Where do I go to take Chinese Language Lessons?

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited August 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 823
With the recent Rating downgrade of the USA,

We better all be prepared to learn to speak Chinese because the USA will become the United Communist States of China soon!

Unless you are able to run off first and move to Canada, Australia and Denmark, 3 of the few countries in the world with AAA rating that are not in jeopardy, before that happens!!

It's also time to get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank. They are not part of the U.S. Federal Government and they were created Unconstitutionally!!

<b> ooops, I posted this in the wrong sub-forum</b>

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Call me when the Chinese invade.
    Call me when the Chinese invade.
    Your Phone Number is....

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    This is all part of the financial crisis conspiracy. A new world order is now in place, a new world bank is just around the corner. Politics will mean nothing when the richest and most powerful get In charge..it's all just one step away. Sorry to be cynical but this is all being engineered. There is plenty of money out there, just in the wrong pockets...I think I'll leave it at that. lol :) Cmon Bond, save us from this!
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Actually this thread title rinds me of one of the character continuity errors in the bond movies. YOLT features Connery stating that he got a first in Oriental Languages at Cambridge yet in TND Brosnan cant understand a Chinese keyboard in Wai Lins bike shop!!!?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    That's just a different dialect, I guess. No worries about the current crisis though. It's not a conspiracy, it's bankers not willing to let debts go becouse they make money on the interest. As everybody, especially in the US thinks it's a good idea to borrow money and only pay back the interest instead of the borrowed money, those who lend the money got extremely rich but aren't willing to let those who borrowed off the hook. Even though they know those people can't afford it. Especially the republicans have been stupid. Start complaining about taxes and then let banks tax the hell out of you. Saving those banks has been the stupidest thing they could ever have done. They kept the current problem in place.Just go bankrupt and start all over agian, you'll have your aaa back in no time. Look at Argentina. But nooo. the bankers ought to get their mislead-gotten money too....
    With the recent Rating downgrade of the USA,

We better all be prepared to learn to speak Chinese because the USA will become the United Communist States of China soon!

Unless you are able to run off first and move to Canada, Australia and Denmark, 3 of the few countries in the world with AAA rating that are not in jeopardy, before that happens!!

It's also time to get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank. They are not part of the U.S. Federal Government and they were created Unconstitutionally!!

ooops, I posted this in the wrong sub-forum
    Well don't come to London as we are on fire at the moment.
    I would recommend Shanghai .

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Yes, the Chinese will take over the US.

Someone's in the mood for Red Dawn.

Good night, pointless thread.
This discussion has been closed.