The Bond Girl Beauty Pageant - RESULTS

1252627282931»

Comments

Wow, Ms. Derval has conquered not only the Best Bond Girl game but the Beauty Pageant as well! Well done! She's a looker. I voted for her in this game. But best Bond Girl ever? No way! Her personality, charm and acting ability are about as thick as a toothpick. Anyhow, fun game, and I particularly enjoyed the surprise rounds with the singers. Nice going Dimi.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Excellent stuff, Dimi. That's a result I can live with. =D>
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oh Vesper...you just couldn't pull it off. Ah well, it was fun, and though Domino won, Vesper is always highest in my heart, circulating blood through me and making me happy to be a man so that I can appreciate her. Enough about my crushed dreams though, it was great @Dimi. Cheers!

thank goodness the best bond girl was chosen to win
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited October 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Best looking Bond girl 1962 - 2011
    DOMINO DERVAL
    Meh.

Having said that, I've taken Solitaire and Vesper home with me early from the post-tournament party as you lot misguidedly crowd around the insipid Domino - so bully to you all... ;)

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited October 2011 Posts: 23,547
    Trust me, @St_George, if I had it my way, Solitaire would have won first, second and third place. Now be a good boy and bring her over for the weekend, like we agreed. I have some ... uh ... future predicting to be done. ;;)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited October 2011 Posts: 1,699
    I'm afraid school's out for the weekend, Dimi - alas, she's worn out after all my lovers' lessons... :p
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Congrats to Domino. I'm sad this is over. It was so much fun.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Poor Jane. I need to bring her a sympathy towel.
    It's a shame she did not win. Whilst looking up pictures of Claudine that aren't MGM material, I really stumbled upon some hideous material. Won't post them here in order not to spoil the fun but in retrospect, I don't think she was all that gorgeous. Then again, in TB I think she's smoking, but not to the extents of Solitaire. Personal opinion of course.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Thanks for holding the tourney Dimi.

Domino though, isn't even the sexiest woman in her Bond movie ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Thanks for holding the tourney Dimi.

Domino though, isn't even the sexiest woman in her Bond movie ;)
    Can't disagree there!
    :-))
  • Based on those three pictures Dimi posted, I've got no idea how Domino beat Vesper and Solitaire :P
    edited October 2011 Posts: 23,547
    I agree. Solitaire and Vesper would be my number 1 and number 2.

Okay, thanks for the nice words, everyone. We'll be back with something like this in a year perhaps. ;;)
  • Yes, Seymour should of won, what a babe :-S

Have to agree I thought Fiona Volpe was more attractive in Thunderball

It's been fun in any event
    I agree Vesper and Solitaire would boot domino out of the bed and down the hall!!!!!
    Honey is the obvious choice but I choose Ms Taro. Seeing that towell slip down...
    BEST OF THE SIXTIES: Fiona Volpe
    SEVENTIES : SOLITAIRE
    EIGHTIES; Mellina Havelock
    Nineties : (you want best looking or the one I would want to take to Las Vegas for the weekend??)
    2000's VESPER LYND BABY!
    I vote for Vesper
    BEST OF THE SIXTIES: Fiona Volpe
    SEVENTIES : SOLITAIRE
    EIGHTIES; Mellina Havelock
    Nineties : (you want best looking or the one I would want to take to Las Vegas for the weekend??)
    2000's VESPER LYND BABY!
    You my friend, have great taste. I say we get these women, some Victoria's Secret models and hit up SIn City like it has never been hit up before. I call dibs on Eva though! :X
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 3,494
    I wasn't going to go there but since it was brought up...strictly on looks alone...you can tell I like em' exotic and dark :-D

BEST OF THE SIXTIES: Mie Hama/Kissy Suzuki (BEST OF ALL TIME)
    SEVENTIES : Caroline Munro/Naomi
    EIGHTIES; Talisa Soto/Lupe Lamora
    NINETIES : Sophie Marceau/Elektra King
    2000's- Caterina Murino/Solange Dimitrios