"Name That Quote"

Comments

Bugger,i thought that might last a bit longer - Bravo matey and over to you.
  • Thanks!

"Man? Machine?"
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Gustav Graves to his 'ergonomic designer'?
  • Tres bien, Monsieur Aubergine!
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Merci ltwftw!

"Did you hear?"
  • Kara to Bond after Saunders is killed?
    SirCLMDBCRaig...absolutely. (one of my favourite moments..after pulling a gun so wrecklessly insensed...pure Dalton..love it) ... Over to you pal. :-)
  • A great scene indeed. Anyways, "Pick one!"
    Bond to Solitare in Live and Let Die?
  • Right you are. Over to you.
    I know Bond had said this particular line a few times in the films, but I'm thinking of a particular one...can you all guess it????? (Without a doubt, I'm sure!)

"Allow me."
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Bond to Gettler near the end of CR?
  • I'm sure this is from Moonraker at some point, I've seen this damn Bond picture so many times despite it's long list of absurdities, I think I know it back to front and inside out and all, is it the bit near the end where Moore fires the cyanide dart into Drax and opens the air lock chamber towards the end.

'Take a giant step for Mankind'

I'd be surprised if I was wrong with this one actually
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I'm thinking DN, when Bond takes back the receipt from Professor Dent?
    I'm thinking DN, when Bond takes back the receipt from Professor Dent?
    Benny, you got it! Over to you.
    Wow this is dusting off the old relic....

Since it has DEFINATLY been more then 24 hours as per the rules the floor is open....
    All righty then, I guess I'll take over with a new quote:

"Is that all it does?"
    Bond in GF?
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    It is, I believe, Bernard Lee's response in LALD when Sir Rog's over-complicated looking and sounding coffee-making machine finally delivers a beverage.

To my mind one of the very best lines in all of Bondom - thank you, Tom Mankiewicz... :)
    St_George wrote:
    It is, I believe, Bernard Lee's response in LALD when Sir Rog's over-complicated looking and sounding coffee-making machine finally delivers a beverage.

To my mind one of the very best lines in all of Bondom - thank you, Tom Mankiewicz... :)

Yep, @St_George has it! Over to you good sir!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Cheers, @00Beast. :)

The new poser then is...

"Have you broken something?"
    "Only my tailor's heart."

Moonraker, when Holly and Bond land on the ground after the cable car fight with Jaws. This could be wrong, but am I right?
    You're right, of course, @00Beast. A top pair of lines from a top (?) Bond flick there.

Over to you, matey... :)
    Thanks man! All right, the new quote is:

"Call it professional courtesy."
    Bond to Zukovsky in GoldenEye?
    0013 wrote:
    Bond to Zukovsky in GoldenEye?

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
  • More please, Bond quotes is one of my favorites here, although has the thread title been changed as I seem to recall it being under a different heading at some point in time, in any event can we keep this up, I do enjoy these quote things
    New quote: "Campari for me."
  • Is it Barbara Bach in The Spy who Loved Me, sometime during the Max Kalba meeting , it was the first thing that came to mind
    No, sorry