Does anyone know all the favourite Bond movies of each Bond actor?

Whirlybird_FanWhirlybird_Fan Sydney, Australia
in Bond Movies Posts: 48
I know Connery's is FRWL, but I don't know the others.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

I think it's TSWLM for Moore, GE for Brozza and CR for Craig (unless he's plugging the latest). I'd be interested to hear if TD ever gave a preference.
  • ProfJoeButcherProfJoeButcher Bless your heart
    I think it's TSWLM for Moore, GE for Brozza and CR for Craig (unless he's plugging the latest). I'd be interested to hear if TD ever gave a preference.

Tim later suggested they may have gone a bit too far with some parts of LTK, so I suspect he prefers TLD, to the extent that he cares at all!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Likewise, if we're talking other actor's films, then FRWL is Dalton and Craig's favourite.
  • QBranch wrote: »
    Likewise, if we're talking other actor's films, then FRWL is Dalton and Craig's favourite.

I’m sure I remember Brosnan saying his was Goldfinger, but I’m struggling to find any proof of that now. Have I imagined that or does anyone else remember?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    QBranch wrote: »

I’m sure I remember Brosnan saying his was Goldfinger, but I’m struggling to find any proof of that now. Have I imagined that or does anyone else remember?
    Just having a look online, seems you're right. Brosnans first was GF, and likely his favourite.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/nn5hp0/have_lazenby_moore_or_brosnan_ever_mentioned/
  • GBFGBF
    Hasn't Craig once said his favourite was Live and let die?

Moore said his favourite was Skyfall.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    GBF wrote: »
    Hasn't Craig once said his favourite was Live and let die?

He said it was his first.
    Are we talking about favourite of their Bond movies, or their favourite of all Bond movies? I thought it was the former, but it looks like I might be wrong.
    Are we talking about favourite of their Bond movies, or their favourite of all Bond movies? I thought it was the former, but it looks like I might be wrong.

Surely more interesting to talk about both, we don t need two separate threads.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    I recall Craig in one of the NTTD media interviews saying GF was his favorite. He said something like “it all came together in that one” etc
  • I recall Brosnan saying that FRWL and FYEO were his favorites. The latter maybe due to his wife being in it.

GF was simply the first one he saw and the one that first made an impression on him.
    Around the time of LTK, Dalton mentioned in an interview for 007 Magazine that DR NO was his favorite. I believe he was interviewed by Raymond Benson.
    Probably just as hard for them as for anyone else to decide on just one film and stick with it.
  • GBF wrote: »
    Moore said his favourite was Skyfall.

Yeah he really liked that one. I remember him saying that he thought Craig had surprassed Connery afterwards.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I recall Craig in one of the NTTD media interviews saying GF was his favorite. He said something like “it all came together in that one” etc

That was my understanding as well.
    Gregg Wilson once said his favorite Bond movie was SPECTRE.
    Completely off the topic, I jut felt compelled to throw that in there.
    Give SPECTRE some love.
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Gregg Wilson once said his favorite Bond movie was SPECTRE.
    Completely off the topic, I jut felt compelled to throw that in there.
    Give SPECTRE some love.

Spectre is awesome. Top ten Bond.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Around the time of LTK, Dalton mentioned in an interview for 007 Magazine that DR NO was his favorite. I believe he was interviewed by Raymond Benson.

That makes so much sense.
    Off the top of my head

Connery: FRWL
    Lazenby: GF? Not sure on this one
    Moore: TSWLM/CR/SF
    Dalton: DN/FRWL. Also a fan of CR/QOS/SF
    Brosnan: GF
    Craig: FRWL/GF
  • BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
    In the some promotional NTTD interview, and I’m sorry that I can’t remember where, Craig has mentioned that it still awes him (paraphrasing) to be part of the same tradition as GF and LALD. He mentioned those two solely and specifically, if that has any significance. My #s 1 and 6, respectively.