The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Funniest/Most Entertaining MI6 Member*

2»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, anytime! If the occasion does come, do keep me posted.

Sure thing! I sent a PM to get approval/feedback on this, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Awesome! I look forward to it.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 98
    May I nominate HENRY for 2nd Funniest, please ?

Just a taste-
    Now that Yusef Kabira is in custody, I've heard that Quantum has hired a new gigolo. To keep his true identity top secret, he goes by the code name "Johnny S". When not working for QUANTUM, he's formed a bar band to keep himself busy. They're called "Johnny Sperm And The Yanks" ;)
    @Murdock- I thought Jinx's name was "Jacinta".

Holly Goodhead- after the space incident, Holly found herself too often propositioned by CIA higher-ups and after karate chopping one too many superiors, was fired and then became a pioneer case for corporate sexual harassment. Needing money to pay all the lawyers she hired, she enrolled in the "Linda Lovelace School Of Fellatio" and became a stunt double.

Just kidding around for laughs, of course ;)
    These are rooftop-quality FUNNY !
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    These are rooftop-quality FUNNY !

I have to say that despite the fact you are clearly a troll whose posts are of zero worthwhile content for some reason I find myself thinking that that might just be brilliant.

I'm certainly going to try and get 'rooftop-quality funny' into everyday conversation.

Brilliant Sir.

And now go away.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 3,494
    I never realized there was a "2nd funniest MI6 member award" :-? How informative!
  • Yes, it's the 2nd year for this. Read Carefully Old Man.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 3,494
    Yes, it's the 2nd year for this. Read Carefully Old Man.

I try to read carefully, but it's difficult to navigate my way through the twisted wreckage of the English language you leave behind between your spelling and general grammar.

You must be a kid, only my teenagers would call me an old man. But I'll guarantee you one thing sunshine. I could still give you an ass whipping of Biblical proportions.

And please follow the Wiz's advice, will you L-)
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

I try to read carefully, but it's difficult to navigate my way through the twisted wreckage of the English language you leave behind between your spelling and general grammar.

You must be a kid, only my teenagers would call me an old man. But I'll guarantee you one thing sunshine. I could still give you an ass whipping of Biblical proportions

L-)

I'd cheerfully hold your coat Sir Henry, as long as you promise he'd end up in intensive care.

Sorry. I really shouldn't feed the troll.

Discipline Wizardofice, discipline.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

You must be a kid, only my teenagers would call me an old man. But I'll guarantee you one thing sunshine. I could still give you an ass whipping of Biblical proportions

L-)

I'd cheerfully hold your coat Sir Henry, as long as you promise he'd end up in intensive care.

Yes, you shouldn't. You are giving the trolls a feast, gentlemen, when they should be fed the table scraps, if anything at all.
    [quote=I could still give you an ass whipping of Biblical proportions.
    Ok, Now THATS funny ! Halle Berry, the award please ?
  • Yes, it's the 2nd year for this. Read Carefully Old Man.

L-)

I must admit that I was rather surprised you dispensed with the same sage advice you gave me just yesterday.

Looks like I have a stalker, doesn't it now?

• retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    ...[snip]

You must be a kid, only my teenagers would call me an old man. But I'll guarantee you one thing sunshine. I could still give you an ass whipping of Biblical proportions. [snip]

Oh, dear, @SirHenryLeeChaChing.... the fashion in which you string words together is so refreshing. I do look forward to your MI6 Awards acceptance speech.

If acknowledging you in 2 posts makes me your stalker, then honey you need to get out more !
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    In light of Sir Henrys passing away
    Might it not be an idea to name this Award The Henry in order to remember him by ?
  • Dragonpol2Dragonpol2 The Crazy World of Daniel Dragonpol
    edited January 2014 Posts: 145
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Might it not be an idea to name this Award The Henry in order to remember him by ?

Sounds like a fitty tribute to me - "The Sir Henry Award", though.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    I was going to award him his own special accolade anyway, but yes, that is more than possible.