Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It's great knowing people have nothing better to do than search for flaws in a film, when some of us are still waiting to see it. Now someone please count the amount of times they got the continuity CORRECT...
    Having only seen it twice? The thing second time round for me was when Silva arrives on the helicopter in Scotland? It was suddenly pitch black having arrived in relatively light conditions. However it didn't bother me but did make me smile a little. Certainly does not take away any enjoyment from the film that's for sure!
  • RC7RC7
    QBranch wrote:
    It's great knowing people have nothing better to do than search for flaws in a film, when some of us are still waiting to see it. Now someone please count the amount of times they got the continuity CORRECT...

It's just a bit of fun. I don't think anyone is suggesting these have any impact on your enjoyment of the film. Every film has continuity errors it's practically impossible to eradicate them.
  • The one about Embankment Station is wrong. Bond and Silva get off the tube at Embankment, that's where they slide down the escalators. Silva even comes out of the tube at embankment, it's Bond who emerges from Westminster.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I don't even see why something like this warrants an article. There are thousands of films out there with hundreds of goofs and errors. What's new about this?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Quite. Just look at MI6's mistakes pages.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    OH MY GOD, BOND'S SHOES SWITCH TO SLIP-ONS IN ONE OF THE ACTION SEQUENCES?! THE FILM IS RUINED FOR ME FOREVER!!! 8-|
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    OH MY GOD, BOND'S SHOES SWITCH TO SLIP-ONS IN ONE OF THE ACTION SEQUENCES?! THE FILM IS RUINED FOR ME FOREVER!!! 8-|

Really? SF is absolute garbage to me now. I don't even consider it part of the Bond canon. -1/10 rating for me!
    QBranch wrote:

This happens with every major movie, so if they had passed SF people would have found reason to complain as weel.

I agree it is not my cup of tea either, but occasionaly I do enjoy reading the slipups, some are really poor. Like the famous mistake with the car in DAF.

people that notice these kind of things just have to much time on their hands sad sad people they need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!! people make mistakes Fact so why would film makers be any different and my biggest point on this subject is ITS JUST A FILM get OVER IT!!!! why can you not just go to the cinema enjoy the film or not and get on with your life
    Ps the film as mistakes WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    When Tanner is talking about the shrapnel fragments they have analysed, he asked whether Bond recognises any of the three men on the screen.

Could the answer possibly be the one who has his 'last known location' listed as Istanbul, Turkey on the next screen?

Geez, I should work for MI6 ;)