Russia gets hit with SUV-sized Meteorite!

chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
edited February 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 17,694
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/feb/15/meteorite-explodes-over-russian-urals-live-updates

A tiny piece of Armageddon... amazing no one was killed, a few degree difference and that town would be gone.

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Tunguska all over again.
  • The big one is out there. It's only a matter of time..................Happy Friday everyone!! :-)
    Quarrel wrote:
    The big one is out there. It's only a matter of time..................Happy Friday everyone!! :-)

The good news is, we'll see it coming.

That's also the bad news.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    The good news is, we'll see it coming.

That's also the bad news.
    Did you not see Bruce Willis save us from that?
    Reality will follow art! I have that feeling.
    b-(
    This really is mind blowing stuff! Just goes to show how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things! Just let me see Bond 24 and 25 before the big one hits?!!! [-O< ;)
    Apocalyptic. Puts our existence into perspective really.
  • GoldenballGoldenball United States
    Does everyone in Russia have a camera set up on the dashboards of their cars?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Goldenball wrote:
    Does everyone in Russia have a camera set up on the dashboards of their cars?

Pretty much. I heard that around one million Russians have dash cams to "stamp out police corruption."
  • GoldenballGoldenball United States
    The first breaking news report showed the meteorite from four or five angles from different automobiles- I thought it could be a hoax- wouldn't we have known about it?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Goldenball wrote:
    The first breaking news report showed the meteorite from four or five angles from different automobiles- I thought it could be a hoax- wouldn't we have known about it?

nope, it was too small to be tracked.