Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Lupe, because she has a high tolerance to abuse... errr... wrong reason. :-?
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Goodnight for Lupe ;)
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 4,622
    Tough call. Two of my favourites but I'll go with Miss "you bloody well would!" over Miss, "I love James so much" :)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    "I love James so much"
    L-)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Be nice Luds. No one that loves James is a loser. :)

This match wasn't as tight as anticipated. By a 13-6 count, Mary Goodnight joins Moore alums Solitaire and Corinne in the third round. Timbo still has his two main girls left to set the tournament afire.

But not for this next match. Today we are going old school.

Our first opponent easily vanquished the Brazilian booty beauty Manuela. She is a former Miss Rome with the perfect sized mouth. Who wouldn't want this lady waiting for you in your hotel room? Watch for those hidden cameras. Miss Somerset escaped from her miserable old lady lesbian dominatrix because she loved James a lot. From Italy, with love, please welcome Daniela Bianchi...

Tatiana Romanova

Tatiana's opponent caused quite a still in the first round. This woman shocked the world to the outrage of some on here when she advanced to the second round. Tatiana may be employing the revenge of kitty, er, Pussy Galore. This naughty nurse stunned the pilot with the greatest character name of all time. Please welcome...Molly Peters...

Pat Fearing

See, I told you I was going old school today. :">

Will Pat upset another lead Connery Girl or will Tatiana strip Pat...of her license.

Start voting now.
  • This is a really hard one for me but I'll give the edge to Tatiana.
  • Romanova!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Tatiana Romanova
    Tatiana
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    Tatiana

her mouth is just the right size for me!!
    Tatiana Romanova
    Pat Fearing
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Tatiana.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Tatiana
  • Tatiana, easily.
    Tatiana, no doubt about it.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Pat.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Patricia
    hahaha it is great how you put their current pictures
    but i will vote for young Pat lol :)
    Tatiana.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Tatiana
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Patricia
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Pat, because she'll do anything for my silence.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Voting has closed. Tatiana's has silenced Nurse Fearing and will advance to the third round in a 12-6 victory over Pat Fearing. We are halfway through the second round.

The Randomnator has determined the next matchup. Let's keep the Connery theme going shall we. Up first is the lady who knockered, I mean knocked out CR's Valenka in the opening round. She is the only lady from Diamonds are Forever who made it out of the first round. Named after her father and a fan of water sports, she excelled in balcony diving and holding her breath underwater with a nip slip. Originally known by a Russian name which I'm not going to bother to type, from Santa Monica, Californiaaaaaaaa, please welcome Lanaaaaaaa Wood....

Plenty O'Toole

Hmm, which pic to post...

But Plenty is going to be at a disadvantage today. Her opponent, I should say opponents, murdered Paris Carver in their opening round matchup and were the tournament's very first victors. They usually fight against each other, but can just as well work together. From a gypsy camp somewhere outside of Istanbul, please welcome the Turkish ladies tag team champions, the Gypsy Girls....

Vida and Zora

Can Plenty overcome the 2 on 1 disadvantage or will Vida and Zora fend off Plenty's weapons of mass distraction? Both sides are going to have their hands full today, but you get to decide who moves on to the Sweet 16.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Plenty O'Toole
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Plenty
    Plenty
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Likely losers, but Vida and Zora for me.
    Plenty
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Plenty