Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10185-1349172779-3.gif
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    35720_o.gif
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

I,ve just thrown up in my mouth!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 5,745
    LeChiffre wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

I,ve just thrown up in my mouth!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24184-1349172981-0.gif
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/hyvesredactie/25-crazy-mama-june-gifs-7j5s

She's from, you guessed it, an American reality show titled "Honey Boo Boo". It's honestly white trash tv, and it makes me hate humanity. YouTube it sometime for a laugh or to begin a state of depression.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 774
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    While this may just be a case of praising the people you're talking to, I think there's weight behind what is said in the article. India for Bond 24? Yes please!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Samuel001 wrote:
    While this may just be a case of praising the people you're talking to, I think there's weight behind what is said in the article. India for Bond 24? Yes please!

/that would be fantastic! Here are some great choices:

http://www.imdb.com/list/82ntBCj4trY/

Especially Aishwarya Rai:

tumblr_m80cmrHS1h1qk8civo1_500.jpg
    Aishwarya-Rai-aishwarya-rai-16618511-1280-1024.jpg
    13840-Aishwarya-Rai.jpg
    Aishwarya_Rai_2442.jpg
    [img]http://latestwebstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Miss-World-1994-–-Aishwarya-Rai1.jpg[/img]
    aishwarya-rai-009.jpg
    aishwarya_rai_miss_monde_en_1994_4_800x600.jpg

She is stunning and 36, perfect for a Bond girl of the moment. I haven't seen her acting yet.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Look at how perfect they look together:
    Burberry_DanielCraig1.jpg
    Make it happen, EON!
    Look at how perfect they look together:
    Burberry_DanielCraig1.jpg
    Make it happen, EON!

Kate Winslet would make a great Moneypenny IMO.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    When was that pic taken?

Craig! Don't get caught in the middle. Right now, Sam Mendes needs to be your BFF, at least until after Bond 24!!

That being said, I always thought Rebecca Hall would make a great Bond girl after watching red riding.....turns out she's in a bloody relationship with Mendes.
  • Emma Stone is a wonderful actress

Emily Blunt too
    Miranda Frost is the only one in that film that isn't a blubbering idiot.

You're soooo wrong! Miranda made two incredibly stupid decisions. After spotting Bond roaming around Graves' compound, she decided to let him go in order to sample the magic penis. She could have easily killed him without MI-6 being the wiser. And after forcing Jinx to put Graves' plane on auto-pilot, she decided to fight the CIA agent, instead of simply lopping off the latter's head with her sword.

STUPID.
    Emma Stone is a wonderful actress

Emily Blunt too

Emma Stone should be a bond girl :D
    I think Rachel Weisz should definately be a Bond girl. Kate Winslet's also a great choice.

I think Kate Beckinsale would be great too.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Almost all of the Kate's could be a Bond girl.

I said almost.
  • X3MSonicX wrote:

I said almost.

All I could think you are referring to is Kate Garraway from GMTV??

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:

I said almost.

I'm afraid i don't know her. All the Kates or Cates i know are: Winslet, Blanchet, Beckinsale, Hudson, Bosworth and Middleton.
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

I said almost.

I'm afraid i don't know her. All the Kates or Cates i know are: Winslet, Blanchet, Beckinsale, Hudson, Bosworth and Middleton.

Haha it's best not to know her! Fair point, Kate seems a by-word for stunning. Don't think Winslet would do a Bond though...just doesn't seem her scene
    Haha it's best not to know her! Fair point, Kate seems a by-word for stunning. Don't think Winslet would do a Bond though...just doesn't seem her scene

Exactly; Winslet could be a good Bond woman, tho i don't think she's so beautiful. I'm up for Beckinsale.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 1,405
    Adriana Lima!!!

Don't know about her acting, but she sure looks the part:
    -905074-large_image.jpg

Isn't that a wardrobe malfunction? ;)

That's a wardrobe win! God I hope they put her in the next Bond film!

Yeah, gets my vote. Hope she can act.

I can't make up my mind about what's more attractive, her pretty, lovely face or her lucious, gorgeous bosom! That's one HECK of a picture!
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Some ideas:

Kate Winslet
    Marion Cotillard

And...
    214nsp0.jpg
  • mdo007mdo007 Katy, Texas
    edited December 2012 Posts: 259
    I had some idea of Bond Girls that could fit well in the future:

Jun-Ji-hyun aka Gianna Jun

jeon-ji-hyun.jpg

303374_image2_1.jpg

jeon_ji_hyun_01.jpg

Anyone who watch a lot of Korean films, K-drama would probably know her. I think she has Bond girl potential. Having her as a Bond girl would really appeal to South Korea's audience, it would work if future Daniel Craig Bond film would take place in Korea.

Franka Potente

franka-potente-20060902-158028.jpg

220px-Franka_Potente.jpg

After seeing her role in the Bourne series, I think she would make an excellent Bond girl (she's basically already a Bond Girl when you watch the Bourne film).

Yvonne Strahovski

300.chuck.strahovski.yvonne.lc.033009.jpg

I agreed that Yvonne would make an excellent Bond girl after she can play a spy in Chuck. In case if she can't play a Bond Girl in the film, can she play a Bond girl in a video game (just like how Shannon Elizabeth, Heidi Klum, Mya, and Joss Stone were Bond Girls in video game) since she voiced Miranda Lawson for Mass Effect .

Camilla Luddington

Camilla-Luddington1.jpg

camilla.jpg

cluddington.jpg?w=640

After I saw Camilla doing some film and TV roles and now is the new voice and face for the Tomb Raider game reboot, I saw her as a potential Bond girl. I don't know if she can pull it off on film, but for a video game, yeah I think she can pull it off as a Bond Girl in a future Bond video game like Yvonne Strahovki.

Piper Perabo

piper-perabo-profile.jpg

PiperPerabo30708.jpg

For some of you who watch Covert Affair, you would probably know Piper Perabo. After seeing how she does her portrayal of Annie. I think she could pull off a Bond girl, anyone think she could play a beautiful CIA agent (I was thinking of making her character similar to Zoe Nightshade from Agent Under fire and Nightfire)

Milla Jovovich

milla-jovovich-net-worth-225x300.jpg

milla_jovovich.jpg

A lot of people said Milla could be Bond's female equivalent. She could be a strong Bond girl potential after seeing her in couple of films (beside the Resident Evil film)

Marion Cotillard

Marion+Cotillard+marion.jpg

220px-Marion_Cotillard_(July_2009)_1.jpg

I've seen her performance in numerous films and I do agreed she would make a great Bond girl. Now If Christopher Nolan was to direct the next Bond film, Marion would be the next Bond girl by default.

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited November 2012 Posts: 3,497
    I'm a sucker for the wonderful Marion. She could play a villainess again, her eyes are just... so beautiful but cold.

But she's at her best in French movies, tbh.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    mdo007 wrote:
    Piper Perabo

piper-perabo-profile.jpg

PiperPerabo30708.jpg

For some of you who watch Covert Affair, you would probably know Piper Perabo. After seeing how she does her portrayal of Annie. I think she could pull off a Bond girl, anyone think she could play a beautiful CIA agent (I was thinking of making her character similar to Zoe Nightshade from Agent Under fire and Nightfire)

I've also thought the idea of PP as a Bond Girl. :)

And welcome to MI6, @mdo007.
  • O6GO6G
    Id prefer a british bond girl, but I have no idea who.
    mdo007 wrote:
    Piper Perabo

piper-perabo-profile.jpg

PiperPerabo30708.jpg

I've also thought the idea of PP as a Bond Girl. :)

And welcome to MI6, @mdo007.

Thanks, I'm a long time Bond fan. I've heard about this forum, didn't thought about joining it until a few days ago, it's an honor to be part of this forum.

About Piper Perabo, she was in one Christopher Nolan's film, The Prestige, she played Hugh Jackman's wife in the film. So if Nolan's Bond called for a American CIA female agent, I'm sure Nolan would have Piper Perabo as that agent. Perabo's role of Annie in Covert Affair should help her a lot.
    You know I look at Connie Nielsen. She could've been a good Bond girl back when Pierce Brosnan was 007.

Connie-Nielsen.jpg

tumblr_lxuwoyhnKG1qkp83so1_1280.jpg

connie-nielsen-profile.jpg

When Goldeneye came out, she was 30 years old. She might've been a good Natalaya or Xenia if Eon chose her.
    Katherine Heigl. I'm a great fan of her work.

katherine-heigl-1-212_191.jpg
    Katherine+Heigl6.jpg

Zoe Saldana or Evangeline Lilly.
    The last thing we need is Heigl throwing a diva fit on set. Poor Dan will be in dire straits.