Cheesiest Bond lines. (movies/vg/books)

2»

Comments

Anything that came out of Jinx's mouth (no pun intended) such as 'there's a mouthful' and 'I think I got the thrust of it' Cheesy lines even more so by the way she delivered them.

Cannot argue with that! Especially "Or I'm going to be half the girl I used to be!" Seriously, please spare us from further cheese!
  • "Boss, he beat your time" DAD as Bond escapes on the ice-boat/rocket/invisible/dreadful CGI thingy. Awful
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    00Beast wrote:
    "I love James so much." -Lupe Lamora, License to Kill

Eehhhhhh......not convincing in the least. For such a great movie, she really did not do any justice with that line at all. Besides, she hardly knows him, I mean how can she even begin to say that? Pretty stupid line, if you ask me.

"My name is Pussy Galore." -Pussy Galore, Goldfinger

Shoot me, please. Extremely wooden delivery, as if the script is in her hands as she says it. Just terrible.

"Maybe you should have been gift-wrapped." -George Lazenby 007, On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Just shut up George. You already knocked the guy out cold. Just ski away from Piz Gloria, there's no time for a cheeky one-liner. Besides, it wasn't even funny.

"I love you." -Sean Connery 007, You Only Live Twice

Can we get more wood in this line? I mean really, even though it is a code, and not supposed to be meant, you can deliver it better than that.

"Goodbye, Meeesta Bond." -Ernst Stavro Blofeld, You Only Live Twice

Dumb delivery. Sounds exceptionally corny and cheesy. There are so many more convincing ways of delivering that line. I don't even like Auric Goldfinger that much, but even his "goodbye Mr. Bond" was miles ahead of this one.

"I'm awfully sorry to leave you, but I have to get off." -Helga Brandt, You Only Live Twice

Shut up. Just jump out of the plane please, no need for a cheese-filled parting comment.

Simples TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Frost: I trust Bond has been explaining his big bang theory. Jinx: Yeah, I think I got the thrust of it. From DAD. Awful film. Awful quote. Just awful
    I thought Christmas only comes once a year - The World Is Not Enough.
    One not everyone might agree on.
    Lieter: Hey James. Where's your butler friend. 007: He blew a fuse.
    Verity: I see you handle your weapon well.
    007: I've been known to keep my tip up.
    Awful. ANOTHER ONE FROM DIE ANOTHER DAY!
    edited November 2012 Posts: 578
    Bond says, "It appears we share the same passions. Three anyway."
    Onatopp replies, "I count two. Motoring and Baccarat."
    Card Dealer interjects, "Huit pour la banque. Seven; Madame wins."
    Onatopp says, "I hope the third is where your real talent lies."
    Bond says, "One rises to meet a challenge."
    From GoldenEye
    The cunning linguist line wasn't as bad as all the TSWLM bad puns:
    Bond (in a romantic mood)says, "When one is in Egypt, one should delve deeply into its treasures."
    In another scene, M asks where Bond is. Moneypenny replies, "He's on a mission sir. In Austria."
    M responds, "Well, tell him to pull out. Immediately!" (Cut to Bond having sex with a woman).
    Elsewhere, Maj. Anya Amasova asks, "What happened to Kalba? (He was killed by being severely bitten by metal teeth--don't ask.)"
    Bond answers, "He was cut off--permanently."
    Also when referring to Jaws (the henchman with metal teeth), Bond says, "He just dropped in for a quick bite." Then later, when Bond has Jaws restrained with a large magnet, says, "How does that grab you?"
    And finally, when Bond is discovered having sex with rogue agent Anya and Sir Frederick Gray asks, "Bond! What do you think you're doing?"
    Bond replies, "Keeping the British end up, sir."

Well, I'm afraid you've caught me with more than my hands up. Diamonds are forever
    James Bond says, "Well my dear, I take it you spend quite a lot of time in the saddle."
    Jenny Flex replies, "Yes, I love an early morning ride."
    James Bond then responds, "Well, I'm an early riser myself."
    From A View To A Kill

HOW MANY BONER REFERENCES CAN YOU GET IN 23 MOVIES?
    ReneMathis wrote:
    "Boss, he beat your time" DAD as Bond escapes on the ice-boat/rocket/invisible/dreadful CGI thingy. Awful

The dreadful CGI thingy is a tsunami. A dreadful CGI tsunami.
  • Another 'DAD' gem:

"They FEAST...like there's no tomorrow."
    From GoldenEye

No! You've got to be kidding me, that dialogue section is a stone-cold classic! Pierce's last line there is genious!
    00Beast wrote:
    From GoldenEye

No! You've got to be kidding me, that dialogue section is a stone-cold classic! Pierce's last line there is genious!

Boner referances are still cheesy.