I wish Roger Moore would stop his continual praise of Craig and his Bond films

2»

Comments

Odd that you would wantto censor someone else and yet have no compuction in voicing your own biased opinion.
  • Germanlady wrote:
    Sandy wrote:
    Sir Roger is free to say whatever he wants. He has defended other Bonds before and has stood by Craig since the he was announced as Bond. He doesn't always speak good of Craig's tenure though, he thought QoS was too violent for example. If he praises SF so much I think it's because he genuinely liked it.

Yes and LOL at those, who can't stand their idol speaking good of someone, they might not like. Shit happens...;)

Roger gets slated for praising Craig, people claiming it's to aid his new book. Wasn't it when he said he didn't like QOS that people slagged him off, saying he was bitter and needed to let go.

To quote that famous phrase:

haters_gonna_hate.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I can't believe this thread has lasted this long. :-?
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Yes, somebody seems to have an issue there with Craig as Bond... But if this person does not llie Craig's Bond, then he/she is allowed to do so... We call that democracy and everbybody has the right to have his/her own opinion... I am more on Sir Roger's side in this, but then this is me...
  • I can't believe Moore lasted so long.
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Great thread this. *Jangles keys*.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Great thread this. *Jangles keys*.

Please, do the honours @doubleonothing. This thread was started from nothing more than a rant about someone Bondfan will never like.
  • @doubleonothing and @Samuel001

Surely there is a battle of the English Moore v Craig thread out there this would fit just fine in?? Would be shocked if it hasn't been created yet...
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Yup, that'll do nicely Samuel.

This discussion has been closed.