Confirmed: 'Skyfall' World Premiere on October 23rd at Royal Albert Hall

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Anthony007 wrote:
    lewisblake wrote:
    Can any kind soul who recorded the youtube live streaming of the premiere put it up in it's entirety on here?

Here you go.

Looking at that, embarrassingly I think I may have walked straight past DC without noticing!!! I blame the missus for making me take endless pictures of her on the carpet.

Guys, does anyone remember the outstanding montage before the film started to the tune of 'Nobody Does It Better'?

Is it online at all?
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I can't help you with it, but I sure do want to see it!
    MartinBond wrote:

Were you there? I tell you, I was so close to crying after that!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I wasn't, but I've been thinking of making a tribute of my own for a very long time. I'm going to the press showing tomorrow, I hope it's in front here as well, though I fear for the worst...
    This guy on twitter: https://twitter.com/CGTM1987

He said before the premiere (so it must be real) that his montage will be shown. I've tried to send him a message to ask him to put it online, but if we all try then hopefully he might listen and budge.
  • I only hope they do something spectacular here for the Sydney premiere too!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    robboadam wrote:
    Guys, does anyone remember the outstanding montage before the film started to the tune of 'Nobody Does It Better'?

Is it online at all?

That was an awesome montage. Connery, Brosnan abd Craig got the loudest cheers.
    robboadam wrote:
    MartinBond wrote:

Were you there? I tell you, I was so close to crying after that!

Agree with you there. One of the highlights of the evening. Liked how it did a little montage of every actor. Would be nice if someone was filming the whole premiere and they stuck it on the SF DVD extras as a memento for those of us who were there.
    I was furious when after I was searched and handed my iphone in, some people whipped out their phones and were recording and taking snaps in the auditorium! I was like wtf?!
  • Did anybody notice what seemed like a newer instrumental version of the OHMSS theme playing a few times during the red carpet event? I was wondering where I might be able to find it online.
  • chamutakramchamutakram Dallas
    linglingqi wrote:
    Did anybody notice what seemed like a newer instrumental version of the OHMSS theme playing a few times during the red carpet event? I was wondering where I might be able to find it online.

Yeah, it's Arnold's and Propellerheads' version. Here:
    It sounded awesome. I loved that rendition and the one that orchestral band played inside the hall.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Is that montage attached to the film or was it just for the premiere?
    For the premiere.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 11,189
    Anthony007 wrote:
    lewisblake wrote:
    Can any kind soul who recorded the youtube live streaming of the premiere put it up in it's entirety on here?

Here you go.

Looking at that, embarrassingly I think I may have walked straight past DC without noticing!!! I blame the missus for making me take endless pictures of her on the carpet.

Ah crap. 0.10:25. There I am :(
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I just came back from London a few hours ago. The premiere was absolutely amazing! One of the best and most exciting experiences of my life!

I managed to get autographs from Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Ben Whishaw, Sam Mendes, Helen McCrory, Tonia Sotiropoulou (we had a little chat in Greek too, a lovely girl!), Shirley Eaton and Monty Norman!

All three of the Bond girls were really stunning! Especially Berenice! Unbelievably beautiful!

Unfortunately Daniel Craig's publicist took him away from us just a few moments before signing my photo. What a shame! Isn't there a "hating Dan's publicist" club? I'd like to join. :P

I also missed Dame Judi and Ralph Fiennes in a similar way.

But I managed to take photos with Naomie, Berenice, Holly Valance and Stephen Fry! :D

I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but we were given a very nice little flag of the UK with SKYFALL written in the centre. A very nice gesture of respect to the fans!

BTW, you can see me here at 2:12 right under the second 007 flag.
  • Anthony007 wrote:
    lewisblake wrote:

Here you go.

Just curious -
    who are the couple at 1.24.58
    and who is the beautiful woman at 1.25.49
    ????
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 20
    You can see me at 49:56 of the official video, while I take a picture at Berenice at the end of the red carpet (in the background, far left) and then you can see me walk around the red carpet around 52:00...

I was very close to Daniel then, he was being interviewed by the BBC guy... took these snapshots...

daniel3c.jpg
    daniel1f.jpg

The RAH guys kept "encouraging" us not to stop... and it was a bit tricky to take pictures.... great experience, nevertheless!

Also took a couple of pictures at Javier Bardem, who was in fantastic shape, as well...

• lewisblake wrote:
    Just curious -
    ????

Are you referring to these two?
    8118489345_2489e6afee_c.jpg
    Ola Rapace and guest Royal World Premiere of Skyfall held at the Royal Albert Hall - London, England - WENN.com

And her?
    8118500795_0763b56a72_c.jpg
    Bar Rafaeli Royal World Premiere of Skyfall held at the Royal Albert Hall - London, England - WENN.com
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I'm a dumb guy when refering to premiéres, and I never gone in one; but I need to ask one thing that I always wanted to know: In those Premiéres, the film is exhibited or not?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Yes, the film is shown 'publicly' for the first time.
  • Anthony007 wrote:
    lewisblake wrote:
    Just curious -
    ????

Are you referring to these two?
    8118489345_2489e6afee_c.jpg
    Ola Rapace and guest Royal World Premiere of Skyfall held at the Royal Albert Hall - London, England - WENN.com

And her?
    8118500795_0763b56a72_c.jpg
    Bar Rafaeli Royal World Premiere of Skyfall held at the Royal Albert Hall - London, England - WENN.com

Ah fantastic thankyou :) was Rafaeli in the film? or is she just a key guest for glamorous red carpet dos?

• I saw her! I distinctly remember staring down her top
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Yes, the film is shown 'publicly' for the first time.

Thanks for the info. I always had that doubt, tho I had a barely positive thought about it being shown.
  • lewisblake wrote:
    Ah fantastic thankyou :) was Rafaeli in the film? or is she just a key guest for glamorous red carpet dos?

She's a model aka key guest.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I'm a dumb guy when refering to premiéres, and I never gone in one; but I need to ask one thing that I always wanted to know: In those Premiéres, the film is exhibited or not?

No everyone just goes up the red carpet and then goes home.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Now, now. ;) Let's be friendly.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

It was just a question, it isn't needed to be ironic like that. :-L
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    edited October 2012 Posts: 543
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    It was just a question, it isn't needed to be ironic like that. :-L
    It funny cause I too always doubted whether the film was shown or not. Just one big spectacle for the stars to walk the red carpet then go home. :-))