Best Bond comic artist?

edited September 2013 in Literary 007 Posts: 21
Who does everyone think is the best comic book Bond artist? I know it is a quite limited field!
For me it is definitely Yaroslav Horak. His work on Bond is perfect and he stuck with the character for decades. I did also enjoy John Burns art on “A Silent Armageddon”. A real shame that it has never been completed.

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Without a doubt it's Yaroslav Horak. I love the Titan Omnibus Volumes, a lot of the time due to his work.

Volume 5 is out later this year with 6, the final one I take it, out next year.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I really liked John McLusky's James Bond comics. It was, the original, and I really liked how they looked.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Wow, I am wholly unfamiliar with them! In a few searches, I gotta say I REALLY like Horak's work!
    Oboy, more stuff to get....
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited September 2013 Posts: 9,117
    Got to go Horak. Its just a shame he only came in when most of Flemings stories were already done (after YOLT I think I'm correct in saying).

His TLD is absolute class.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Got to go Horak. Its just a shame he only came in when most of Flemings stories were already done (after YOLT I think I'm correct in saying).

His TLD is absolute class.
    Any chance that you could post a link Wizard ?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Wow, a scathing review here, ever see this?
    http://sequart.org/magazine/16692/on-the-james-bond-omnibus-volume-004-by-jim-lawrence-yaroslav-horak/
    Kinda makes me want to get these more... (I'm bad...).