The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Denbigh takes a dive! Lousy character!
    Bond and Madeleine take a dive!
    Boom 2!
    And then we have a daft chase. Boat....chasing a helicopter!!!!
    Though I do like when Bond makes the shot!
    Helicopter crashing on the bridge is well done!
    I do like this final confrontation with Blofeld on the bridge and its visually impressive.Its a small saving grace for this mishandled climax!
    Bond and Madeleine driving off in the DB5 to the sound of the Bond theme, having seen how NTTD divided fans, probably would have been a more fitting exit for Craig!
    I enjoyed this viewing, as I always have. Apart of course, the end section, but even that has moments.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    How long was Ober, eh, Blofeld standing there waiting on Bond to appear?

Did he expect Bond to escape his kidnappers or was he waiting for him to be dragged in by his henchmen...? Did Blofeld stick all those pictures up himself with some blutac..?
    My god this third act is appallingly stupid!

Did he expect Bond to escape his kidnappers or was he waiting for him to be dragged in by his henchmen...? Did Blofeld stick all those pictures up himself with some blutac..?

Yes, it was badly thought out, mate! Apparently, they went into production without this final section written, but I cant imagine any of them were happy with this! Still, as I said, I can enjoy a great deal of SP, more so than its predecessor!
    I prefer Bonds apartment in LALD!
    Craig looks really cool here though!

I actually like Bond's flat in SPECTRE. There's something noirish about his place.
    My favorite might be Connery's in DR NO, though.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Q says he has two cats, but there was only one in NTTD!
    I believe we saw two, but they both look the same. From memory, one runs up the stairs then we see another downstairs.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach

Yes, it was badly thought out, mate! Apparently, they went into production without this final section written, but I cant imagine any of them were happy with this! Still, as I said, I can enjoy a great deal of SP, more so than its predecessor!

Yeah, it certainly shows the third act was a last minute thing...! I believe there was one originally written but just didn't work. Unbelievable that it was even worse than what we got..!
    Licence To Kill (1989)
    Well it was a scorching hot Summers day in 1989 whenI saw this first in the cinema....and here we are on a similar heatwave. Am not a sun worshiper, so am staying in the cool watching Dalton do his thing!
    Am not a big fan of Michael Kamens' score, but he gets it right for the gunbarrel!
    Terrific opening shots
    Bond is Best man...Isn't he always!
    Nice intro for our villain!
    The whipping scene wasnt in the viewing I saw at the cinema..or the screams of Lupes lover!
    The Sunday Times had the first pics I saw of LTK. In their colour magazine, the pts!
    Ok, the slo mo is a bit silly
    Cool actiion scene
    David Hedison is my favourite Felix
    Love this shot of Bond urging the guys into the helicopter
    An original stunt...so good Chris Nolan cribs it
    They missed one money shot! Their is a photo of Dalton standing on the rear of the plane with the helicopter above him. They should of had it here
    Gladys Knights theme is one of my favourites, and I like Most of Binders titles!
    Sanchez is winding up Killifer
    Ah, the lovely Pam!
    Dalts looks great in that wedding suit!
    Ed Killifers a bit of an a hole!