The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Funniest/Most Entertaining MI6 Member*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
The nominees are:
@TheWizardOfIce
@DaltonCraig007
@007RogerMoore
@St_George
@DarthDimi
@danslittlefinger
And two not previously mentioned but fully deserving I am sure many would find:
@Kerim
@M_Balje
@Master_Dahark

Comments

@Kerim always get's a laugh outta me, has my vote!
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    @TheWizardOfIce is always funny, so he gets my vote

Wish forgotmyusername was nominated, his posts are hilarious.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Kerim for me, he's quite funny.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited August 2012 Posts: 858
    Going for M_balje here, love his Engrish posts. I'm Dutch and even I don't understand it sometimes :D
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Would like to vote for myself but I have to say that the Balje should sweep the board here. Some of his stuff is comic genius - of course I'm not sure how intentional it is but he never fails to give you a belly laugh with his eccentric view of the world.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Would like to vote for myself but I have to say that the Balje should sweep the board here. Some of his stuff is comic genius - of course I'm not sure how intentional it is but he never fails to give you a belly laugh with his eccentric view of the world.
    I have never seen any of this stuff from him. Could someone give me some links so I can finally see what all the noise is about?
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I have never seen any of this stuff from him. Could someone give me some links so I can finally see what all the noise is about?

Try searching for some posters he did for '007 in New York'. Cant remember the thread I'm afraid but the greatest advert the Dutch goverment needs to outlaw maruijana. Beyond belief.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Wow, I'm flattered I'm included. Thank you guys.

I will vote for Darth Dimi though.
    @M_Balje
    for being an ever enthousiastic member even if his grammar is not always understandable. He is funny, knowledgable and always positive about anything or anybody.
  • I cast my vote for my fellow original. Kerim is the man.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Quite a few worthies! I am voting for Kerim. His captions on the Blofeldcatcon alone are priceless and have left me in stitches.
    @Kerim without a doubt. Those lists he does with the clever names of each item crack me up every time!
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Where's Master Dahark?

I added him, if anyone's votes change let me know.
    I vote for @TheWizardOfIce for making me genuinely laugh out loud in the 'scene you could live without' thread.
    I have to go for @Kerim on this'n. A great sense of humor and has made me laugh many a time, like when he chooses one Bond film/character over the other with a funny quip:
    Kerim wrote:
    My vote goes to Dario because he was better in traffic than Gobinda was.
    Kerim wrote:
    Now this is what I call a frolicking threesome. I will vote for Irma Bunt because she didn't need no stinkin' bladed shoe.
    Kerim wrote:
    My vote goes to Whitaker because he survived eating lunch.
    Kerim wrote:
    I will vote for Zorin because Kananga needed more cowbell.

Kerim wrote:
    I'm voting for 006 because he was man enough to piss blood instead of weeping it.
    Kerim wrote:
    I will vote for Fiona for being a better caged animal.

Kerim wrote:
    I vote for Koskov because he dared to kiss Bond.

=))
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    St_George for all the wonderful tournaments his creative mind thinks up for us to participate in.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Who would win now? It's a toss-up between @M_Balje and @TheWizardOfIce I would say.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Who would win now? It's a toss-up between @M_Balje and @TheWizardOfIce I would say.

I think we should wait until this gets started up officially again. @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 oversaw it and came up with the idea last time, and I think we should ensure that the mods and other members are okay with it before starting it again. But, it's up to them.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

I think we should wait until this gets started up officially again. @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 oversaw it and came up with the idea last time, and I think we should ensure that the mods and other members are okay with it before starting it again. But, it's up to them.

Precisely my thoughts on the matter.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yes, I want this to go again - but let's have it done the way it was before, with 0Brady in charge of it (which was a ton of work, I am sure). There were many great categories.

Have you requested this yet from the mods, 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7? It would be great if we could get a green light on this again.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

By all means. Sorry for not following protocol.
    Kerim is winning with six.
    Balje has three, TWOI has two.
    I wanted to vote for Balje but then I saw that compilation of Kerim's posts and couldn't resist. Make it seven for Kerim.
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 3,494
    A new list of nominees is definitely needed, unless we never had a winner first time out.

I still miss Kerim. I think about him every time I watch FRWL :(
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    It's the whizz for me the only member here to make me laugh until it hurts and more than once at that.
    A new list of nominees is definitely needed, unless we never had a winner first time out.

I still miss Kerim. I think about him every time I watch FRWL :(

Me too, Sir Henry, me too... :-<
    If it comes down to you getting the go ahead to do them again, Brady, do let me know and I'll be happy to assist you and take some of the workload off of you when the time comes.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    If it comes down to you getting the go ahead to do them again, Brady, do let me know and I'll be happy to assist you and take some of the workload off of you when the time comes.

That is exceptionally nice of you, @Creasy47! I may just take you up on that, mate. :)
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, anytime! If the occasion does come, do keep me posted.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, anytime! If the occasion does come, do keep me posted.

Sure thing! I sent a PM to get approval/feedback on this, so we'll just have to wait and see.