How do you feel when the MOD close a discussion before it gets started!

edited November 2012 in News Posts: 86
Just a thought but what gives you the right to close down a discussion when people are talking!

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I'm not a mod here, but if you start threads with titles like these, you takes your chances... IMO.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited November 2012 Posts: 2,635
    STOP CREATING THOSE THREADS. YOU'LL GET BANNED. JUST AN ADVISE. YOU WON'T BE MISSED HERE IF YOU LEAVE.

Sorry mods. but i'm pissed off.
  • NO PROBABLY WON"T BUT, LOOK AT THE FACE.......BOTHERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well said X3M, this guy's just itching to be shown the door calling the mods Nazis. I see the site owner is here online. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
  • DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    edited November 2012 Posts: 260
    I understand your frustration AgentProvo, just hang in there and give the community a chance. When I first came here I was a bit upset and alittle irritated with some things, but now everybody here loves me and its great.

Just try messaging the mods and maybe they'll come around.

God bless,
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    You're someone that makes me sick by lose my time while trying to argument with. If at LEAST, you tried to talk with the Moderators to know WHY your thread was closed, but nooo, you NEED to act as a child? You REALLY need to do that? Even speaking bad language, Swearing and flooding out? Nice way to try to get your comments back up.

• Think your terminology is not appropriate. Though its a long running site many threads are bound to be repeated.
    9c6236a8-8ac2-4a59-bbb0-2fd5fb968a53.jpg
    Well said X3M, this guy's just itching to be shown the door calling the mods Nazis. I see the site owner is here online. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Thank you - i'll try not to let him do that.
  • It would be better if your foot was there ;)
    It would be better if your foot was there ;)

Haha, with pleasure :P Someone like that would never be missed in our community. I don't understand his rage.

He could make it formally, peacefully, but no, WHY to create a thread just to yell at everyone?
    Why are you even talking to him? He isn't after a discussion, he is after THIS
    So - he is getting EXACTLY what he is after ala DRESSED TO ANNOY. Take him with you on your way out, Agent.
    Agentprovo wrote:
    Just a thought but what gives you the right to close down a discussion when people are talking!
    I feel pity for you, and my grandfather who lived under the Nazi regime and who fought them is telling me that you have no idea what's to live under the Nazi regime. It wasn't just a fan forum which just prevented you from telling BS. It was harder than that.
  • DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    GermanLady you just dislike me because I'm not one of the many who praise skyfall. Just because I thought skyfall was thrash doesn't mean I'm a bad guy, and Besides GermanLady I think your kinda cute, would you want to maybe grab some dinner sometime ?
  • If you can't play by the rules then don't come here. Go away to another forum. The mods here are fair and friendly but won't take your BS. Show some respect.
  • Exactly. My Mom always used to say that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Insulting the mods is straight up vinegar.
    Germanlady wrote:
    So - he is getting EXACTLY what he is after ala DRESSED TO ANNOY. Take him with you on your way out, Agent.

=D> Well done GL. My thoughts exactly. I still can't believe DTK is here if he was Touch My Buttons. What are the mods waiting for?
    Germanlady wrote:

Nope, i'm not leaving with him - I'll make him leave. I just got extremely pissed off, because it's the second thread he creates to yell at us and i was just trying to know why he did that.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I seriously can't stand this place when it is like this. What happened to all the great members coming together regardless of preference, talking about Bond? Now all we have are people calling others slaves, using rape and retard in places they have no right to ever be used in, and others calling the hard working moderators that are the only reason we can all come here nazis? When you compare the heart of this site to such a vicious group of tyrants, what has the world come to?
    Seeing a topic with a title like that only proves this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

• edited November 2012 Posts: 86
    Sorry.
    GermanLady you just dislike me because I'm not one of the many who praise skyfall. Just because I thought skyfall was thrash doesn't mean I'm a bad guy, and Besides GermanLady I think your kinda cute, would you want to maybe grab some dinner sometime ?

I very much dislike you, because you use foul language and all around feel like someone, I wouldn't want to know in real life either. You are vulgar and nothing but an attention seeking freak.

Exactly. My Mom always used to say that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Insulting the mods is straight up vinegar.
    Germanlady wrote:

=D> Well done GL. My thoughts exactly. I still can't believe DTK is here if he was Touch My Buttons. What are the mods waiting for?

The question is: WHERE are the mods when you need them the most?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Agentprovo wrote:
    GOODBYE TO ALL THE LOSERS........YOU WON"T MISS ME & I CERTAINLY WON'T MISS YOU, HAVING BEEN ON THE SITE FOR A WEEK I HAVE TO SAY MOST OF THE THREADS ARE PRETTY BANAL.

So MOD's please remove me from your system as you don't seem to have that option for the individual.

Well, if only Hitler would have succumbed that quickly, eh? All the more lives saved. Take you and your vulgar look-a-likes with you, and just as a little lesson: don't call people nazis.
    Its us, who make the mistake to talk to him. Whether a thread is closed or just ignored - the result is the same.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 12,837
    @Sonic to be fair the mods can't be online 24/7. I'm sure both of them will be banned very soon.
    Agentprovo wrote:
    GOODBYE TO ALL THE LOSERS........YOU WON"T MISS ME & I CERTAINLY WON'T MISS YOU, HAVING BEEN ON THE SITE FOR A WEEK I HAVE TO SAY MOST OF THE THREADS ARE PRETTY BANAL.

So MOD's please remove me from your system as you don't seem to have that option for the individual.

There doesn't have to be an option, you just close the window, leave the site, and don't come back. Go on, it's that easy. Shut the door on your way out.
    Germanlady wrote:

I very much dislike you, because you use foul language and all around feel like someone, I wouldn't want to know in real life either. You are vulgar and nothing but an attention seeking freak.

Rejected!!! =)) Nice one @Germanlady.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 229
    I think the little boy is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame, to quote Andy Warhol. :D
    Let's give him that or he'll do a shooting in a cinema.
    Germanlady wrote:

I'll get myself into the fight and say: Stop.

German, you just said that Agentprovo searching for fights, and look what you and DTK are doing! You're fighting because of a movie - nothing wrong with that but doesn't needs for a Fight about it. Please let's not fight here everyone, this is a community for love sharing for the Bond universe, and just that. Our dear agent 007 wouldn't like to see this.

Sorry for the weak words but the message i'm trying to say doesn't comes to the english actually; but i hope you stop. I don't like to see fights between ourselves.
    @Sonic to be fair the mods can't be online 24/7. I'm sure both of them will be banned very soon.

I'm afraid that's true.
    Hell, Bond would have already double tapped a select few on here months ago.
    Agentprovo wrote:

MODS - Please ban user and delete this thread.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited November 2012 Posts: 13,894
    Right, this one has gone on long enough.

@Agentprovo - If you decide to stay and have any grievances, then please contact a member of the Mod team.

To everyone else whom has posted in this thread, if you suspect a thread is spam, then don't reply, just flag it and let a member of the Mod team follow it up.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.