SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Je suis Charlie, the magazine Paris Match has just Tweeted this:
    Live du tournage de James Bond (live filming of James Bond) - might be from the set?

B7EE-8hIIAAoESV.jpg
  • leas_mole wrote: »
    Live du tournage de James Bond (live filming of James Bond) - might be from the set?

B7EE-8hIIAAoESV.jpg

Lea must be finished filming for now as she is currently in France at the rally.

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Pretty sure French 'Live du tournage de James Bond' means that this photo was taken on the set
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 591
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Pretty sure French 'Live du tournage de James Bond' means that this photo was taken on the set

The photo may have been taken on a different say cause Lea just posted a video of the rally in France on Instagram

B7EE-8hIIAAoESV.jpg

I love her even more today.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    +1, She's a great lady. :x
  • leas_mole wrote: »
    Thanks to the Getty Images video link posted before, I found two short Léa interviews from the Spectre announcement

her audition (modest girl!)

the Bond girl role, Eva Green and Monica Bulluci ;)

if you can't see the clip, click on the download link

She's so sincere and seems to love her character, Madeleine Swann.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited January 2015 Posts: 630
    The photo may have been taken on a different say cause Lea just posted a video of the rally in France on Instagram
    Or maybe she has only taken one day off to return to Paris.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    another Craig image from Solden
    img_7855.jpg
    From http://lecercleclub.com/
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Isn't Barbara a marvellous Bond-girl: "I don't take NO for an answer" ;-). I just love her. In all honesty, I admire her. And, Barbara looks more and more like her father "Cubby".
    She has had an awful lot of criticism from part time Bond fans on these forums over the years. And we won't realise her true worth until she is gone. Let's just hope that day is many years away.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited January 2015 Posts: 5,869
    I just want to express how excited I am for this film. It is such an important part of my love for films to witness a new Bond film coming out and Spectre looks to be a real corker. Plus, I'm overly excited to see what Hoyte van Hoytema brings especially after such stunning shots in Skyfall thanks to Roger Deakins.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    NicNac wrote: »
    Isn't Barbara a marvellous Bond-girl: "I don't take NO for an answer" ;-). I just love her. In all honesty, I admire her. And, Barbara looks more and more like her father "Cubby".
    She has had an awful lot of criticism from part time Bond fans on these forums over the years. And we won't realise her true worth until she is gone. Let's just hope that day is many years away.

It'll be a sad day when she goes because judging by some of the wacky rubbish many Bond fans have put forward as "good" ideas, never mind incompetent studio execs who know nothing, Bond's future post Babs is something I have little to no faith in.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 832

It'll be a sad day when she goes because judging by some of the wacky rubbish many Bond fans have put forward as "good" ideas, never mind incompetent studio execs who know nothing, Bond's future post Babs is something I have little to no faith in.[/quote]

I'm not sure I would say that, although it certainly is something I'm unsure about. Lets hope that it's a while away, the series has gone through a lot lately.
    Well fingers crossed somebody within the family will continue the tradition of helming the Bond juggernaut!
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I'm thinking MGW's son involved at some point. He was with the electronic games.
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    I'm thinking MGW's son involved at some point. He was with the electronic games.

Hasn't he had some minor involvement already in the Craig era?
    Dunno :-?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Filming starts next week in Obertiliach and the crew will spend some time there, a lot of action is promised. A lot of photos on this blogpost: http://thebondbulletin.blogspot.co.at/2015/01/spectre-bond-fanclubs-spying-in.html?m=1

The city is using 15 snow canyons to cover the parts where the crew will be and lets hope the snow is good enough. Some fresh snow was bought by trucks to Obertiliach - see pictures in the blogpost.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Michael G. Wilson's son, David G. Wilson, is an assistant producer on the films, and will most likely carry the torch when his father retires.
    Does Barbara have children of her own that might want to take over after her? Is she even married for that matter?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I believe Barbara is not married, with no children. But David Wilson is next line in the family to take over; I think that is correct.
  • RC7RC7
    I believe Barbara is not married, with no children. But David Wilson is next line in the family to take over; I think that is correct.

Barbara has young children. They won't be involved for a long while. MGW has David, of 007 Legends fame and Greg, who is involved with the films and looks likely to step up to producer at some point in the next decade.
    edited January 2015 Posts: 12,459
    Ah! Greg is the other name I remember. :)
    And I just looked online a bit. Seems she is married, with kids. I like that she keeps her private life private. Not easy in that business. Easier than if she was an actress, yes.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,169
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Filming starts next week in Obertiliach and the crew will spend some time there, a lot of action is promised. A lot of photos on this blogpost: http://thebondbulletin.blogspot.co.at/2015/01/spectre-bond-fanclubs-spying-in.html?m=1
    On the far left you can clearly see the
    fuselage of the snowplane with the end of the wing cut off
    It is also shown here with...
    ...no tail.obert09.jpg
    And here's a spoilerfree:
    iceq_glanzer%2Bsports%2B%26%2Blifestyle.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Does Barbara have children of her own that might want to take over after her? Is she even married for that matter?
    She has one daughter, Angelica, who's studying either journalism and/or writing.
    I have read she has two children. But the point I wanted to make is that she does keep her private life private, and I find that refreshing.

I believe Larry is probably next in line for taking the helm, not David like I was thinking earlier. But I sure hope Barbara is around for a long time still!
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Nothing on todays filming?
    Am I the only one who is just... well amazed we are on the fourth Daniel Craig Bond film.. kind of well surprising for me.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited January 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Stunt and fight choreographer Olivier Schneider and his team join the production of SPECTRE

SPECTRE: Olivier Schneider and his team on board for 'SPECTRE' fight scenes

http://thebondbulletin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/spectre-olivier-schneider-and-his-team.html?m=1

Does anyone know if MGW is doing alright? Hoping okay.