SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Moose with fleas, posted an interview with Yaphet Kotto, where he
    Says it took him about two years to stop living the Bond lifestyle, as
    When doing the film you get so used to it. :)
    DrGorner wrote: »
    Moose with fleas, posted an interview with Yaphet Kotto, where he
    Says it took him about two years to stop living the Bond lifestyle, as
    When doing the film you get so used to it. :)

Yes, Yaphet is saying that in the BluRay commentary as well. But really, it's kinda understandable no? The Broccoli's did/doing everything to make their "stars" (cast and crew alike) feeling 200% comfortable. All financial means to make that possible were/are allowed. Some cast/crew members know how to deal with that "wealth", others, like Yaphet, don't :-).

I even recall Barbara Broccoli being in a love relationship with a famous British chef. And he, as he did not experience a Bond movie, could not live with Barbara's ongoing love for the luxury stuff. To a certain point when Barbara offered her loved one a brand new Aston Martin, he felt uncomfortable and left her.

:)) I'd never be insulted to get an Aston Martin !
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    spotted in Austria...

10895348_320624251463915_1169549829_n.jpg
  • Lea definitely looks like she has short hair
    Nice PIC .
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Also there are a load of more videos from the title annoucement back in December we haven't seen before, check it out here:
    http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&assetType=film&p=spectre#2

Thanks for the links.
    But, the videos don't have audio?
    Lea definitely looks like she has short hair
    Lea definitely looks like someone to fall in love with :x .
    Agreed @MadeleineSwann :)
    I think many have fallen in love with her. ;)
    She has hair tied back in a ponytail. From the recent photocall, her hair is at least past the collarbone. But she definitely had extensions for the Spectre announcement though. She does not usually wear make up when she is not filming and looks fab.
  • I lived in Rome some years ago and I am sure they can get other beautiful places in this amazing city.
    leas_mole wrote: »
    She has hair tied back in a ponytail. From the recent photocall, her hair is at least past the collarbone. But she definitely had extensions for the Spectre announcement though. She does not usually wear make up when she is not filming and looks fab.

Eva Green as "Vesper Lynd":
    46b7dffc0ad23dbd9c189e6d1eb0b277.jpg

or,

Lea Seydoux as "Madeleine Swann":
    bond24spectre42.jpg

Guys? I can't choose. But then again, I'm gay :-P.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Character-wise, I've seen more of Eva's vixen side and she excels at being one. Eva's overall sex appeal is exhilarating. However, from what I've seen of Lea in the films I've seen her in and I've seen Blue is the warmest colour twice, she's definitely devastatingly sexy but I don't think she's a match for Eva just yet,
    I think Lea, is a superb bit of casting as from her photos she can look
    Very sexy, then in others very vulnerable. I hope we get a classic Fleming
    Leading lady with " a broken wing".
    wonder if there'll be a ski chase (certainly hope so) and if so whether it'll be all doubles or Craig will do some.
    I lived in Rome some years ago and I am sure they can get other beautiful places in this amazing city.
    Agree with this. its not like Rome is short on iconic culture and architecture
    leas_mole wrote: »

Eva Green as "Vesper Lynd":
    46b7dffc0ad23dbd9c189e6d1eb0b277.jpg

or,

Lea Seydoux as "Madeleine Swann":
    bond24spectre42.jpg

Guys? I can't choose. But then again, I'm gay :-P.

I don't have any problem choosing. Slam dunk Seydoux! I can't imagine a woman looking much better. Perfect figure, hint of mystery, fashion sense, pensive, intelligent, alluring, friendly. I could go on.

She's going to be one smashing character. Green as Vesper really got on my nerves at times.
    With Seydoux I expect smooth sailing all the way. :x

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @timmer, have you had supper? You are licking your mouth. What did you have?
    I reckon this is looking more and more like OHMSS by the day which is no bad thing.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    I reckon this is looking more and more like OHMSS by the day which is no bad thing.

Agreed.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    JWPepper wrote: »
    Also there are a load of more videos from the title annoucement back in December we haven't seen before, check it out here:
    http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&assetType=film&p=spectre#2

Thanks for the links.
    But, the videos don't have audio?

I have audio here.

• edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Isn't Barbara a marvellous Bond-girl: "I don't take NO for an answer" ;-). I just love her. In all honesty, I admire her. And, Barbara looks more and more like her father "Cubby".
    edited January 2015 Posts: 574
    Thanks to the Getty Images video link posted before, I found two short Léa interviews from the Spectre announcement

her audition (modest girl!)

the Bond girl role, Eva Green and Monica Bulluci ;)

if you can't see the clip, click on the download link
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 4,622
    @timmer, have you had supper? You are licking your mouth. What did you have?
    Yes, Lea and I were dining at the Ice Restaurant.
    We enjoyed cute little Austrian finger foods.
    She agreed with me that Eva was maybe a little too crabby at times, and promised to be the best Bond girl ever. No crabby.
    She sends hugs and kisses to all the Madeleine Swan fans.
    Then we went for rides on the cable car.
    I arranged for it to get stuck halfway down (like Dalts on the ferris wheel) Oh timmer!
    Thats all you're getting.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    2 more photos of the shooting (one with Mendes and Craig) in this link:
    http://thebondbulletin.blogspot.de/2015/01/spectre-bond-in-soelden-day-04-sneaky.html
    I think the black coat is for when Craig is in character.
    Interestingly though, it's also a Canada Goose jacket, like his blue one in the photo shoot
    slyfox wrote: »
    Interestingly though, it's also a Canada Goose jacket, like his blue one in the photo shoot

I prefer the black to the blue, although if the blue is used it may be a nod to OHMSS. And I hope Madeleine Swann wears what Léa Seydoux wore on those pictures.