LTK, The Moment Of Choice: *Pam or Lupe*

2»

Comments

• Pam all the way!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    As characters, Pam definitely. As real people, Talisa.
  • I myself wouldn't choose any of them. But if I were interested, definitely Pam.
  • Lowell is easily the better actress, but Soto is easily better looking. Strictly as a man I'll take Lupe all night long, because I've had girls that beat Lowell's looks and body with no problem.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    In terms of looks, it would most certainly be Lupe.
  • Pam. The most complete bond girl ever.
  • Soto was the better looking without question, and I know which one I'd go for (if my marital status was different), but she's such an air-headed and often, banal, character - "I love James so - much", so beauty isn't everything, but Lowell was such a much better character, but I never did like her new hair design once she became 'Mr Bond's personal secretary'. Short hair just doesn't suit some women, and that year was no different

So for looks and appeal, it's Lamora, but substance and character depth, Bouvier wins without question
    Lupe. Gorgeous. You know.. it's best for our children ;)
  • I have great reservations over any Bond girl who has the unimaginative name of 'Pam' but I would have to take her over the ghastly Lupe any day of the week. I guess she loved Bond SO much, but the winking fish at the end showed more animation than her performance.

'Pam' (Sigh) it is then.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have great reservations over any Bond girl who has the unimaginative name of 'Pam' but I would have to take her over the ghastly Lupe any day of the week. I guess she loved Bond SO much, but the winking fish at the end showed more animation than her performance.

'Pam' (Sigh) it is then.

Uhhh...blame her parents? :-??
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 344
    You should realise that my tongue is firmly in my cheek here. If I was to blame anyone for a bland Bond Girl name it would be the script-writers and not poor old Mr and Mrs Bouvier. They made the right choice. A solid one. As PG Wodehouse once wrote: "There is some raw work done at the font." Not for them, a wild-sounding, or temporarily fashionable name, that might get their daughter bullied at school. They were not going to name their bundle of joy after an automobile, or to rearrange the letters to purposefully (or otherwise) mis-spell a perfectly serviceable name, just to be 'different'. Nope. Pam. Solid, dependable, Pam.

They were not to know their daughter was to become a CIA Agent and bump into James Bond. They were not to know that their daughter's name was going to have to be placed in the same hat as some of the most gloriously bizarre names in film history. Pussy Galore, Strawberry Fields, Solitaire, Jenny Flex, Elecktra King, Octopussy....and Pam.

I like Pam. And Mr and Mrs Bouvier, I salute your sensible parenting.
  • No wonder Sanchez fixed that fake beauty contest she won....LUPE

I'd be doing a Milton Krest alright and visiting her cabin drunk!
    I have great reservations over any Bond girl who has the unimaginative name of 'Pam' but I would have to take her over the ghastly Lupe any day of the week. I guess she loved Bond SO much, but the winking fish at the end showed more animation than her performance.

'Pam' (Sigh) it is then.

I think Pamela is a lovely name.
  • Don't worry, I'd give them both a nice Honeymoooooooooooon!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Pam is average at best. She looked sexy after Bond gave her money to make her self over but Lupe is one hot tomali. Seriously, compare how they both look now, Talisa Soto wipes the floor with Carrey Lowell.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 1,575
    Why do you ask such a difficult question? :)
    Both are hot.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

'Pam' (Sigh) it is then.

I think Pamela is a lovely name.

I agree.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Pamela IS a lovely name, but followed by something like Amour , or Basaier, or the like...
  • Pam. It's got to be Pam!
  • Pam
    B-)
  • Pam for me - better actress, better looking.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    dchantry wrote:
    threesome :)

Strongly AGREE!!!!!!!! :)) :-bd

I'll have to break the threesome in gently so Pam as my wife and Lupe as my mistress
    Lupe - as long as Sanchez's home is part of the package also :D
    PAM! PAM BOUVIER ALL THE WAY!!!