The Bond Girl Beauty Pageant - RESULTS

Comments

• Honey Rider for sure!
    as it's only Doctor No we can comment on, it as to be Ursula Andress as an outright winner.

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Sylvia.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Honey, no hesitation.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    It was a massacre: Honey takes nearly all the votes, the other girls are left in the cold. Honey will henceforth represent the DN ladies.
    Qualification round
    the tropical girls of Dr No: Honey Ryder
    Is everybody seated? Well then, let's proceed with the next club of women. For your entertainment, you may find there's a little girl from the DN club, begging for a second chance...

Please welcome

Entry #2: the feisty girls from Russia, with love

Let's hear it for:

Tatiana Romanova
    Rosa Klebb
    Sylvia Trench
    Kerim's Mistress
    Vida
    Zora

And while you're voting, ladies and gentlemen, here's a little something they picked up on their way here:

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Tatiana.
    I vote Tatiana too, mainly because she's about the only Hitchcock blonde we have. B-)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Tatiana
  • Tatiana Romanova
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Tatiana, although Klebb comes a close second...
    Tatiana
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 19,339
    Ooh i love Klebb in those shoes but i will just give this to 'Tania'
  • Tatiana Romanova.

I don't know what it was, but when I was a kid I thought that Tatiana was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Maybe it was the accent, or her playful attitude, but there was something beyond her mere physical beauty that made her insanely gorgeous to me. Every once in a while I'll see a picture of her and remember the way that felt. Maybe it's her smiling eyes..? In some shots you really get the feeling that she's a lowly file clerk loving that she gets to live this romantic life of adventure. Who wouldn't?

http://screenmusings.org/FromRussiaWithLove/pages/007frwl_694.htm

And to reference another discussion in a different thread, her naked under the sheet in Bond's room is one of the most seriously sexy scenes in the Bond series. Great example of how a Bond girl doesn't have to be in a bikini to be sexy.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Tatiana with her big mouth is very hot
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Won't win, but Zora (Martine Beswick) was a much prettier girl than Tatiana Romanova for me.
  • Won't win, but Zora (Martine Beswick) was a much prettier girl than Tatiana Romanova for me.
    Luds, it's funny, I forgot to mention Martine Beswick. I found her very sexy in TB. Imagine my surprise to find out that I had already seen her in FRWL! For some reason she didn't register with me in her earlier appearance.

As much as I loved her in TB I find Tatiania more attractive in FRWL...

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Zora
  • Klebb
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Tatiana Romanova one my favourite gals in the series.
    Although Kerim's Mistress made me think very hard about it, such a sultry pout...
    Klebb
    Are you into older women, GL? ;;)

• Grrr, just realised that Domino and Fiona will be in the same draw...

Tatiana for this one, though.
  • Tatiana!
    Hurry up, boys and girls! I won't be in tomorrow so I'll present another entry soon.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have to go with Kerim's mistress. I found her gorgeous and very sexy.
    edited August 2011 Posts: 23,577
    Again a clear winner can be found in Tatiana Romanova.
    Qualification round
    the tropical girls of Dr No: Honey Ryder
    the feisty girls from Russia, with love: Tatiana Romanova
    It was over fast, this one, I agree. Forgive me please but I'm unable to address this topic in the next 24 hours. However, good news, the next round will stay on a bit longer...

And for that we must take a bow, for here they are:

Entry #3: the golden girls of Goldfinger

Let's give a warm applause to: Most of these ladies came by plane but they brought you a present too:

Can't resist it. My vote goes to Bonita, who is such a lovely little thing to play with in a hot bath. ;;)
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Jill Masterson looks so good in her black bikini and later in the blues lying on the bed ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Pussy Galore all the way. I had a tough time choosing between her and Jill, but I like my ladies alive and unpainted. Ms. Galore had the sexy voice and a mysteriousness about her. She gave in to Bond and dropped Goldfinger and his plot.
  • Pussy Galore could easily be anyone's choice, especially as she's the main Bond girl. Fair enough but, once again, as this is on appearance I'll have to say Jill Masterson. A very beautiful woman.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Tilly