The brand new guess the character

Comments

• chamutakramchamutakram Dallas
    Vesper?
  • oo7oo7
    edited November 2012 Posts: 1,068
    tumblr_mder6wGoel1rjkyheo1_500.gif
    oo7 wrote:
    it was not Rosie Carver nor kara milvoy. good guess with kara though.

Eve?
    GOOD SHOT, you got it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Give me a bit to think over a character, then I will post again.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Alright, I'm a guess the character virgin. We'll see how this goes.

Your clues:

1.) I died...Or did I?!

2.) Silence may in fact be my greatest policy.

3.) I am quite inseparable to those that employ me.
  • Excuse me, I'm in charge of the latest round ?

That 007 participant took over during my absence with a new character. This is getting a bit muddled now
    Excuse me, I'm in charge of the latest round ?

That 007 participant took over during my absence with a new character. This is getting a bit muddled now
    My apologies, it looks like I got my wires crossed too. The last page is a mess and I thought @007 had control of the game.
  • Alright, I'm a guess the character virgin. We'll see how this goes.

Your clues:

1.) I died...Or did I?!

2.) Silence may in fact be my greatest policy.

3.) I am quite inseparable to those that employ me.

Andrea Anders?
    Excuse me, I'm in charge of the latest round ?

You were gone for 3 weeks. I'm sorry for your troubles, but... you know as well as I do you'll be back 'in charge' before we know it.

• Well it's a pity but I guess we'll go along with it. Thanks @007 :-<

It was such a good character I chose too

I don't know the latest one, I'll get back to this at a later date
  • Andrea Anders (TMWTGG)?
    Jaws?
    Not Andrea or Jaws.
    BUMP
  • I must get control back

I would of said Jaws, but the third clue didn't add up ?

It's a wild shot in the dark but could it be Kronsteen from FRWL

More clues when you're ready Brady would be beneficial
  • oo7oo7
    teehee
    Not Kronsteen or Tee-Hee.
  • I did go with Corrine Dufour at one stage so I'll stick with that

It was worth a try, but this may go on for some time
    I did go with Corrine Dufour at one stage so I'll stick with that

It was worth a try, but this may go on for some time
    It isn't Corrine if that is your guess.
  • Severine?
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Severine?
    Nope.
  • Alec Trevelyan
    Alec Trevelyan

Not ol' 006.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Scramanga then ?
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Scramanga then ?

Negative.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Scramanga then ?

Negative.
    Blast! But Thankyou for your most prompt reply.
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Scramanga then ?

Negative.
    Blast! But Thankyou for your most prompt reply.
    I always am when I'm on the company's time. ;)
  • More clues would be appreciated, I always give away pointers in abundance, but could it be Pam Bouvier ?

All three clues seem to be going off in different directions at once, but I really need to think a little more on this one
    More clues would be appreciated, I always give away pointers in abundance, but could it be Pam Bouvier ?

All three clues seem to be going off in different directions at once, but I really need to think a little more on this one

There isn't much else to say. We'll see where we're at tomorrow. And it isn't Pam.
  • You have to be clever with the clues Brady

A true genius at this can put forward twenty clues in the first offering and while obscure, are still relevant to the character involved, that while difficult, someone, somewhere, may just piece all the clues together

But we'll wait for a later time, as I don't know quite who it can be this time, as of yet
    You have to be clever with the clues Brady

A true genius at this can put forward twenty clues in the first offering and while obscure, are still relevant to the character involved, that while difficult, someone, somewhere, may just piece all the clues together

But we'll wait for a later time, as I don't know quite who it can be this time, as of yet
    I can do that, but often it gets annoying to post 50 plus clues where more than half are so ambiguous that they fit most Bond characters, leading to more of a pick and choose game than logical deduction. But have it as you will. Clues coming soon.