The least discussed Bond film on MI6.

2»

Comments

The best thing about that film is the music...and perhaps the big-name cast.
    Personally i prefer the end credits....the last second of it ...he he ...
    NSNA was actually not as bad as I remember it eventhough it wasn't great. The soundtrack was awful, but the dialogue was decent. I heard there's a fan edit somewhere that alters the film to include EON elements like the gun-barrel and the score. That might be worth tracking down just to see if it makes a difference.

There's an interesting podcast that just came out reevaluating the film for those who want to check it out.

http://jamesbondradio.com/never-say-never-again-review-podcast-014/
    barryt007 wrote:
    Definitely NSNA, still think its more of a Bond film then CR'67 was.

'The Simpsons Movie' is more of a Bond film than that absolute self-indulgent crapfest.

The thread is about the least discussed Bond film, not a debate on whether or not that film was good or not. That being said, just seeing Connery one more time in his signature role was something to watch. I didn't say I thought the film was good, how good can a remake really be?

I think i know that,since i created the thread....what a plank.

• edited May 2014 Posts: 6,396
    barryt007 wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Definitely NSNA, still think its more of a Bond film then CR'67 was.

'The Simpsons Movie' is more of a Bond film than that absolute self-indulgent crapfest.

The thread is about the least discussed Bond film, not a debate on whether or not that film was good or not. That being said, just seeing Connery one more time in his signature role was something to watch. I didn't say I thought the film was good, how good can a remake really be?

I think i know that,since i created the thread....what a plank.

@barryt007 I think you needed to use this:

picard-riker-facepalm.jpg

;)
    Hahaha thanks @WillyGalore,i have saved that piccie for future use ..he he ;)