Would you rather have a video game based on LALD OR TSWLM?

Comments

• SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited February 9 Posts: 3,390
    Not a fan of both girls, but at least Madeleine knows how to defend herself, Anya just got slapped unconscious not even using her wits against Jaws (competent, eh?) let alone I would buy her as a dangerous agent, she's just so overrated as a Bond Girl, and Anya is just arrogant who'd never proved anything, if anything, she's incompetent, Holly Goodhead improved upon her in the next film.

Madeleine is also kinder as she's a psychiatrist whom I could talk to.

Madeleine is a helpful ally, she knows how to handle a gun, and literally shoots it against the villain.

Going with Madeleine here!
    jobo wrote: »
    So the choice is between an utterly gorgeous intelligent, independent, sophisticated and stylish French mademoiselle who can handle a gun and a mindless bimbo who spends most of her time screaming and is only adept at taking credit for the work you do? How is it even a question? We are talking completely different leagues here!

Yes 100%! I agree.
    edited February 9 Posts: 3,390
    Double Post
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    edited February 9 Posts: 1,368
    Both Bond girls don't blow me away. But I'll go with Madeleine. I even prefer Noami in TSWLM to Anya herself. Caroline Munro oozes more Bond girl attitude and charisma in her short screen time.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I fancy Lea more than Barbara, so Madelene I suppose.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Anya ! I really wish that she had been brought back for A View to a Kill.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Must say I agree with @Mathis1 and @jobo. Léa all the way, everything I look for in a lady and then some.

Léa makes NTTD a bit more bearable, while Barbara Bach is one of the lesser aspects in Spy.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Anya.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    edited February 10 Posts: 2,625
    Would you rather ride a the train with Anya (TSWLM) OR Madeleine (SP)?

..... I'll take the bus, thank you!

But if I have to choose it is Madeleine - by far.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    If we're only talking about a train journey with either, then frankly I couldn't care less about who can defend themselves. However, if we're sharing a cabin, I'd naturally go with the one who is interested in shared bodily warmth.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Madeleine. She's by far the prettiest, has the most interesting story, and to top it off, the best train to ride.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Lets continue the travelling companion theme and pit a couple of Bond women off on the seas!

Would you rather cruise with Tiffany Case or Mary Goodnight?

In one corner, Tiffany on a cruise ship. You are in a deluxe suite with a beautiful open air room. You will even get to taste Le Bombe Surprise. Course the clarets might be poorly stocked.

In another corner, Mary Goodnight a resourceful Mi6 agent on a junk boat. You can be reached by your boss on the telephone, though how M got the number is a mystery. You have to share the junk with a hostile little person who hangs outside on a mast.

Which would you prefer to cruise with?
    Hmmm, just for a cruise, Tiffany.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Tough one as they are both super hot, Tiffany.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'd have to go with Tiffany here. Mary gets on my nerves throughout almost the entirety of TMWTGG.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'd have to go with Tiffany here. Mary gets on my nerves throughout almost the entirety of TMWTGG.

Miss Case. :-c
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Interesting choices made. I always had a wee crush on Miss Case! So that's who I am riding the rails with.

Since today is Valentines, lets be romantic and pose a would you rather suitable for the occasion

Would you rather spend a romantic day in Portugal with Tracy OR a romantic day with Vesper in Venice?

You can tell us if it's the woman, the character, the location or any of your reasons for your choice!
    Tracy, of course, go on a horseback riding, walking through the park, and many more, she's a woman of many aspects, I may be a female, but her scenes with Bond are a lot more romantic.

Vesper, she's a traitor in the end, she drowned herself in a sinking elevator building, not a good experience.

So Tracy.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    edited February 14 Posts: 2,513
    Tracy.

@SIS_HQ pretty much summed up my feelings. I love Eva Green but Diana Rigg will always be Mrs Bond. They're both wonderful enigmatic characters but Tracy seems warmer
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The beautiful and dedicated wife or the traitor? I pick Tracy every time over her.
    Tracy, she's a classic...
    Vesper.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Vesper
    While I love both characters, between the two, my heart is already spoken for. :x
    il_340x270.2569732169_ck43.jpg
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I'm very fond of both, and I think that Tracy is wild enough, and that Vesper is dark enough, that, well, I'm thinking I could share a romantic day with both of them...
    Hmmm, either or both @peter
    peter wrote: »
    I'm very fond of both, and I think that Tracy is wild enough, and that Vesper is dark enough, that, well, I'm thinking I could share a romantic day with both of them...

Are you splitting it twelve hours equally, @peter?
  • peterpeter Toronto
    😂 @talos7 ... Both 🙊 !!!!!!!

@CraigMooreOHMSS … 😂 Uhm, I’ve been really training hard over the last few years, and, uhm, I think I’m ready to take two-on!; a romantic Royale over 24 hours. And if I die doing it, if my heart should give out, just know I did it all for you guys. And I died with a smile, as one one should….
    peter wrote: »
    😂 @talos7 ... Both 🙊 !!!!!!!

@CraigMooreOHMSS … 😂 Uhm, I’ve been really training hard over the last few years, and, uhm, I think I’m ready to take two-on!; a romantic Royale over 24 hours. And if I die doing it, if my heart should give out, just know I did it all for you guys. And I died with a smile, as one one should….

Ex5QcVzXAA0WhPm.jpg
    @peter Good man…
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Thanks to @CraigMooreOHMSS and @talos7 for understanding me. I’m not trying to be greedy. I just believe I’ve got enough of me, and a lot of my love, to share.