USE A LINE FROM A BOND FILM WHEN... you are cast as the next James Bond.

1262728293032»

Comments

• DwayneDwayne New York City
    I hope I can live up to your high standards.
  • mattjoesmattjoes matjoevakia
    When asked about my salary: I want the sum of a hundred million dollars in gold bullion, deposited in our account in Buenos Aires.

When asked about another actor who was in the running: In our business, people get killed. We both know that. So did he. It was either him or me.

When asked about the previous Bond actors: Well, those baboons could come back.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Shrublands?
    Back to the salt mines.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I am motivated by my duty.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @mattjoes Excellent! :-D
    ‘You must be joking’ would probably be my first thought!
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    edited May 9 Posts: 2,535
    *confused Dalton face*
    Why me?
    edited May 9 Posts: 23,639
    *looking at the script
    "Do you expect me to talk?"

*taking another look
    "Secret agent? On WHOSE side?"
  • JonasTJonasT Washington
    edited May 9 Posts: 10
    A couple times now I've used a "fancy that" gif from Octopussy (dice scene) on other forums and maybe once or twice in life generally as a 'quelle surprise' response. It is the automatic one that comes up in my mind.
  • edited May 10 Posts: 2,079
    He's a double oh, and a wild one as I discovered today. He'll light the fuse on any explosive situation and be a danger to himself and others. Kill first, ask questions later. I think he's a blunt instrument whose primary method is to provoke and confront. A man nobody can get close to. A womaniser.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    An excellent choice!
    "Since you're paying the bill..."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    "I must be dreaming"
  • DeathToSpies84DeathToSpies84 Newton-le-Willows, England
    "In my business, you prepare for the unexpected."
    *Shows up late*

53666560741_591b014670_z.jpg
    "I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this. All of us here, together. A reunion. I'm so glad you came, too, dear Madeleine."
    Daniel Craig pulls a DAF-Connery and returns as James Bond (and pretending the events of the previous film didn't happen) in No Time to Di-versify

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53666560741_591b014670_z.jpg

Léa: "My name isn't 'Madeleine', it's Léa! You know that, right James--Oh! Daniel!" *all laugh*
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    "What's on your mind, I am on holiday."

"Not anymore, signal from London."