Fan Media

123457»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    shamelord wrote: »
    THANK YOU.
    Shamelady has reached 100.000 views worldwide.

Congratulations. I'm sure you're not ashamed of that. I'll get my smoking jacket... ;)
  • Ah please do. And thank you, sir.
    All the more that Shamelady got past another milestone: 200.000 views in two weeks.
    Many thanks to our worldwide audience - truly from all continents.
    I am pleased to report that Shamelady has reached 350.000 views on Youtube.
    I an unexpected turn of events Shamelady's success has spilled over Shademaker, our third tribute in the Sha-logy (Number 2, Shatterhand is being remastered and will be released later this year) and it has reached the 200.000 views milestone.
    That's a total of more than half a million views for both movies.

Thank you very much for your support.

I already posted the new version of Shamelady above.
    Here is the link to Shademaker for those not familiar with it.

With more than 370.000 views for Shamelady and 250.000 for Shademaker, both movies flew past 600.000 views. Thank you all.
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    I'll just cross-post this here. The James Bond Theme ("Quartz" Cover) is a cover of the Bond Theme, inspired by the Watch Theme of the GoldenEye 007 video game (that is, the music that plays when you pause the game).

pMhm1jf.png

If you like it, you can download it here:
    https://mega.nz/file/UYZzTACQ#R8Yna-prOcbnqMClYt06da3hCT_cDk4Fgptec-ZC1JU
  • timdalton007timdalton007 North Alabama
    A rather neat April Fool’s Project of someone in a spy-centric Facebook group I’m in: a “score” to the supposed 1966 James Bond film Risico assembled from various John Barry scores of the period.

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Brilliant! Did anyone find the source of the record cover?
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    shamelord wrote: »
    With more than 370.000 views for Shamelady and 250.000 for Shademaker, both movies flew past 600.000 views. Thank you all.

I only came across this ("Shamelady") for the first time ever (after 16 years). And it is truly magnificent...granted, not on an EoN scale, but as a tribute film. So many details, so much nostalgia. How did you manage to be able to use the John Barry music? Especially employing "Somewhere in Time" was a stroke of genius here. I'll be sure to watch "Shademaker" next.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    A rather neat April Fool’s Project of someone in a spy-centric Facebook group I’m in: a “score” to the supposed 1966 James Bond film Risico assembled from various John Barry scores of the period.

This album might be a fantasy but I still like it a lot.
    I make short films (approx 10 minutes) using Grand Theft Auto V. Two of these are my very own Bond films and my latest one is now live! It's called Spyfall and is on YouTube:

It has a typical pre-titles sequence using various Bond scores and a title sequence.

Enjoy!
    Here are my previous two also:
    Spy Another Day

Tomorrow Is Not Enough
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    This is fun, writer Trevor Baxendale has written the opening scene of the movie The Living Daylights as if it were a 50's Fleming novel:

FxDLLD0WYAAGzBI?format=jpg&name=medium
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York
    edited May 2023 Posts: 1,427
    mtm wrote: »
    This is fun, writer Trevor Baxendale has written the opening scene of the movie The Living Daylights as if it were a 50's Fleming novel:

FxDLLD0WYAAGzBI?format=jpg&name=medium

That was fun! I wanted to keep reading. I once got four chapters into a 1960s-set Skyfall novelisation but gave up.
  • Two weeks ago I was on holiday to Istanbul. Of course I visited a number of James Bond locations while I was there. From Russia with Love took centre stage during my trip because it's one of my favourite films in the series. I visited several locations and made this 25 min video. Hope you like it! Please let me know if you have any questions or tips. Cheers 🍸️

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That was great! It's fun to see all of those places.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I think I'd put my shirt on first to be honest :D

Really enjoyed this video that randomly appeared in my feed.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Nice! I was hoping he was going to go even crazier with chucking the back catalogue in though :D
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2023 Posts: 5,869
    Has anyone seen this? Really nice piece of work.

I finally did something with all of the Thunderball audio mix research I’ve compiled over the years. It’s my first documentary style video so let me know what you think!

If you’ve ever wondered about the audio variations of the film I’ve compiled and tried to explain all of the ones I know of in this video. I really channeled my inner Bruce Eder, John Cork, David Naylor and others doing the voiceover narration. I also discuss the audio of the home video releases. Produced with the assistance of Thunderballs.org, The007Dossier and Blah-Ray.blogspot.com
    I’m happy YouTube allowed me to upload this unmonetized. This is the first documentary approach video I’ve done and the comparison meant I had to use clips from the film and was afraid I wouldn’t be able to post any version of this video. Otherwise I never use any footage or clips in videos I make.

• edited December 2023 Posts: 157

1.000.000 views for Shamelady, the classic James Bond Tribute film.
  • BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
    I'll give this one some air again.
    License To Queer recently posted to X about a podcast discussing "Bond carols" and it reminded me of this old (unlisted) holiday Bond video I made, so please enjoy:

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I'm not a video editor, but I thought I'd give a try to adding a bit of Bond flavour to the Spectre plane chase. I should say I'm a fan of Newman's score, but I just thought this bit in particular could have done with a bit of old school Bond sass.
    Let me know what you think as when you make one of these you sort of lose track of whether it's working or not (and forgive the unprofessional seams- I'm not great at this!)

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    That's not bad at all @mtm I really liked your use of the Bond theme, especially as the plane is about to go through the building and then when it breaks through the other side.
    I thought the score was a little tame in the actual film, for an action scene like this.
    Good stuff.