The full Orbis eye surgery vid

edited July 2012 in News Posts: 6,601
I think, this is worth a look - quite an impressive documentary and also a rare inside look into what is much closer to the real Daniel Craig, then what we see on Red Carpets etc...

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks Deutsch lady. ;)

xxx
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    This was splendid! Thanks for sharing. All great respect to the doctors and volunteers who do work like this around the world. Kudos to Craig for stepping up and being involved with promoting this kind and important work.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That was a truly wonderful documentary. It is very touching to see so many people of different backgrounds coming together to serve one outcome, saving the eyesight of so many people across 88 countries. It is great to see Dan so influenced by this, and having a real steadfast determination to experience that moment, and one I know he won't ever forget. In situations of dire need or pressure, you see how people really perform, and the doctors and volunteers put their hearts and souls into doing the impossible, the marvel of returning the sight back to those that need it so dearly. Well done to ORBIS, Mongolia's doctor's and all the volunteers, Dan, and Omega for capturing this fantastic moment on human kindness.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    That was wonderfull, I loved watching it. Thanks you @Germanlady.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    A big thanks, for this. A wonderful watch.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Quite enjoyable. I watched it when you posted this, just forgot to comment. It's always nice to see celebrities away from what we always see them in, and helping out others in different ways. Excellent video.
  • Great video...he's a humanitarian that's for sure. Well done that man.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 6,601
    Thanks for the nice comments. We know, he avoids to promote himself, but in giving his name and getting involved with this, he could raise awareness for this great cause.
    I think, its on the official Omega / Orbis websites in Sept.