What Ever Happened To...Sheikh Hosein from TSWLM? (page 41)

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Actually, Mei-Lei was a student at the time of Goldfinger, she had the Stewardess job just part-time. She was interested in agriculture but developed an allergy. She managed to get treatment for it in a clinic in Switserland, then still full in development. The success of her treatment set the stage for the clinic to blossom. She herself moved to Taiwan where she found herself a job at a local University.
    https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hsi-Mei-Lai
    Actually, Mei-Lei was a student at the time of Goldfinger, she had the Stewardess job just part-time. She was interested in agriculture but developed an allergy. She managed to get treatment for it in a clinic in Switserland, then still full in development. The success of her treatment set the stage for the clinic to blossom. She herself moved to Taiwan where she found herself a job at a local University.

At a clinic...in Switzerland...perhaps on a mountaintop ? With a bald guy running it ? But she did not recognize Bond ?
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Since62 wrote: »
    At a clinic...in Switzerland...perhaps on a mountaintop ? With a bald guy running it ? But she did not recognize Bond ?
    Well, obviously neither did Blofeld, if I recall correctly.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Bond visited later, when a bigger group of patients had arrived. The Count wouldn't have gotten that many patients without any results...
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Aboard Goldfinger's private jet, Pussy Galore (and Bond) pronounced Mei-Lei as 'My-Lee'. However, once back on land, Pussy pronounced it as 'My-Lao'. (this is actually what happens in the film)

Mie-Lao noticed this error, but being the professional, she brushed it off and continued her work. A bored Pussy would begin to prank the timid girl by pronouncing her name differently, every time they land. The air hostess would bottle up the frustration, but eventually say enough is enough, exacting the most diabolical revenge by walking off the job without giving two weeks notice. That was the last we heard of poor Lin-Yao.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Well, obviously neither did Blofeld, if I recall correctly.

Indeed ! But he was soooo self-obsessed
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    edited December 2022 Posts: 4,904
    youonlylivetwice04.jpg
    Lets have some fun with this one!

Our man Bond had a nemesis that survived many adventures. Four legged and crafty this enemy was always with Blofeld and seemed to enjoy a pampered lifestyle with diamond collars and fancy digs!

But when Bond encountered the cat in Japan, things went wrong for our white kitty! Last seen bolting from Blofeld's arms as explosions and gun shots ring out. I have often wondered, whatever happened to Blofeld's cat from YOLT???

I've already suggested that, a few pages back.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.etsystatic.com%2F7605021%2Fr%2Fil%2Ff5154b%2F1149626734%2Fil_fullxfull.1149626734_4ip4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=debd45b2061914e08c163142644af9fb24620f60ff68bebd40b1433709a35346&ipo=images
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    thedove wrote: »
    youonlylivetwice04.jpg
    Lets have some fun with this one!

Our man Bond had a nemesis that survived many adventures. Four legged and crafty this enemy was always with Blofeld and seemed to enjoy a pampered lifestyle with diamond collars and fancy digs!

But when Bond encountered the cat in Japan, things went wrong for our white kitty! Last seen bolting from Blofeld's arms as explosions and gun shots ring out. I have often wondered, whatever happened to Blofeld's cat from YOLT???
    Blofeld's cat survived the demise of the crater lair and found its way to Kobe, jumped the first ship and got away from Japan. Unfortunately, he ended up in Southern China. He was last seen in a Cantonese back street restaurant.
    If Blofeld escaped unscathed, surely his cat did too. He can he seen with Blofeld in OHMSS, DAF and FYEO. So yeah...
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.

The Secret Intelligence Service denied having Blofeld's Cat
    in custody, or even knowing its whereabouts.

It is also noted about the same time this item
    showed up in the MI6 Gift Shop, level one.
    b-snowflake.jpg?20220923134901
    Ludovico wrote: »
    If Blofeld escaped unscathed, surely his cat did too. He can he seen with Blofeld in OHMSS, DAF and FYEO. So yeah...
    Those were probably Blofeld's cat 2.0, 3.0 or even 4.0, after what happened to 1.0 in that Cantonese restaurant.
    edited January 2023 Posts: 12,914

Ernst's disappearance gave new meaning
    to "Blofeld Cat Rescue". (And Q took him in.)

Blofeld-Cat-Rescue-James-Bond-Spectre.jpg
    Blofeld-Cat-Rescue-T-Shirt-James-Bond-Spectre-Inspired-Tee-Retro-Film-New-2019-New-Fashion.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
    Very funny! Great stuff folks, I needed some smiles and laughs this Monday!
    edited January 2023 Posts: 12,914

Assumed new identity under
    a witness protection program.

black-persian.jpg#_

At least Blofeld's cat did not wind up hairless and frickin' freezin' up there in space, like Mr. Bigglesworth.
    Blofeld's cat could purrferctly well see that there was meow future for him in the crater. He dissapeared, dressed up as a japanese cat (it worked for a 6 ft half-Scot, so why not for him?) and made his way out. He managed to catch aplane and then dissapeared from everyone's radar for some time, until a coule of years ago he showed up in a painting:
    _105722383_mediaitem105722382.jpg.webp
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited December 2022 Posts: 3,382
    Actually, after the time that the cat escaped from FYEO, the cat had decided to join, Cats vs. Dogs (you can also see the cat in the poster), one can also spot it in the Revenge of Kitty Galore.

Cats_%26_Dogs_film.jpg

32204214_sa.jpg

No doubt Bond followed the cat there, in disguise of Tab Lazenby, yes that name :) (voiced by Bond himself ;) ).
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Blofeld’s first cat, also known as ‘Little Loomis’, quite rightfully buggered off after the event pictured above and became a successful writer:

TheWorldAccordingtoBlofeld_sCat_UnofficialMusingsFromtheVolcanoLair_580x.jpg?v=1605195731
    maxresdefault-15.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Blofeld's cat was tragically run over by Mike Reid:

edited January 2023 Posts: 4,904
    Brilliant job guys and gals! Very creative answers to the question about Blofeld's cat. One can only wonder which was the real fate of the kitty! Time for another character to ponder their fate. This nomination comes from the desk of @MI6HQ who selected this character!

She helped our man at the horse show and military base. Not the titular character from Octopussy but rather the agent that helped Bond smuggle an acrostar into the fictional country that had a lot of bull. Known for her distracting legs, and carrying around fake mustaches, I am talking about Bianca.

Last seen tooting her horn and waving, she was destined for a meeting with Bond in Miami! Did they enjoy a dalliance before Bond returned to England. Did Bianca stay in the spy game with her fake horse and trailer, or did she find a nice communist to settle down with?

What says you? Whatever happened to Bianca from OP????
    Exiting the spy game, Bianca reverted to what she knew best.

993e1e8f1c4459b60111d1a3f588162e9c3ae3ed.pnj

Trying to get to Miami on schedule, Bianca took her eyes off the road to check the time, and

52601450686_282ab8c236_c.jpg
    52600953187_8e3473ba27_c.jpg
    She met Bond in Miami, and they noticed a guy checking his air buds while playing poker near the pool, always facing the hotel...
    By the way - why did the jet Bond used to escape the military have such a small amount of fuel in it ? What was the point ? Had Bianca and Bond ALREADY used it for a mission, so it had just a bit left ? If so, a spot of dialogue could have addressed that and helped the entire escapade make sense. I know it was a setup for a Moore-smile and a joke, but it was so dumb, and these comments come from a fan of the film !
    She drowned in an attempt to drive from Cuba to Miami in her Range Rover.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    She found that the grass really is greener and joined the KGB as soon as Bond's mission was completed.