Music findings

2»

Comments

• And here's the same song, but a metal remix. As great as the original track was, metal improves everything ;)

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

And here's the same song, but a metal remix. As great as the original track was, metal improves everything ;)

That's a great score. If you can get your hands on the expanded release floating around the web, it's well worth the listen.
    What a lovely, lovely voice... and girl!
    The best thing of this movie was the soundtrack:
    I quite like this OST

well worth to listen the whole album, if one can obtain it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love this piece of music. It gets me really riled up and makes me want to go raise an army and fight for our freedom from an organized power.

And for fans of Disney's golden era in the 90s, a lot of those great scores and more from the great Disney cannon are compiled in this video that basically sums up my childhood as I say goodbye to it. :((
    I love this piece of music. It gets me really riled up and makes me want to go raise an army and fight for our freedom from an organized power.

And for fans of Disney's golden era in the 90s, a lot of those great scores and more from the great Disney cannon are compiled in this video that basically sums up my childhood as I say goodbye to it. :((

Aladdin's themes are the best!
    A gem from Revolver:
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This gets me so pumped. If I ever fight in a war with my own army behind me, I wanted this playing as I face my greatest enemy.
    This gets me so pumped. If I ever fight in a war with my own army behind me, I wanted this playing as I face my greatest enemy.

A what about The Fire Rises?
    That Bane melody I can have it on my head the whole day.
    I adore Celtic music, and the Braveheart score composed by the brilliant James Horner is a wonderful example of the beauty that can be found in bagpipes (and I don't care if they're Irish bagpipes in a Scottish film!). These are two of my favorite tracks from the score:

And for anyone who wants more Braveheart music, check out this YouTube playlist:
    This great song came to my attention in Django Unchained:
    0013 wrote:

Jim Croce, the master. Wonderful song, like all his work was. RIP
    0013 wrote:

Jim Croce, the master. Wonderful song, like all his work was. RIP

I've never heard him before, you know? But I loved this song in the movie and I've been listen it all day.
    From Sopranos (Second Opinion):

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Love this one, Keith Emerson "I'm A Man."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qYIC73ohG8
    Interesting version of SKYFALL though I still prefer the original.
    Great song by a legend from Las Vegas:
    Two great tracks from Morricone's soundtrack from A Pure Formality

Get Lucky- Deft Pank
    Thanks to The Sopranos I've just discover this amazing group: The Kinks. This is one of my favorites so far:
    For all country fans:
    I'm the only one posting here lately. Sorry to continue but I need to share this amazing tune:
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2014 Posts: 15,690
    A 12 years old does a cover of Adele's Skyfall. I've been following this singer for a little bit, she's really awesome!