The brand new guess the character

Comments

• edited November 2012 Posts: 5,745
    You have to be clever with the clues Brady

A true genius at this can put forward twenty clues in the first offering and while obscure, are still relevant to the character involved, that while difficult, someone, somewhere, may just piece all the clues together

But we'll wait for a later time, as I don't know quite who it can be this time, as of yet
    I can do that, but often it gets annoying to post 50 plus clues where more than half are so ambiguous that they fit most Bond characters, leading to more of a pick and choose game than logical deduction.

=D>
    I'll guess Severine's body guard, the one pulled under the pit by the dragon?
  • I realize that there will, invariably be, a select few who will 'not exactly relish' the thought of myself getting hold of these character rounds again, but you have to admit they are fun when you are in control, and while it may not be our intentions, it's hard not to tease a little. I'll work a bit more on this and see what a new day brings
  • oo7oo7
    Alright, I'm a guess the character virgin. We'll see how this goes.

Your clues:

1.) I died...Or did I?!

2.) Silence may in fact be my greatest policy.

3.) I am quite inseparable to those that employ me.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Alright, more clues folks:

4.) Bond may like his shaken, not stirred, but I'll take mine shaven.

5.) I could be the face for bug extermination.

6.) By the time we first meet, things have dampened.

• Red grant?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Red grant?

Not Donald.
    Whisper?
    Octopussy?
    0iker0 wrote:
    Whisper?
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Octopussy?

No and no.
  • I just answered to that Fat James Bond thread a moment ago and it's been deleted ?

In any event, don't have much time, but could the answer be Pussy Galore, at least two of the clues do add up
    I just answered to that Fat James Bond thread a moment ago and it's been deleted ?

In any event, don't have much time, but could the answer be Pussy Galore, at least two of the clues do add up

Not Ms. Galore.
  • Somebody needed to rescue this, it was floating away over the horizon

I've thought long and hard about this, and no nearer a definite character. Is it Mr Solo from Goldfinger, don't ask how I arrived at that, but one or two clues did add up ?
    Somebody needed to rescue this, it was floating away over the horizon

I've thought long and hard about this, and no nearer a definite character. Is it Mr Solo from Goldfinger, don't ask how I arrived at that, but one or two clues did add up ?

1 or 2 clues may add up, but alas, not Mr. Solo. Keep trying folks. The answer is out there...
  • God, this is quite hard.

Sandor.
  • God, this is quite hard.

Sandor.

You want to wait until I get a hold of it

=))

I keep thinking it may be someone from Goldfinger, and then I get water mixed up in everything, which causes a lot of confusion

Yes this is tough though. I'll try once more and say Natalya Simonova
    God, this is quite hard.

Sandor.
    No. And thanks.
    God, this is quite hard.

Sandor.

You want to wait until I get a hold of it

=))

I keep thinking it may be someone from Goldfinger, and then I get water mixed up in everything, which causes a lot of confusion

Yes this is tough though. I'll try once more and say Natalya Simonova

Not Natalya, but she is a fame one. GF, you think? Hmm? Your trace could be warming my dear @Baltimore. /:)
  • Felix from GF?
    edited November 2012 Posts: 28,694
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Felix from GF?

Not Leiter in GF.
  • GF, ey?

Well, let's say Oddjob then.
    GF, ey?

Well, let's say Oddjob then.

Nope, or his hat. ;)
  • Kisch from GF?
    Kisch from GF?

No.
  • Blofeld's cat then? Come on, I think it's time for some new clues...
    Blofeld's cat then? Come on, I think it's time for some new clues...

Nope. If nothing turns up soon, then more clues it shall be. But I can't give clues forever, mind. I play it straight, and give clues that aren't laboriously ambiguous, but instead try to put out the least number of clues at a time that have some clever connection to the character. I like to think everyone would want it that way.
  • Sorry to swear, but...Mr Kil?
    Sorry to swear, but...Mr Kil?

That is indeed a name to die for, but not one that will solve this little riddle.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Mr. Midnight, the man who delivered the nerve gas to Goldfinger?
    edited November 2012 Posts: 28,694
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Mr. Midnight, the man who delivered the nerve gas to Goldfinger?
    No. You are all falling off a scent. Red herrings sure are fun.

• This is being sadly neglected

I think it's someone from Goldfinger, but damned if I know quite who it can be

Not Pussy, Not Mr Solo..

I haven't seen Goldfinger for a long time, and more clues are required

I'll have another shot at the Chinese girl on Auric's private plane when Bond sees Blackman and says 'I must be dreaming', but can't remember her name. She tries to spy on Bond as he cleans himself up on board through different peek holes..

It's all I can come up with right now