Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Tracy wrote:
    RIP Tony Soprano aka Gandolfini , 51......

What :-O
    Yes, died suddenly of a heart attack in Italy. There's more in the general RIP thread.
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 121
    Well chaps just had my first sexuel experience so will be spending alot less time on here. You all know where to reach me accept for Benny buh bye.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Wonderful, @00Hero. You know what that means. The rest of the forum will be quite pleased. Bye bye.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    00Hero wrote:
    Well chaps just had my first sexuel experience so will be spending alot less time on here. You all know where to reach me accept for Benny buh bye.
    Make sure you wash your hand afterwards.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    00Hero wrote:

You do know that blowing kisses to yourself in the mirror and patting your own arse isn't considered to be a "sexual experience", right?

Good riddance to you.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    00Hero wrote:

Good riddance to a 17 year old who acts like a 7 year old see you in a few years and as @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 says that does not count.
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    Of course it doesnt count other wise you 2 wouldnt be here still.
    QBranch wrote:
    Make sure you wash your hand afterwards.
    \m/
  • RecipeRecipe Banned
    I too have a sexual experience. to share...

2012. Last year. I meet a woman at a club. We exchange cell numbers. You know the rest...
  • RecipeRecipe Banned
    ..SHe's been on my case ever since... i treated her to a fine wine...
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,945
    That you, @Christartos? Sure sounds like it.
  • RecipeRecipe Banned
    Friends...I'm having a seriously tough time. Last year I got into serious financial trouble and now my creditors are calling up their debts...15k service a week boy im out of pocket. How can I pay them all back taking donations on my paypal account ok? I need a life too ah...

On top of that Chaps I'm trying to give up smoking...down to a pack a day. Pray for me chaps i need it god knows i need it.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    So you expect members here to help by sending you money via paypal?
    What for?
    You got into this mess, you sort it out.
    If you owe so much money and like much of what you say, I take it with a pinch of salt, I suggest you give up not only smoking but everything.
    First off, cancel your internet, then not only can't you annoy me, but many others like me.
    As I'm not religious I wont be praying for you.

• RecipeRecipe Banned
    Benny I have various trusts thru which I receive substantial benefits so I will always be able to maintain a decent standard of living...
    So you're claiming money?
    Recipe wrote:
    How can I pay them all back taking donations on my paypal account ok? I need a life too ah...

So what does this mean? Why say it?
    You sound like the type of person I like to avoid. If you're trying to impress or seek pity you'll get neither from me.

• RecipeRecipe Banned
    That's funny coming from a men who allows parasitic advertising on their site...
    I wouldn't call your posts advertising, but they certainly do need to be looked at.
    Tell the fat lady, she's on in five.

• 00Hero00Hero Banned
    Good bye forever and I hate u all.

:-h
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    00Hero wrote:

hDCEE4811
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2013 Posts: 28,694
    00Hero wrote:

For Fleming's sake, if you say you are going to leave, then just leave. Nobody here cares about you and your goodbyes.
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Good God, this thread's deteriorating.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Back after a terrible blackout that happened yesterday afternoon. We had a hurricane grade storm hit though my little small town. Large trees were uprooted and slammed into power lines pulling the poles down. Thankfully power has returned in a timely manner.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Murdock wrote:
    Back after a terrible blackout that happened yesterday afternoon. We had a hurricane grade storm hit though my little small town. Large trees were uprooted and slammed into power lines pulling the poles down. Thankfully power has returned in a timely manner.

Nice that you're back and safe! What a great way (Bond related) to return to the Internet, as well, as it's a big day for all of us.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Nice that you're back and safe! What a great way (Bond related) to return to the Internet, as well, as it's a big day for all of us.
    Thank you. Yes the fallen trees were a block away from my house so it was a little scary. I'm happy to live on a property with no trees. And yes Today's Bond news has Supercharged my overjoy! :)
    @Murdock, it's somewhat of an exchange!

"Power was out? Here, have some 'Bond 24' confirmation!"

I quite like the sound of it.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @Murdock, it's somewhat of an exchange!

"Power was out? Here, have some 'Bond 24' confirmation!"

I quite like the sound of it.

Totally made my day! ;)

@Murdock, you and I both! I was eagerly anticipating some movies coming in the mail from Amazon and that tidbit of news hit me and kept my interest for quite some time. Didn't even realize they arrived.
  • RecipeRecipe Banned
    Murdock I hope your insured buddy. Keep safe.