Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Tough, but at the end of the day, Kara is #1.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    It is time to announce the winner of the Dalton Cup.

I thought for sure this would go one way, but in the end the winner of the Dalton Cup by a 12-7 score is....

Pam Bouvier

Pam will represent the Dalton Era in the Sweet 16 while Kara goes back to her Slovakian apartment to mend the hole in her cello's heart.

On to today's match. We have only three matches remaining in the second round.

Our first contestant looks to be in a vengeful mood. Her alter-ego lost a heartbreaking match to a co-star just days ago. Now she is looking to restore the good name of Maud Adams. Octopussy ended the honeymoon for Della Churchill in her opening round match. Let's bring out Maud Adams' other character...

Octopussy

Wait a minute, there appears to be loud cheering from the Adams camp. I wonder what's going on. It appears the evil randomnator has leaked the name of Octopussy's opponent to Maud's entourage. They are celebrating wildly.

My sources have confirmed Maud's opponent. Well, Maud's opponent defeated Rosie Carver in her opening round match. Technically, she is the Cinderella of the 2nd round. Is it midnight, or did her watch stop in the pipeline? Here's Octopussy's opponent, blah blah, Denise Richards, blah blah...

Christmas Jones

Normally, I would have gone with a doubleheader, but only 4 names remain, so the doubleheader will be tomorrow. So, let's get this one out of the way for our doubleheader tomorrow.

The four remaining names are Tracy, Natalya, Elektra and Camille. This will give you something to look forward to.

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Octopussy, no question.
    haha this will be one sided but as i am TWINE fan i cant let Christmas to be sweept
    Dr. Jones
    Octopussy
    Tough call this one but i'm going to have to slide towards Dr Jones for this one
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    edited June 2011 Posts: 3,262
    So Kara's been eliminated from the tournament? There's only one way I can respond to the news of my favorite Bond good girl's defeat: with grace, calmness, dignity and good sportmanship-

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Now that that's done, I'll console myself by voting for my 2nd favorite 1980s lead Bond heroine:

Miss Octopussy Smythe
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 1,856
    OCTOPUSSY
    Christmas will only come once this year, so I would go for Octopussy
    Octopussy
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    Octopussy....
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Octopussy easily.
    Christmas Jones
  • Easiest decision I've ever made. OCTOPUSSY
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Octopussy
    I'll go for the lesser evil: Octopussy
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Is this a joke?

Octopussy
  • Octopussy.
    This just seems unfair. My question is: how did Christmas Jones advance this far???

OCTOPUSSY
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Octopussy because at least she doesn't pretend to be a nuclear physicist.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Yup, it's got to be my little Octopussy (yes, I wish)...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Octopussy 16 Christmas Jones 3

Now that we've got that mess out of the way, let's reveal the final two matches for the 2nd round.

Wait, it appears the Denise Richards Jones fan club in British Columbia is none too pleased.

Oh the humanity. Well let's move on.

If you were paying attention, I told you who the four remaining girls were. Lazenby's and Craig's sole survivors and two of Brosnan's ladies. Will we have a battle between cup holders? Will we have a semi-finals match of the Brosnan Cup. Let's see who is facing off.

Oh right, Randomnator.

Our first contestant owes me a favor. You see, she and Jenny Flex fought to a draw, then I tossed out Jenny. She is graciously going to re-pay me that favor with a sexy pose for all of you laddies. You've seen her web pictures. You've drooled over them. Now you are going to see her battle. From Poland, please welcome Izabella Scorupco.

Natalya Simonova

Not sure how much more risque I could have gotten.

Hmm, it appears my prophecy has come true. We are going to have ourselves a Brosnan Girls Salute to the 90s Match. Somebody is going to be joining Xenia in the thrid round. Natalya's opponent did us all the huge favor by eliminating May Day in the opening round (could you imagine a Christmas-May Day match). Now she will fight her internal forces of good and evil as she tries to become the second Brosnan girl to go to the third round. Here comes France's Sophie Morceau...

Elektra King

With this draw, the remaining two women are the last of their respective eras. Either the Lazenby Era or the Craig Era will end tomorrow and not enjoy the sweet nectar of the third round.

Let's first bring out the Craig Era first. This lady defeated Brosnan's Countess in the opening round. She must now avenge the avenger. She told Bond to get in but don't get off. From the Ukraine, please welcome Olga Kurylenko...

Camille Montes

And we now who Camille's opponent is. She eliminated filmmate Nancy in the opening round. She's the one who stole Bond's heart. She almost wished Dario was there for her honeymoon. She's the legend on the small screen, silver screen and the stage. Please welcome England's own, Diana Rigg

Countess Tracy di Vicenzo

For those of you that don't feel like reading the whole post, here's the summary.

Denise Richards shockingly lost with three votes.
    People in Vancouver rioted.

Natalya vs Elektra
    Camille vs Tracy

Who will win the Brosnan Happy Fun Time 90s Bout? Who will win the Battle of Eras?

If you enjoyed the second round, you better vote sometime in the next 24 hours. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the third round.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Natalya vs Elektra
    Camille vs Tracy
  • LudsLuds MIA
    2 very easy ones for me.

Natalya vs Elektra
    Camille vs Tracy
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Miss Natalya Fyodorovna Simonova

and

La Contessa Teresa di Vicenzo, "Que bella".
    Easy choice for me Natalya and Camille
    Elektra and tracy
    Natalya and Camille
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    that is not a very flattering photo of Tracy

my picks are Elektra and Tracy
    Natalya vs Elektra - tough one !!
    Camille vs Tracy