Skyfall honest trailer ( Kind of funny)

edited February 2013 in Skyfall Posts: 277

Comments

• edited February 2013 Posts: 6,601
    Yup, kinda funny. But in all honesty - the world had one hell of a good time watching it :))
    They have better one's this year like the avengers one and the hunger games. They just basically point out silly things all big blockbusters have that would be ridiculous in real life as well as many plot whole in movies such as TDKR.
    htall90 wrote:
    They have better one's this year like the avengers one and the hunger games. They just basically point out silly things all big blockbusters have that would be ridiculous in real life as well as many plot whole in movies such as TDKR.
    In other words, they waste my time.

• I thought it was funny apart from the Bourne bit. That's really getting old.

No doubt it'll piss off lots of people on here though.
    it was funny in parts and just plain stupid in others....Bourne was quite stupid and mocking CNN being available in English in Turkey is just plain dumb....CNN is everywhere LOL
    The best part of all of these are the name at the end (besides the Bourne one). Santa Claus and Sexy Voldemourt were funny
    i just thought i'd posted it to see what people think it's not as bad as there inception one. As i said before if point out problems in films that people who not like that type of movie or film franchise would say to get a reaction from them.
  • Its quite funny i put a request to honest trailers for this after watching The recent Indy 4 honest trailer. The Prometheus Honest trailer is fun. Yeah what did ever happen to the NOC list story line.
  • hoppimikehoppimike Kent, UK
    edited February 2013 Posts: 290
    lol, so tragically true!

Outlined a lot of the problems I had with this movie.

I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing during the "Home Alone" bit...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I thought it was pretty funny.
  • RC7RC7
    Very good.
  • The frowning M bit was really funny, some other parts where funny, but some where just straight-up lies :)
    i really really want to see a honest trailer of Qantum of Solace...man that would be hilarious
  • Was quite funny. Especially the frowning and I had to laugh at Santa Claus.
    But the Bourne bit was old and was there any "joke" behind the Lindsay Lohan name-dropping that I did not get?

Other than that, I don't really understand why some people are making such a big Home Alone connection. But well....and why is Moneypenny being black that strange that they have to point it out?

But I am surely reading too much into it :-)
  • It was pretty funny. I really like Honest Trailers. It's all good fun.
    Thanks Creasy for letting me know. I thought the trailer touched on a lot of problems or should I say pretensions that Skyfall had.

The plot just does not stand up to scrutiny.
  • samainsysamainsy Suspended
    edited April 2013 Posts: 199
    Funniest thing since I watched I'm Barack Obama on youtube watch it,its the top one if you want to but people mind find this offensive.(the youtube video with Obama in it)
    enjoyable watching it.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    samainsy wrote:
    Funniest thing since I watched I'm Barack Obama on youtube watch it,its the top one if you want to but people mind find this offensive.(the youtube video with Obama in it)

Come on, @samainsy, in what way could this possibly contribute to the thread?

/:)
  • I've seen better Honest Trailers than this one. Les Miserables and Prometheus are the best ones I've seen so far.