The best thing about you is....

MrBondMrBond Station S
edited March 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 2,044
I founded this tread very good in the old forum. The only things you need to do is just write a positive commentary about me, so does the next about you and so on!

Comments

• retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    The facts are that:

When I first arrived at the old forums a thread like that was started and it was shut down immediately because it was spam. I thought that harsh at first but then realised how well run the forum was and that keeping these kinds of threads off the forum was good for the forum.

As the kids' desires started to be catered to more and more another thread like this was started... I thought it would have been immediately removed like last time. But noooo... the tides had changed. The thread was up and kept healthy as were many like it that would not have passed muster in the old days.

So we ended up with a thread like this but no Salute to Boobs thread.... on a James Bond forum.

If this new forum is going to last and thrive in this new less-than-easy way of navigating... I would suggest the spam threads be limited.... at least in the beginning.

• edited March 2011 Posts: 92
    My humps.

Quoting AgentFae: My humps.
    haha
    Quoting MrBond: The only things you need to do is just write a positive commentary about me, so does the next about you and so on!
    what if someone want to write negative? :)
    blockquote>Quoting dragonsky: haha

I am hilarious. Thanks for noticing.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited March 2011 Posts: 4,399
    i admire Fae finding herself amusing - and Dragonsky for noticing it as well

8-X <):) :-)) :bz
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    @dragonsky: I sincerly hope not you have to do that ;-)
  • do_me_nicelydo_me_nicely Banned
    edited August 2011 Posts: 106
    As Blofeld say , I am keen for climbing things
    Great eyes too !!!! 8-X
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @haserot I admire your creative ability. I too like to create.
  • do_me_nicelydo_me_nicely Banned
    Brady . I like your purple pictuer .
    can we be friends then ?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @do_me_nicely, I like your ability to make a ton of topics - though some are a bit out there, :-D
    @Creasy47: I like your preference for GoldenEye and your in-depth answers that are also short and to the point.
    @00Beast, thank you! Means a lot. I'll always be here with an undying, passionate love of Goldeneye, haha.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Creasy47, I appreciate your welcoming demeanor, Brosnan-fandom, and for liking QoS for what It is, a great Bond film. Cheers to you!
    @do_me_nicely, I appreciate that you like my purple picture, and that you keep the MI6 community on its feet, spontaneous, and never dull. If I could describe you in one word it would be.........unique. Thanks for the entertainment, no matter how weird or subtle. =D>
    ;-)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited January 2013 Posts: 2,044
    @0Brady

You are one of the nicest members around. A guy who always contributes to the discussions with a big dose of intelligence and knowledge. You're a big fan of the past, just like I am in some degrees. And just the fact that you put CR in the top and that you're a QoS fan puts you high in my book! Cheers!
    @MrBond, I absolutely love your display picture, your enjoyment of some of the lesser-loved Bond films, and your overall attitude. Thanks for being a friend on these forums!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited January 2013 Posts: 2,629
    Go get a penthouse suite you guys.

I just absolutely love and adore how my modesty is greater than everyone else's.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Kerim, your modesty pales before my not discussing how my martial arts ability makes Bond look like a complete gun-reliant sissy by comparison. :-SS
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Best thing about me... Idk, i've had been very modest in my entire life. lol
  • Are we supposed to write something about the person above us?

In that case, Sonic, I've noticed that our opinions are quite different on many things. But you're persistent though, and that's a good thing in my book!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Are we supposed to write something about the person above us?

In that case, Sonic, I've noticed that our opinions are quite different on many things. But you're persistent though, and that's a good thing in my book!

Glad to read that. Yes, I agree. :) I can understand that many people has different opinions and POVs, we can't force them to think like us. But if we could, the point of raising a discussion would be useless and worthless. :)
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    Are we supposed to write something about the person above us?

Glad to read that. Yes, I agree. :) I can understand that many people has different opinions and POVs, we can't force them to think like us. But if we could, the point of raising a discussion would be useless and worthless. :)

Exactly. Forums would be useless if everyone agreed on everything. Discussions are healthy! :)
    Exactly. Forums would be useless if everyone agreed on everything. Discussions are healthy! :)

Indeed! :-bd
  • X3MSonicX wrote:

I'm glad we agree on something though. :P

X3MSonicX wrote:

I'm glad we agree on something though. :P

Hahaha, Finally! :D