James Bond- Daniel Craig or Michael Fassbender
Alexander Moon- Tom Hardy
Blackburg - Christoph Waltz
Mallory - Ralph Finenis
Nina Snow- Aishwarya Rai
Felix Lighter- Joseph Gordon Levitt
Q - Ben Wishaw

Plot:
A Nuclear Physician is developing a Astroid Destroyer Missel build to take out any object to fly towards earth known as "Solar Flare" but when it falls into the wrong hands it becomes a Weapon strong enough to take out half of Eastern Europe,and with Q held hostage to activate the Missel, Bond will come to know and fear but must stop a man known as Coleman Blackburg,But with help of a couple of field partners this time Nina Snow and double agent Alexander Moon..Bond must face his toughest Challenge Yet.

story inspired by 4 bond films
MoonRaker,GoldenEye,Die Another Day and Skyfall

Please tell What u think?

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Sounds like Lee Tamahori will be directing again.
    This sounds like Nightfire. Very Brosnan-esque. Not sure it would work in 2013 or onwards.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Let's flag this TheHotMess for Inappropriate language and Trolling, people.

And btw, Bryan Brendon, Great storyline. You should make a fan fiction with that! :D
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    chrisisall wrote:

Very cruel. Lets just be thankful that there is a system in place whereby fanboys like this can post such tripe and EON then ignore it. God forbid any of these people acually get their hands on some money and a camera.
    God forbid any of these people acually get their hands on some money and a camera.

God forbid Tamahori ever gets some money and a camera. Bond or no Bond, that guy needs to get out of film.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    chrisisall wrote:
    Very cruel.
    I apologize to the OP.
    :-h
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    God forbid any of these people acually get their hands on some money and a camera.

God forbid Tamahori ever gets some money and a camera. Bond or no Bond, that guy needs to get out of film.

Watch 'The Devil's Double.' It really wasn't that bad.
    Better than some of my ideas. I'd personally go for a different title though.

The Devils Double was quite good. I think he can make films, but not action films because he just goes really OTT (like DAD or the XXX sequel).
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    No, not a new thread for each new story.

Here.
This discussion has been closed.