Confirmed: 'Skyfall' World Premiere on October 23rd at Royal Albert Hall

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Just want to issue a word of warning to any of you out there who might have got hold of tickets from dubious sources.

My tickets never arrived in the post (not a total shock as our postman is a clown who leaves peoples Amazon stuff on the doorstep) so I've just been up to the RAH to get them reprinted. Consequently the originals they sent out which are now God knows where have been cancelled and will not allow access.

If anyone has any worries about the provenance of some tickets they might have bought on EBay or in a pub then PM with the surname. I'll try and get back to you but obviously a bit busy getting ready so can't promise.
    They are 2 £50 tickets (not together) in block Q. Bad enough if you've dropped a grand or so on hooky tickets but at least I can spare you the shame of being turned away at the door in your finery.

The red carpet with the massive gold 007 looming over it looking pretty good by the way - even the cynical old Wizard is feeling a soupçon of excitement.
  • RC7RC7
    The red carpet with the massive gold 007 looming over it looking pretty good by the way - even the cynical old Wizard is feeling a soupçon of excitement.

Sounds great. Out of interest, what time are you planning on getting there for? I'm getting a taxi in from Wandsworth so I'm sure it'll be reasonably busy. I'm thinking 5:30-6 traffic permitting.

doubleoego wrote:
    robboadam wrote:
    Can't decide on my suit!!!!!

how many black dinner suits do you have?

Two. One that I already had, and one that I bought because I wasn't sure whether the other one fit me (living at university, see, so didn't have access). Anyway, the older one is a regular fit, which looks a LITTLE big on me, being a very slim guy, and the newer one is a better tighted fit.

But, because the newer one is very new, I still have the chance to take it back, if I go with the jacket that I already have, but looks a little big on me. The new one cost £67.

Help?

• edited October 2012 Posts: 11,119
    I have this one, slim fit Tommy Hilfiger tuxedo :-):

1091629_fpx.tif?$filterlrg$&wid=370

But my shiny shoes.....those are the love of my life hehe...
    Post pics guys , have a great night! Ill have to wait one more week ahhhhh
  • My men are just wearing black suits.....
    NICE!

• Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    ^That's pretty awesome. I wish I could be there.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Looking good! Can't wait for the fun to start!
    Holy moly the db5 is there and the 007 logo darnnn ittt why am i not in london!!!!!!
    I'm at the start of the red carpet. Got to the RAH just after 7 this morning :D
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 6,601
    BAIN123 wrote:
    I'm at the start of the red carpet. Got to the RAH just after 7 this morning :D

Do tell, what's going on, what did you do? Pic?
    Didnt do anything. Just got up early. Getting busy now. The trailer has been playing on a big loop for the last few hrs on a big screen at the other end.
  • RC7RC7
    Putting on the Dinner Suit. Man, I'm excited.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I hot to my hotel in south Kensington and realised I left my cuff links at home!! Now, I'm running around Sloan square to find a bloody pair to buy.
    doubleoego wrote:
    I hot to my hotel in south Kensington and realised I left my cuff links at home!! Now, I'm running around Sloan square to find a bloody pair to buy.

Oh, oh. Hope you get some. Beter hurry. I remember running around London on my premiere day, because I didn't bring my batterie for the camera and, of course, it was a special one. But I did get it in time.

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Just put the suit on and said 'that line' in the mirror. How pathetically predictable!

Right I'm off - enjoy it all.
  • RC7RC7
    Leaving to join the fun, hope everyone has an awesome night
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Bought a cheap £20 pair from John Lewis and now I gotta head back, have another shower and look sharp.
  • tqbtqb
    im jealous of you all. Enjoy. No spoilers.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited October 2012 Posts: 1,400
    Talk about a bad song to play...is this a wind up?!
  • BenBen
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Talk about a bad song to play...is this a wind up?!
    Haha, I was thinking why did they start with this. They might be playing all the songs, so get rid of one of the most hated straight away.
    Now it's much better!
    Is it just me, or is the Youtube link just stick on a Skyfall poster while it buffers.
  • tqbtqb
    watching DC sign autographs... you know i feel sorry for celebs- how they have to walk around with security and everyone wants to pounce on him.
    Clipboard01_zpsd206ecf6.jpg
  • BenBen
    There were some genuinely happy people when he signed the piece of paper of whatever he signed for them. There were some nice shots of some of the fans.
    404217_194874463982343_14610488_n_zps239d877e.jpg