Describe your ultimate bond 24 trailer.

edited April 2014 in SPECTRE Posts: 9,770
Figure we could have a little fun here As we get news and rumors I figure this would be an excellent time to create descriptions of what we want for the trailer..

Rules are simple

1. Have fun
2. Include the latest News and which ever rumors you would like
3. be creative

I will begin

Mgm logos

M Narrating over shots of people being put into police cars) "You've rounded them up"
A shot of Mr White looking angry as M continues "they will retaliate"
a shot of Bond in a tux (bond responding) "Let them they have no leg to stand on"
we see M behind the desk "Bond in this business there are many risks"
Bond theme explodes
action shots of Bond running through a grave yard Bond Diving into water A car chase and bond in a ski chase
title Card RISICO
Shot of the Villain Buonaparte Ignace Gallia played by Chiwetel Ejiofor "Mr Bond your still alive let me remedy that for you"
November 2015

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm going to be very serious. I like my trailers extremely simple and not necessarily filled with images from the film. I don't need mister deepvoice beginning with "in a world". So how about this:

A thug runs, seemingly out of breath, in a very long tunnel.
    At the far end of the tunnel we see the contours of a man appearing from the darkness.
    The thug freezes in pure terror. He grabs a gun and empties 6 chambers.
    He waits, sweat dripping from his face. We now see things through his eyes.
    And as such we see a single flash of light at the end of the tunnel, hear one thunderous explosion. Just one, and the screen turns into a blood-red circle, followed by a faint hint of the Bond Theme as we fade to black and the following text appears:

James Bond has returned.

• edited April 2014 Posts: 5,745
    I want something more along the lines of the "Happy Birthday David" promo for Prometheus.

Scene:
    Open on a mug of earl grey tea in hand with the image "Q10" visible.

We slowly pan up to see Ben Whishaw, and linger on him quietly walking down the halls of MI6 past dozens of doors, occasionally sipping the drink.

He has ear buds in, and the faint hum of an orchestral piece can be heard in the silence of the scene.

He rounds a corner, and walks up to a door plainly labeled "Q Branch Laboratory".

He opens the door, and the camera is locked closely on the side profile of his face while he walks across the large room to his desk. Blurred people in lab coats can be seen working in the distance on various shapes and objects.

He gets to his desk, puts the mug down, and sits in his chair.

We linger, facing him, his eyes only visible just above a computer monitor as he adjusts himself and his belongings into a comfortable position. His eyes slowly curl up and notice something, looking seemingly into the camera. He slowly stops his fidgeting as his brow straightens into a stern look.

Cut to Daniel Craig as James Bond from Q's perspective, the agent's back turned to the camera and looking down at an absolutely thrashed Aston Martin, nonchalantly inspecting the damage.

Bond slowly turns to notice Q, and straightens his hunched posture, hands in pockets, with a seemingly blank expression.

Slowly a smile carves across his face, and the screen goes black.

It reads 'James Bond Will Return October/November.'

Scene.

Nothing actually from the movie, just a fun little skit to get people excited for the release.

Here's the 'Happy Birthday David' video:

DarthDimi wrote:
    I'm going to be very serious. I like my trailers extremely simple and not necessarily filled with images from the film. I don't need mister deepvoice beginning with "in a world". So how about this:

A thug runs, seemingly out of breath, in a very long tunnel.
    At the far end of the tunnel we see the contours of a man appearing from the darkness.
    The thug freezes in pure terror. He grabs a gun and empties 6 chambers.
    He waits, sweat dripping from his face. We now see things through his eyes.
    And as such we see a single flash of light at the end of the tunnel, hear one thunderous explosion. Just one, and the screen turns into a blood-red circle, followed by a faint hint of the Bond Theme as we fade to black and the following text appears:

James Bond has returned.

I'm with you on the simplistic trailers. Thankfully, MGM ditched voiceover man with CR, which had a brilliant teaser trailer. I hope the trend continues with Bond24.

Incidentally, this video demonstrates how effective a trailer can be. There's no dialogue, no voiceover, no plot details, no shot of the creature itself, and yet it is scary as hell. Along with it's simple poster and brilliant tagline, this is probably one of the greatest marketing campaigns of all time.

I am of course referring to Alien:

• edited April 2014 Posts: 12,837
    I want something that shows Bond is back, that shows lots of action without really giving anything way, with a great new version of the Bond theme that gets me really hyped up for the film.

Basically, I want something similar to the Goldeneye teaser :P

And at the end, the music dies down and we catch a glimpse of a white cat before we cut to the films title and release date.
    ^ That teaser is still the best ever Bond trailer IMO. The less said about the second one with the awful voiceover man the better.