Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (2013 - present)

Comments

RogueAgent wrote:
    I thought the carvings that Garrett and Coulson had made for some reason looked like a strange type of circuit system.

Somebody on the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki mentioned that it's the language of the Skrulls in the comics. It'd be weird, considering the stuff that made them do it came from what was apparently confirmed (Skye's actress confirmed it, I guess) to be a Kree.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Age of Ultron link perhaps? Or is it my over active imagination?!!! [..]

I'd like it to be, especially considering Joss Whedon's brother runs the show.

I guess we can only wait for Avengers 2 to come out now to find out?
    No, the Kree are the race that are usually at war with the Skulls. They'll be making their big screen debut in Guardians of the Galaxy, with Ronan the Accuser and Korath the Pursuer. Skye, however, might be an Inhuman.

I don't know much about Guardians of the Galaxy? So i look at it as something completely new too!

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Even with what I know, I can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm sure it'll be awesome.
    Even with what I know, I can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Not sure where abouts you are in the world? I am in the UK and have no idea when it is released? Will have to google it in abit!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Just before August for you UK livers, August 1st for people like me who live in the US.
    ok cool! Will have to look into it a little more? Do you think their is going to be a tie in?
    There might be, you never know.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 6,432
    The infinity stones will link Avengers and Guardians. Thanus getting his hands on them appear to be the overall story arc. That overall arc will no doubt appear in some way, in agents of shield.

http://screenrant.com/agents-shield-season-2-clark-gregg-details/

Clark Gregg says ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’
    season two will be more adult than season
    one and play out closer to a ‘Sean Connery
    James Bond’ espionage adventure.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 6,432
    Sorry double post.
    Go Coulson. I do wonder what will happen with Ward, however.
    Possibly offer wards character redemption, though his crimes are pretty unredeemable. The team may need ward in there ongoing fight due to knowledge he has so reluctantly have to bring him back into the fold, that's a possility.
    The infinity stones will link Avengers and Guardians. Thanus getting his hands on them appear to be the overall story arc. That overall arc will no doubt appear in some way, in agents of shield.

http://screenrant.com/agents-shield-season-2-clark-gregg-details/

Clark Gregg says ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’
    season two will be more adult than season
    one and play out closer to a ‘Sean Connery
    James Bond’ espionage adventure.

Well i could happily live with that!
    So do I :)
    But I'm a little sad because there is no Marvel One-Shot on Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray.
    The movie's good enough on its own. I wanted a One-Shot, too, but I can live without one.
    Do you think this series will have ever have a cameo from one of the avengers? (Other than Nick)
    Thought it was another strong episode for this season. Adrianne Palicki has been a really nice addition to the cast and fits her role well.

I had no clue where they were going the entire episode and was actually shocked by the end with the senator clearing them. I wasn't so shocked by Grant getting out of his cuffs and killing everyone tho.
    Or Grant Ward is really just that bad and his brother's fine. It's hard to truly get a sense of things. Certainly, Grant Ward is a sociopath. Whether that came from family abuse is harder to tell. Whether Senator Ward did this to help him escape or whether he escaped on his own remains to be seen. Finally, whether he escaped because there was an opportunity, because he was afraid of his brother, or some other reason also remains to be seen.

As a matter of tactics, they probably shouldn't have told him why they were transferring him, but I imagine he'd figure it out anyway.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    As a massive Marvel head, for some reason I just can't bring myself to subscribe to this show.
    I really enjoyed the first episode! Look forward to seeing what happens this week?
    The first episode? Of season 2? Wow, you've got some awesome stuff ahead.
    The first episode? Of season 2? Wow, you've got some awesome stuff ahead.

Yep first episode! Thanks for the teaser about what's ahead! :D
  • Watching episode 2 of season 2, appears to be quite a budget increase.
    I thought the budget increase was obvious when a Quinjet showed up. It annoyed me that in the "End of the Beginning" episode of season 1, when they landed on a SHIELD aircraft carrier, there were no Quinjets.
    edited November 2014 Posts: 7,854
    Double post.
  • True I suppose not many TV shows are supported by a cinematic universe, this season will probably up the ante further with budget etc leading into Age of Ultron.
    Really enjoyed episode 2 of season 2. Looking forward to seeing how this is going to tie into the lead up to Avengers 2!
    I read that the producers said the last two episodes are going lead up to Avengers 2.
    Dalton12 wrote: »
    I read that the producers said the last two episodes are going lead up to Avengers 2.

No idea? How many episodes are there? Or is it a midseason break like the run up to Winter Soldier?
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 1,107
    RogueAgent wrote: »

No idea? How many episodes are there? Or is it a midseason break like the run up to Winter Soldier?

there's going to be 22 episodes the last two will be aired in May .

Oh ok, so i guess here in the UK it should run all through then? Are you in the US?

Oh ok, so i guess here in the UK it should run all through then? Are you in the US?

Currently yes .
    How far ahead with this show are they compared to the UK?