Coming Soon To Consoles! - The Upcoming Games Thread

1113114115116117119»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The first four games coming to the PlayStation and Nintendo Switch from Microsoft have been announced for a release in the coming weeks and months: Sea of Thieves, Grounded, Pentiment, and Hi-Fi Rush:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/sea-of-thieves-grounded-pentiment-hi-fi-rush-coming-to-playstation/
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 25 Posts: 23,858
    Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered - Official Accolades Trailer

I own the digital games though I think I will buy the physical disks also.

Very happy they got a physical release.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

I'll definitely be picking that up.
    edited June 9 Posts: 23,858

Just noticed Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered is now available for pre order on Amazon but only for PS5, PS4 and Switch. I hope it will be available for Xbox soon also I like the look of the deluxe edition.

81RfH1QttwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Release date 24th September.
    edited June 9 Posts: 23,858
    Indiana Jones and the Great Circle - Official Cinematic Trailer (4K) | Xbox Showcase 2024

• edited June 9 Posts: 9,808
    Indiana Jones and the Great Circle - Official Cinematic Trailer (4K) | Xbox Showcase 2024

Honestly this and Perfect Dark are the only two games i really am excited about

I mean i want Project 007 a new splinter cell game a new Batman game for the consoles and hell a Macgyver and Highlander game

But until further evidence i am now firmly believing i will never get those games and they will be announced as cancelled soon enough
    Better presentation than usual for Microsoft if you ask me. But the lack of Silksong and Banjo-Kazooie continues to disappoint.
    Risico007 wrote: »

I mean i want Project 007 a new splinter cell game a new Batman game for the consoles and hell a Macgyver and Highlander game

But until further evidence i am now firmly believing i will never get those games and they will be announced as cancelled soon enough

For a minute I had to check my Xbox as thought Indy had been released already, it appears the game can only be played in first person though i do like the Wolfenstein games it reminded me of those.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited June 9 Posts: 13,925

Just noticed Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered is now available for pre order on Amazon but only for PS5, PS4 and Switch. I hope it will be available for Xbox soon also I like the look of the deluxe edition.

Not sure if I will splash out for the Deluxe Edition, probably just go with the Standard Edition. It's been far too long since I played those early Tomb Raiders.

From Rebellion, the studio behind the Sniper Elite series, comes....

Even if it weren't from Rebellion, I would say that's worth a look. Sort of like Generation Zero, but set in 1950's UK. Coming to Playstation, X Box and PC in 2025.
  • edited June 9 Posts: 9,808

For a minute I had to check my Xbox as thought Indy had been released already, it appears the game can only be played in first person though i do like the Wolfenstein games it reminded me of those.

I still will enjoy Indy but it is frustrating that we can’t get 007 or splinter cell

https://gamerant.com/splinter-cell-remake-ubisoft-forward-june-2024/

Asked and answered well… i guess i could try and jump on the metal gear solid bandwagon it cant be worse the mineshaft that has been the bond and splinter cell franchises

I still will enjoy Indy but it is frustrating that we can’t get 007 or splinter cell

https://gamerant.com/splinter-cell-remake-ubisoft-forward-june-2024/

Asked and answered well… i guess i could try and jump on the metal gear solid bandwagon it cant be worse the mineshaft that has been the bond and splinter cell franchises

I have Metal Gear Solid V the Phantom Pain though not really got that into it.

Pretty sure i had Perfect Dark on PS! or was it 2, it was some time ago.

I am just happy I held onto my 360 so I can play several of the old Bond games. I have the classic Splinter cell games on steam and Xbox I never did complete Blacklist or Conviction.

Not sure if I will splash out for the Deluxe Edition, probably just go with the Standard Edition. It's been far too long since I played those early Tomb Raiders.

From Rebellion, the studio behind the Sniper Elite series, comes....

Even if it weren't from Rebellion, I would say that's worth a look. Sort of like Generation Zero, but set in 1950's UK. Coming to Playstation, X Box and PC in 2025.

Playing Tomb Raider 3 now, there has been another big update today or at least when I put my console on, the crash site level in the south Pacific section looks fantastic they really have done an incredible job with these remasters, Lara's model looks to have been improved further. It's great fun blasting raptors to bits with a canon.
    It's great seeing something from Perfect Dark after years of silence but I guess the nostalgic fan in me who really, really loved the original wasn't seeing the same atmospheric magic in that demo. I'll definitely give it a go once it releases and hope for more from it, but what was presented looked little more than your regular, run of the mill stealth/shoot-em-up action adventure. Fingers crossed though, cause I want to love it. Shame how dormant this series has been for the last two decades.
    Welp i was right the house that sam fisher built is ignoring splinter cell AGAIN ….

But in all honesty the new Perfect Dark and Indianna Jones and the great circle look good enough to scratch my espionage itch
    Welp i was right the house that sam fisher built is ignoring splinter cell AGAIN ….

But in all honesty the new Perfect Dark and Indianna Jones and the great circle look good enough to scratch my espionage itch

There have been a ton of beloved properties that have all but disappeared in the last decade-plus, this one included. I gave up hope we'll ever get a new one, just remakes and remasters, but at this rate I'll take what I can get.
  • edited June 10 Posts: 9,808
    Creasy47 wrote: »

There have been a ton of beloved properties that have all but disappeared in the last decade-plus, this one included. I gave up hope we'll ever get a new one, just remakes and remasters, but at this rate I'll take what I can get.

Like i said its frustrating as stealth espionage games just dont exist anymore

However unlike most sunmer game fest/e3’s of the last few years if not the last decade there have been a few good things this year

Indiana jones looks amazing
    Perfect Dark feels like the kind of espionage fps we should of been getting all along
    Batman Arkham Shadows looks visually impressive even though its vr only hopefully it will get wb to give us s console batman game

So while Bond and Fisher still arent around its better then years we got no batman bond or well anything to be excited about… and just a bunch of zombie games
    What have they done to Joanna Dark? It's times like this, when I am glad that there won't be another Bloodrayne game. I shudder to think what an "updated for modern audiences" Rayne would look like.

As for for the lack of Splinter Cell at Ubisoft Forward, guess it's time to fire up Ghost Recon: Breakpoint again, for another Sam Fisher playthrough.
    What have they done to Joanna Dark? It's times like this, when I am glad that there won't be another Bloodrayne game. I shudder to think what an "updated for modern audiences" Rayne would look like.

As for for the lack of Splinter Cell at Ubisoft Forward, guess it's time to fire up Ghost Recon: Breakpoint again, for another Sam Fisher playthrough.

Sadly, past the names and firearms, there's very little I recognized from the snippets of gameplay I saw of Perfect Dark.
    True but i want a new espionage stealth game and this looks like well that and i will take my fake joanna dark pretending to be a female 007 game over nothing

Again 4 years in development where is project 007
    3 years since ubisoft announced a Splinter cell remake …. Nothing

We get what we can get….I will say this i do agree it look very different but its still looks fun

And i am at least a little excited about it compare that to say

E3 2016-2019 where there was NOTHING to be excited about (remember gotham knights wasnt announced till DC days in 2020 )

I mean nothing for me…

Honestly i am happy
    edited June 11 Posts: 23,858
    Noticed yesterday I have Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero, both games were part of the Rare Replay games package that Goldeneye Remaster is part of on Xbox. (I did have much of a look at the other games on Rare Replay previously)

The character model on the new Perfect Dark very different.
    Noticed yesterday I have Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero, both games were part of the Rare Replay games package that Goldeneye Remaster is part of on Xbox. (I did have much of a look at the other games on Rare Replay previously)

I went back and replayed Perfect Dark through that, was such a trip for me. I played GE all over again too and beat every level on the hardest difficulty, something I couldn't manage when I was younger.
    edited June 11 Posts: 23,858
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I went back and replayed Perfect Dark through that, was such a trip for me. I played GE all over again too and beat every level on the hardest difficulty, something I couldn't manage when I was younger.

I have been playing a few of the DC Bond games on 360 so neglected Goldeneye Remastered quite a bit, to be honest forgot what to do on certain parts, I did finish the game on N64 back in the day, I don't like cheating with walk through's.

I have taken my Xbox One out of storage so I can play Kinect and decided to download only 360 games to that console so will revisit many of the older games including Perfect Dark. I wanted to free up storage space on my Xbox One X so I will delete all 360 games on there.

I will toggle between 3 Xbox consoles and my PC depending on what I am playing lol

8 minutes of gameplay for indiana jones and the great circle
    "8 minutes of gameplay," AKA screenshots and cutscenes. Still, consider me excited for this one. I'd prefer it being third-person but more Indy games is always a positive.