Which Bond do you most closely resemble (personality, looks, etc.)

2»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    What type of airsoft is it? Green gas?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote:
    What type of airsoft is it? Green gas?
    Yeah clip fed green gas.
    George Lazenby because I'm an Australian who tries to be Sean Connery.
  • I had green gas the other night. It was awful
    I'm tall, I don't put attention to my clothes, I'm usually in a sombre mood, and I smoke, so Dalton.
  • Looks-wise I don't really resemble any of them. In 1987 I was 18, and my hair was pretty much exactly the same as Dalton's in TLD (except thicker) - and I was quite proud of that!

Personality wise I used to be a bit like Dalton's Bond but that may have been me trying to be like him. I don't do the constant smiling like Laz or Brosnan, and I don't have the exceptional confidence of Connery or Craig. But my sense of humour is pretty close to Craig's.

In terms of who I wish I was more like who wouldn't like to be Connery? That supreme confidence and the twinkle in the eye that women love...and although I'm in pretty good shape I'm not quite at Craig's level...I wouldn't say no to getting there.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited December 2012 Posts: 17,687
    I'd *LIKE* to to think I look a bit like Pierce... but:
    Cimg3150-1_zpsbff960eb.jpg
    Windy day.
  • In looks Connery, in personality a mix of Connery and Moore.
  • Personality: Brozza with a touch of Craig.
    Looks: Still 13, but due to hair, I'd go with Brosnan. :D
  • Looks: Dalton.
    Personality: Moore with I would say traces of Craig's Bond (odd combination I know)

What I would love to be a bit more like.... well I like myself, I'm fine, but I wouldn't complain if I had a bit more of Connery's Bond ^^
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 11,189
    Lookswise none of them.

In terms of personality I actually took this test on the internet as a joke last year and the result was...Timothy Dalton.

I've always considered myself a bit "geeky" and awkward around the opposite sex. Make of that what you will ;)
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 299
    Considering I started losing my hair at 18 (and have been shaving my head since I was 25) I'd say the only one I look like is Blofeld! :)) I really don't think I look like any of the Bonds at all. If pressed however, I would probably say Connery, but that's really a stretch.

In terms of my personality though, I would definitely say Craig, with a flair of Brosnan.

Wardrobe-wise, Craig for sure, both leisurely and formal.

• I thought about it, and can't quite find an answer to this one. Say, resemble, Dalton maybe, as it wasn't Connery, wasn't Lazenby, not Moore, certainly not Brosnan, and that only leaves Craig, and then I couldn't quite find a comparison

Dalton it has to be, and I'm pleased enough with that
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's quite strange to match an appearance, indeed. I have Connery's hair color, eye color and dimples, Tim's/George's cleft, and Dan's ears. Quite a combo.
  • I honestly don't think I look like any of them-- but sometimes I feel like I could look like a Bond, you know what I mean?

Usually that feeling comes from wearing a suit- my brain immediately goes to Bond, lol
    I honestly don't think I look like any of them-- but sometimes I feel like I could look like a Bond, you know what I mean?

Usually that feeling comes from wearing a suit- my brain immediately goes to Bond, lol

From your GoldenEye poster you put yourself in, you look like a cross between Brosnan and Dalton.

• Thanks Murdock!

facebook_like_button.jpg
  • Looks?
    John Shaft.
    Personality? I'd say Roger Moore in TSWLM/FYEO.
    I'll let all of you decide for sure, but I would say that I look like a blend of Dalton and Connery...

005-1_zpsd182efdc.jpg

I'm on the right in the glasses.

For personality, I'm probably closest to Lazenby's Bond with a touch more humility.
    Thanks Murdock!

facebook_like_button.jpg
    You're welcome Master_Dahark. :)

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited December 2012 Posts: 8,009
    Not quite sure which one I resemble the most, I'll let you guys decide. Personality wise, I'm pretty much like Connery - enjoying the finer and fun things in life but always getting the job done.

61661_4103591264271_716475347_n.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Can we do one for girls? Which Bond girl do you resemble in looks or personality? ... Okay, I'll pop that question on The Girls Room thread then ...
    Can we do one for girls? Which Bond girl do you resemble in looks or personality? ... Okay, I'll pop that question on The Girls Room thread then ...

I'd say make your own thread, that would be fun for the female members to share in the fun too. :)

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    David Niven
  • I don't really look like any of them. I'm like 50 pounds their senior, so yeah. Personality I have to say Moore, minus the charm. I like to think of myself as the eternal optimist.
    I would say Brosnan personality with Daltons seriousness and being born on the same day as Dalton I would have to say it !
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
This discussion has been closed.