The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Mathis1 wrote: »
    Good to have you back ToTheRight, felt like I was holding the fort alone here! Great comments as always!
    I may do another one soon. Am stuck indoors, as Mr. Covid finally caught me,even though I fully vaccinated (we need boosters now asap!)

Hope you get better soon! Hang in there and take care.
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Good to have you back ToTheRight, felt like I was holding the fort alone here! Great comments as always!
    I may do another one soon. Am stuck indoors, as Mr. Covid finally caught me,even though I fully vaccinated (we need boosters now asap!)

Hope you get better soon! Hang in there and take care.

Thanks mate.
    When ranking the greatest deaths in the franchise’s long history, May Day’s has to be up there.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    DSC-0003.jpg

I am going to do a NTTD Bond Comments whilst I watch at the end of the week when the film is available to stream, probably Sunday due to work commitments if anyone wants to join in?
    DSC-0003.jpg

I am going to do a NTTD Bond Comments whilst I watch at the end of the week when the film is available to stream, probably Sunday due to work commitments if anyone wants to join in?

Sadly I'm working Sunday. I'll probably end up waiting for the Blu-ray to do a Comments While I Watch for this film.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    DSC-0003.jpg

Sadly I'm working Sunday. I'll probably end up waiting for the Blu-ray to do a Comments While I Watch for this film.

Not sure how long it will be available for when rented maybe a couple of days, I wish I could just outright buy it instead of renting. Home Premiere prices can be expensive.
    Am the same as ToTheRight, have ordered it on 4k and will wait until then!
    While watching TWINE, I just calculated that Desmond Llewellyn’s 36 year run as Q will be matched by me when I retire as planned in seven and a half years. 36 years as a public school teacher. Nothing has made my career seem longer to me than that little fact.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    So, what award did this thread win, then...?
    NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN (1983)
    Connerys return, and the 2nd movie in the so called year of the 'Battle of the Bonds'
    If they were doing this today, they would have incorporated the Orion logo with 007
    Writers Ian LaFrenais and Dick Clement claimed they wrote this opener as a pts. Lani Halls awful song does dissipate it a lot!
    Connerys Bond has lost a step, bit slow to get his machine gun out!
    Edward Fox pulls some funny faces while viewing Bonds training video!
    I like Pamela Salem as Moneypenny!
    Lovely shot of Bond approaching Shrublands!
    "From here?"
    An old joke from the Porridge series!
    Ah, the stunning Fatima Blush! Adore Barbara Carrera!
    Max Von Sydows Blofeld! Not sure about the dickie bow!! He should of played it like his villain in 'Three Days of the Condor!' Now he was chilling!
    Prunella Gee!!!
    Some lovely women in this Bond flick!
    Fatima gives Jack a hiding!
    Fatima Blush makes Xenia Onatopp look like Penelope Longstocking!
    Poor comedy actor Derek Deadman gets throttled by Big Pat Roach!
    The fight sequence!
    Its great fun, but would have had more impact if they kept it in one place!
    The pee in the face!
    This got a big laugh from the audiece I was with I remember!
    This bluray is very sharp. Great lensing by the legendary Douglas Slocume!
    "Have a nice day" the automated voice says after arming the bombs! Nice!
    Pretty dodgy effects of the flying missiles!
    That poor snake must be traumatised after being in that car flip!
    Largos missile expert looks a bit like Waldo from NTTD!
    Blofeld makes his threat to the nations!