of the filming from the set.

Yes, we should see pics soon.
    Quick rebuild on a DB5, very nice. And people thought that Skyfall would see the end of it, can't keep a good car down.
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,208
    At Ponte Sisto this morning:

The person that took this photo wrote:

False wall/bunker being built on banks of Tiber for #Spectre, new Bond movie. Lots of filming this week, crew tell me. This makes sense that there is lots of filming this week because Daniel is back in Rome action from tonight in Via Nomentana.
    They should wrap up filming on the 12th of March, but because of some delays including rain and wind gusts some days, the filming might be prolonged till the 13th or 14th of March. After that the crew are set to move to Mexico.

B_kIv7nWYAAwtZV.jpg
  • Also, the convoy of cars in London is for London Has Fallen, not Spectre. Lots being filmed in the capital at the moment!
  • RC7RC7
    Scamp wrote: »
    And people thought that Skyfall would see the end of it

Oh, we prayed. Alas, nostalgia prevailed. Seems they're still not ready to let go of the past just yet.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,552

False wall/bunker being built on banks of Tiber for #Spectre, new Bond movie. Lots of filming this week, crew tell me. This makes sense that there is lots of filming this week because Daniel is back in Rome action from tonight in Via Nomentana.
    They should wrap up filming on the 12th of March, but because of some delays including rain and wind gusts some days, the filming might be prolonged till the 13th or 14th of March. After that the crew are set to move to Mexico.

B_kIv7nWYAAwtZV.jpg

All the stuff in the papers about the production having to remove all the graffiti, as it would make Rome look bad - and now they're incorporating false graffiti into false walls? I looks like the reports weren't entirely correct.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 117
    Incorrect reports, surely not!
  • RC7RC7
    JCRendle wrote: »

B_kIv7nWYAAwtZV.jpg

All the stuff in the papers about the production having to remove all the graffiti, as it would make Rome look bad - and now they're incorporating false graffiti into false walls? I looks like the reports weren't entirely correct.

Indeed. I'm really pleased they didn't sanitise it. Should help give a slight variation in tone against the more majestic settings in the chase.
    Scamp wrote: »
    Incorrect reports, surely not!
    What ever is happening to the press these days? It's like they're making things up just to add filler...

If you can't trust the press, who can you trust!

Exactly. Just as a scoop....it will be reported later obviously....but I am Daniel's body and kissing scene double. Tough job....but someone has to do it! And I get free lip salve!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Actually they cleaned a lot, also on Lungotevere.
    Just came up on a video and took some screenshots.

Now I have a question. Is this Greg Williams on set taking pictures, I circled the man with a green circle who I think is Williams. Please offer your opinion.

UVhV3VN.jpg
    Nv7vcGX.jpg
    AiQ6asu.jpg
    This guy says he just saw Daniel in his Aston Martin on his way to Heathrow Airport. He is probably returning to Rome after finishing filming this morning.

It's strange we haven't yet seen any pictures of the filming from the set.

Great link = great pic! Wonder if DC was actually driving as it never really got cleared up? Not much room in the rear of a Rapide so must've been sitting in the front if not driving?

Picture%202.png

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    If you read the comments the guy who took the photo says that Craig was driving