Tech question: What will a Bond movie be like in 2162?

2»

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Err... but what if he really meant the 'T' word?

Bond investigates the Soylent Corporation.... @-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    chrisisall wrote:

:D

You're right, guys, I meant billions. If it's millions again, all the better for me, but unless Justin Bieber gets to sing the next Bond theme song, I can't imagine a global disaster of such a magnitude that most of our world's population is exterminated. ;-)

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    DarthDimi wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:

You're right, guys, I meant billions. If it's millions again, all the better for me, but unless Justin Bieber gets to sing the next Bond theme song, I can't imagine a global disaster of such a magnitude that most of our world's population is exterminated. ;-)

Hopefully, Justin won't even get close to the 'James Bond' name.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Never Say Bieber Again.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 17,698
    From The New York Times May 23, 2032

".....Looking back on all the actors that played the famous thrill seeking secret agent one finds that the role was mostly played with style & panache (with of course the notable exceptions of Sean "slap her" Connery & Timothy "Hamlet" Dalton), though none before have ever reached the pinnacle of Bondian and thespian success that Justin Bieber has in only two movies as the notable superspy!
    "I knew I could do it." said Beiber at today's opening of his latest 007 adventure, "Kill Another Week."
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    chrisisall wrote:
    From The New York Times May 23, 2032

".....Looking back on all the actors that played the famous thrill seeking secret agent one finds that the role was mostly played with style & panache (with of course the notable exceptions of Sean "slap her" Connery & Timothy "Hamlet" Dalton), though none before have ever reached the pinnacle of Bondian and thespian success that Justin Bieber has in only two movies as the notable superspy!
    "I knew I could do it." said Beiber at today's opening of his latest 007 adventure, "Kill Another Week."

Production report: Justing Bieber got hurt today when he was recording the so-called gun barrel scene. Bieber injured both his knees, his testicles and his ego.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited January 2013 Posts: 2,635
    chrisisall wrote:
    Sean "slap her" Connery

You got me cracking there. Hahahahah =))

Do never say again that Bieber will turn to be a James Bond. His gay face doesn't even gets around to our secret agent...
    edited January 2013 Posts: 17,698
    I'm sure you mean that in a not-offensive way... I'd phrase it differently though.
    chrisisall wrote:
    I'm sure you mean that in a not-offensive way... I'd phrase it differently though.

Yes I did. :)
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Yes I did. :)
    You could change it to "baby face"
  • Bond will be played by an Ape
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    ^ Good call. Just keep him away from the heroin flavoured bananas.
  • I won't be around to see a Bond release in 2162 - as will no other member reading this thread or outside viewers

Will the franchise still be operative by then ? We're looking ahead 150 years into the future, and all those Mayan predictions about the world coming to an end, just won't come to pass, even by that time, but I feel Bond may be done by then. But it's impossible to answer. You'd be looking a film franchise that would be 200 years old at that time. I don't think it will occur as Bond will be gone long before that, but in all honesty, we simply can't answer this, but that's how I feel about it

Nothing lasts forever
    Like us they won't be around then!
    You no believe in reincarnation?
  • chrisisall wrote:
    You no believe in reincarnation?

Come again?
    I mean, we'll be watching Bond in a hundred years, we just won't be specifically 'us'. ;))
  • Sorry, my post was actually a cheeky subtle joke... come again = reincarnation ;)
    :\">