NTTD Product Placement, Promotional Ads, Commercials

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Went to one of the cinemans of the German subdivision of Vue for my second watch of No Time To Die and they had a "James Bond menu" at the concession stands which included a Coca Cola/"Keine Zeit zu sterben" popcorn bucket and hard plastic cup as well as a set of James Bond playing cards
    number-1-spielkarten-james-bond-007.jpg
    which was a nice little surprise. The cards have film posters from all over the world as the motives on the cards. They aren't very high quality, so more of a little memorabilia than anything else...
    I ditched the popcorn bucket, but kept the cup for now, even though it is just you standard coke zero cup with the film's logo on it...
    I bought those 007 playing cards (the German Spielkarten version) on ebay a year ago and they never arrived! So, I got the English version from 007 Store. Should have just bought them there in the first place and given my money to EON instead. I only bought them because the NTTD card was included. Nice deck though.

@ImpertinentGoon I would've bought that popcorn bucket from you, hate to see Bond promo gear thrown out!
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Went to one of the cinemans of the German subdivision of Vue for my second watch of No Time To Die and they had a "James Bond menu" at the concession stands which included a Coca Cola/"Keine Zeit zu sterben" popcorn bucket and hard plastic cup as well as a set of James Bond playing cards
    which was a nice little surprise. The cards have film posters from all over the world as the motives on the cards. They aren't very high quality, so more of a little memorabilia than anything else...
    I ditched the popcorn bucket, but kept the cup for now, even though it is just you standard coke zero cup with the film's logo on it...
    I bought those 007 playing cards (the German Spielkarten version) on ebay a year ago and they never arrived! So, I got the English version from 007 Store. Should have just bought them there in the first place and given my money to EON instead. I only bought them because the NTTD card was included. Nice deck though.

@ImpertinentGoon I would've bought that popcorn bucket from you, hate to see Bond promo gear thrown out!

I didn't even know they had those on the 007 store!
    And sorry about the bucket. I actually thought of you and your collection when I decided to leave it in the cinema, but it didn't occur to me that you would want to pick it up ^^
    All good mate! I would think most of them get thrown out anyway. Sometimes I see the ushers stand just inside the exit after a movie, right near the bins. I always wondered if they're making sure people don't nick all the promo packaging from the bins to re-sell!
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Limited Edition Aston Martin DB5 Keychain from Cathay Cineplex
    Cathay-Cineplexes-Box-Office-Giveaways.png

premio__mobile.jpg
    31KpzhY2Q+L._AC_.jpg

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I wish my theatre did this, I'd have two of these keychains lol
    No Time To Die 007 Black Ballpoint Pen and Pencils from Novo Cinemas, others

92167-3_2048x.jpg?v=1582343360
    92167_1000x.jpg?v=1615430366
    92227_1600x.jpg?v=1582342905

Universal Pictures Limited Edition Bundle
    includes Umbrella, Weekend Bag, Wireless Headphones, Power Bank, Keyring.

[UK Residents Only]
    https://www.backtothemovies.com/no-time-to-die-competition-win-this-limited-edition-bundle/

NTTD-Packshot-1.jpeg

NTTD-Packshot-2-e1632416296584.jpg

The Wait is over, enjoy the film with a Heineken
    James-Bond-007-No-Time-To-Die-Heineken.jpg

MV5BMWVlMzAyMTgtMTRjNi00ZTc1LWIxZDQtODdjYjMzYWJiMDkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY1MTcxMzc@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BOGVkMzIwZWEtY2I1OC00N2ZhLTk4ZDQtNjE4MGFlMDI1OTNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY1MTcxMzc@._V1_.jpg
    heineken_007_logo.jpg?resize=350%2C200&ssl=1

Actress Léa Seydoux poses for the Louis Vuitton 2021 "Game On" Campaign,
    Circulation invokes No Time To Die, Photographer Craig McDean

http://www.sneakpeek.ca/2020/11/no-time-to-die-lea-seydoux-game-on.html

SNEAKPEEKLOGOBLUE%2B%25283%2529%2B%25281%2529.gif
    Wednesday, November 11, 2020
    "No Time To Die" - Louis Vuitton
    sey1.jpg
    Actress Léa Seydoux, aka 'Madeleine Swann' in
    the latest 'James Bond' feature "No Time To
    Die
    ", poses for the Louis Vuitton 2021 "Game
    On
    " campaign, wearing playing card motifs,
    photographed by Craig McDean:
    Louis-Vuitton-Game-On-Collection-2.jpg
    "...in 'No Time To Die', 'James Bond' (Craig)
    has left active service when his friend...
    sey6.jpg
    "...'CIA' officer 'Felix Leiter' enlists his help in
    the search for a missing scientist.
    sey2.jpg
    "When it becomes apparent that the scientist
    was abducted...
    https%2B_hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2020_11_louis-vuitton-cruise-2021-collection-campaign-lea-seydoux-02.jpg
    "...Bond must confront a danger the likes of
    which the world has never seen before..."
    sey3.jpg
    "No Time to Die" is produced by Eon
    Productions, starring Craig in his fifth
    performance as 'MI6' agent 'James Bond' with
    Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw,
    Rory Kinnear, Jeffrey Wright and Seydoux
    reprising their roles from previous films and
    Rami Malek, Ana de Armas, Lashana Lynch,
    David Dencik, Dali Benssalah and Billy
    Magnussen joining the cast.
    159924406286613766.jpg
    ROJA PARFUMS X 007

Roja_Parfums_logotype_black.jpg
    header_sticky_logo.png
    EXCLUSIVE EVENT AT BURLINGTON
    ARCADE BOUTIQUE
    September 10, 2021
    WhatsApp-Image-2021-09-05-at-19.25.57.jpeg
    Come in for a personal, private fragrance consultation and indulge yourself in the world of Roja Parfums and James Bond. To celebrate the release of No Time To Die, Roja has dedicated her entire boutique to everybody’s favourite enigmatic spy.
    Go ahead and book an exclusive 007 consultation with Roja, and we guarantee you’ll also enjoy a goodie bag worth £125 (when you spend over £600). Amazingly, you will be entered into a competition to win a signed 100ml Elysium Edition Spéciale. Is that not amazing? Roja will also be serving Martini’s Shaken, not stirred.

Saturday 18th September & Saturday 25th September.

Spaces available from 12.00pm – 6.00pm
    Roja Parfums, The Burlington Arcade, London

To book your consultation, please email : [email protected]

Tickets cost £40 which are redeemable against purchase
    ElysiumbyRojaDove.jpg

edited October 2021 Posts: 12,914
    AMC Theaters No Time To Die Prize Pack
    no-time-to-die-site-header-contest.jpg
    AMC-Theatres-Logo.png
    AMC Theaters No Time To Die Prize Pack
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. Sponsor: American Multi-Cinema, Inc. This giveaway is not sponsored endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. Open to legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous continental United States (excluding R.I.) and D.C., who are 18 or older and the age of majority in their state, excluding Sponsor’s employees, family and household members, and employees, family and household members of United Artists. Enter at via Instagram on 10/8/21. ARV of prize: $500: odds depend on no. of eligible entries.
    • Phone Wallet
    • Epoxy Pin
    • Archival Book
    • Luggage Tag
    • Backpack
    • Charger
    NTTD_1000x1000_LO2_PrizePack_v2.jpg

AMC Theaters MacGuffins Bar Double-O Cocktail
    98a5e00a65daf83cfe50d4c992e533ef9ce72615.png
    AMC-Theatres-Logo.png
    AMC Theaters MacGuffin's Bar
    Shaken, Not Stirred
    Order a Double-O cocktail, available
    for a limited time only at MacGuffin's
    Bar, and drink like an MI6 Agent!
    Made with premium vodka, it's the
    perfect companion for Bond's latest
    adventure, NO TIME TO DIE.
    130158.jpg
    macguffin-definition.jpg
    Event! Merchandising Gift Box:
    • 2 VIP cinema tickets (Vue)
    • Exclusive Gold DB5 Keyring
    • Postcards
    • No Time To Die Magnet
    007_NTTD_Box_Set_1.jpg
    Event_Logo-Copy.jpg
    January 25, 2020 - 007
    007 and merchandising
    007 and Universal wanted to sell a ticket as a gift for Christmas and the run up to the new James Bond film No Time To Die in April
    Event Merchandising created a Gift box, which included 2 VIP cinema tickets (That could be redeemed at Vue), Exclusive gold db5 keyring, set of postcards, no time to die magnet all in a luxury gift box. RRP £59.
    • The other issue was there was no mechanism to sell and distribute this product. Event Merchandising created a dedicated landing page on 007store.com and a redemption page for the tickets
    • Selling tickets 5 months in advance of the movie was a first for 007 and Universal.
    • Social media coverage – Twitter
    • Coverage was great and the boxes continue to sell well.
    Video (0:21)
    https://www.eventmerchandising.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Bond_NTTD_V6.mp4?_=1

e547f57073d121c45a68ddb4007461a667da4788.png

Regal Crown Club No Time To Die Numbered Art Print 13x19
    1200px-Regal_Cinemas_logo_2018.svg.png
    No Time To Die- IMAX 13" x 19"
    Numbered Art Print
    Reward Details
    Bond is Back.
    Get this numbered art print from No Time To Die today!
    Release: 10/08/2021
    No Time To Die - In No Time To Die, James Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be
    520x434_nttd_13x19.png
    520_434nttd.png

Another offering:
    520x434_imax_nttd.png

Decca Records Double Vinyl LP and Gold Cassette

Decca-Records.svg?t=a24a3ac95447181770e3
    Hans Zimmer
    James Bond: No Time to Die LP
    Double Vinyl LP

Release Date 01 October 2021
    Product code 882338
    Format Double Vinyl LP
    Label Decca Records
    The thrilling score from Hans Zimmer promises high drama, glamour and, of course, the famous Bond “suspense” motif. The soundtrack includes Billie Eilish’s electrifying title track ‘No Time To Die’.

Joining Zimmer on scoring the soundtrack is Johnny Marr, who is also the featured guitarist on the album, with additional music by composer and score producer Steve Mazzaro. Marr, who since co-founding The Smiths has enjoyed a glittering international career working as a session musician and solo artist, is a long-time collaborator with Zimmer.

Track Listing
    NTTD CD TRACKLISTING
    1 Gun Barrel
    2 Matera
    3 Message From An Old Friend
    4 Square Escape
    5 Someone Was Here
    6 Not What I Expected
    7 What Have You Done?
    8 Shouldn’t We Get To Know Each Other First
    9 Cuba Chase
    10 Back to MI6
    11 Good To Have You Back
    12 Lovely To See You Again
    13 Home
    14 Norway Chase
    15 Gearing Up
    16 Poison Garden
    17 The Factory
    18 I’ll Be Right Back
    19 Opening The Doors
    20 Final Ascent
    21 No Time To Die
    SharedImage-116603.png?t=11261cd2239efe717b36
    SharedImage-116604.jpg?t=eceaf19073e9b3ccaabf
    SharedImage-109700_grande.jpg?v=1626420122
    SharedImage-109718.png?t=e3d1934da370bc84a60d

SharedImage-124459.jpg?t=279c6dc6df4073a03dbb

Smirnoff SMG Culinary October Special "The 007™"

smirnoff-logo-BDBCCF341A-seeklogo.com.png
    StudioMovieGrill-1024x196.png
    OCTOBER SPECIALS
    The 007™
    Inspired by 'No Time to Die', in theaters October 8
    A sweet and tart cocktail fit for a secret agent – Smirnoff Vodka, Lemon Juice, and Grenadine, Garnished with Mint 10
    bcd5d425-e38a-4727-a803-26bc24989b09.jpg

James Bond Safin Mask Prop Replica - No Time To Die Numbered Edition
    Mask_Front_300x.jpg?v=1629103475
    007_Store_Logo.svg?v=12811137285587419603
    James Bond Safin Mask
    Prop Replica - No Time To
    Die Numbered Edition
    See the complete article here:
    This prop replica is exclusive to 007Store. In Stock and shipping now.

The mask worn by No Time To Die's Safin has been carefully recreated for collectors as a limited edition prop replica. This James Bond Safin Mask Prop Replica is made in a series of 500.

The James Bond Safin Mask Prop Replica has been beautifully crafted from the prop mask now held in the Bond Archive. The mask comes with a numbered display stand, booklet and certificate of authenticity.

Backstory.
    In No Time To Die Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when old friend Felix Leiter turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of Safin, a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology. But who is this mysterious adversary and why is he always wearing a Noh-style mask?

Details.
    The replica was crafted using the original digital 3D model files used to create the film props. The Factory Entertainment team were also able to extensively study the original props in the Bond Archive to ensure that the paint and other post-casting hand-finished details are exact. This allows for a museum quality facsimile of the original, with unparalleled provenance and accuracy. The original props were printed in a medium-weight material for comfort and the practical demands of a film set. Although visually identical to the original prop, the replica has been cast in heavyweight epoxy material to create a more durable display item. The replica incorporates the same cord fittings as the original prop. Concealed rare-earth magnets have been embedded inside the material of the mask to allow for secure fitting to the display stand. Each replica includes:
    • Prop story booklet which incorporates a certificate of authenticity
    • Wooden display stand
    • Numbered limited edition plaque
    • Detachable cord fittings
    • Printed box
    Mask dimensions. 10.5”/26.7cm x 7”/17.7cm x 5”/12.7cm

This replica is intended for display only and not to be worn. Cord fittings are included for visual accuracy only.
    Mask_leftside_1200x.jpg?v=1628775485
    Mask_rightside_1200x.jpg?v=1628775498
    Mask_TopAngle_1200x.jpg?v=1628586855
    mask3_1200x.jpg?v=1630614166
    Mask_blackbg_1200x.jpg?v=1628586825
    mask1_1200x.jpg?v=1628775416
    B25_00862_RC2x_9ced231f-b24a-465e-bc95-37a0a37100b2_1200x.jpg?v=1628775454
    masklight_1200x.jpg?v=1628775434
    Bond_007_Landscape1.jpg
    Mask_Front_1200x.jpg?v=1628775470

No Time to Die Prop Replica 1/1 Safin Mask Limited Edition Fragmented Version 18 cm
    safin-mask-fragmented-version-limited-edition_james-bond_gallery_611c15f25a4bc.jpg
    logo-2020-white.png
    No Time to Die Prop Replica 1/1 Safin
    Mask Limited Edition Fragmented
    Version 18 cm

Description
    As seen in NO TIME TO DIE, this replica is based on the fragmented (or damaged) prop mask as worn by the enigmatic character Safin, played by world renowned actor Rami Malek.

After extensive study of the original screen-used props, and with access to the digital 3D files used to create them (both provided directly by EON), the Factory Entertainment team was able to create a museum quality facsimile of the original, with unparalleled provenance and accuracy.

This replica has been cast in heavyweight resin to create a durable display item and incorporates cord fittings as seen on the original prop.

To securely display this collectible, the mask features concealed rare-earth magnets embedded inside the material of the mask, allowing it to connect to the included wooden stand, which also features magnets, with ease.

Each replica includes:
    - Prop story booklet which incorporates a certificate of authenticity
    - Wooden display stand
    - Numbered limited edition plaque
    - Cord fittings (Removable)
    - Printed box

Dimensions: 17.7 x 12.7 cm (Mask only)
    Please note: This replica is intended for display only. Cord fittings are included for visual accuracy only, this replica is not intended to be worn.

Specifications
    Manufacturer - Factory Entertainment
    Code - FACE408670
    GTIN - 5060224086704
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    0.jpg
    2.jpg
    1*SFrNemv2Mo0BiQ_jcv23EA.jpeg
    1*A9TB9gczeq4MCdKFD34O0A.jpeg

• Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Has anyone been able to identify the Scotch that Mallory drinks in his office?
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    Unable to identify at this time, @Bentley. At MI6 in M's office, to me Macallan is expected and unconfirmed. I looked at some of the images below, short of an ID.
    Gareth-Mallory-office-M-in-Skyfall.jpg?resize=1024%2C457&ssl=1
    Ms-office-in-No-Time-To-Die.jpeg?resize=1024%2C683&ssl=1

Related, on screen in Jamaica Bond is shown to have Johnny Walker Black Label on the table behind him.

Or not so seriously but jumping to other possibilities, I note Ralph Fiennes and his Kingsman movies have a specialty scotch tie-in: the GlenDronach Kingsman Edition 1989 Scotch whisky.
    copy-of-35mm_418-scaled.jpg

The search continues.

• Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Unable to identify at this time, @Bentley. At MI6 in M's office, to me Macallan is expected and unconfirmed. I looked at some of the images below, short of an ID.

Related, on screen in Jamaica Bond is shown to have Johnny Walker Black Label on the table behind him.

Or not so seriously but jumping to other possibilities, I note Ralph Fiennes and his Kingsman movies have a specialty scotch tie-in: the GlenDronach Kingsman Edition 1989 Scotch whisky.

The search continues.

Could be the GlenDronach 15 year old Single Malt. Has tge same bottle shape and label colour.

The search continues.

Could be the GlenDronach 15 year old Single Malt. Has the same bottle shape and label colour.
    I was ready to agree @Bentley, but looking more closely at the object it doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Doesn't appear to be a bottle at all.
    536a7cbdf7ea95ef3a3eaa9418fdcfe4e0ddd450.png
    Also at other times Mallory seems to be pouring from taller bottles and I didn't think to focus on that on screen during my viewings.

Looking forward to more definite confirmations.

No Time To Die Rocket League 007's Aston Martin Valhalla (through 13 October)

afkgaming%2F2021-10%2Ff41835c2-df1b-4725-824f-38414325ad51%2Frl_007_valhalla_16x9_d06ee69124883ed72529638e874e0fd7.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress&w=300&dpr=1.0&format=webp
    mqdefault.jpg
    Aston Martin Valhalla Rushes Into Rocket
    League
    October 5, 2021 Max Parker Announcements

A new mission calls for a new car, and this one is equipped to take the pitch by storm. The new 007's Aston Martin Valhalla supercar will make its way in Rocket League starting October 7!

007's Aston Martin Valhalla, a marvel of British engineering, features a sophisticated design with a mid-engined 950PS gasoline/battery electric powertrain, making it the first hybrid vehicle in Rocket League! Check out this sleek supercar in the trailer above. The car, which has a Dominus Hitbox, comes with a Reel Life Decal specific to 007's Aston Martin Valhalla, a unique Engine Audio, and its own signature Wheels. Add it to your inventory for 1100 Credits

*Note: The items included in the bundle can only be equipped by 007's Aston Martin Valhalla. 007's Aston Martin Valhalla cannot be customized with all item types.
    To celebrate James Bond's return to Rocket League, pay close attention to three in-game Challenges, each with its own 007-themed reward. Complete these Challenges, and unlock the 007’s Aston Martin DB5 Player Banner, Agent 007 Avatar Border, and the "00 Agent" Player Title.

And, for any agents who failed the previous mission, 007’s Aston Martin DB5 will return to the Item Shop on the same day, and will be offered in a complete Bond 007 Collection that includes both cars and their additional items for 2000 Credits.
    Rocket League will also host a special Agent vs. Villains event on our Twitch channel featuring personalities from the community! Stay laser focused on our Twitter account for more details about who will be on each side!
    Get 007's Aston Martin Valhalla on October 7 through October 13. Be careful out there, agents!
    Rocket League - Aston Martin Valhalla de No Time To Die

3887705-screenshot2021-10-05at2.32.47pm.png
    rl_007_valhalla_screen-db5-valhalla.jpg

The search continues.

Could be the GlenDronach 15 year old Single Malt. Has the same bottle shape and label colour.
    I was ready to agree @Bentley, but looking more closely at the object it doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Doesn't appear to be a bottle at all.
    536a7cbdf7ea95ef3a3eaa9418fdcfe4e0ddd450.png
    Also at other times Mallory seems to be pouring from taller bottles and I didn't think to focus on that on screen during my viewings.

Looking forward to more definite confirmations.
    That black object looks like one of those ashtrays in which you push down the spring-loaded handle and the ash falls inside.

The bottle of whiskey in M's office that I failed to identify back in June 2019 was a green-labeled one from these photos:
    51580724649_fd0c1a65d5_o.jpg
    51579229407_9030002c03_o.jpg

GlenDronach did cross my mind at the time.
    Vuarnet Collection: James Bond Sunglasses (Edge 1316; Legend 06)

LOGO_112x95.png?v=1541580585
    bond_3.jpg
    logo-1.png
    James Bond Sunglasses: The
    Vuarnet Collection
    Sunglasses in ‘No Time To Die’
    The secret is out. In the twenty-fifth instalment of the film franchise, ‘No Time To Die’, James Bond will be wearing two styles of sunglasses from French luxury brand Vuarnet. These sunglasses are available to buy online and at selected Vision Express stores.

Daniel Craig is certainly a big fan of the two styles as he’s been seen wearing both at a few big public events. In fact, he was already wearing Vuarnet’s Legend 06 sunglasses in his private life as early as 2017.
    bond_2-copy.jpg
    Vuarnet James Bond Sunglasses
    Edge 1613

The round matt black frame of the Edge is constructed from high-grade stainless steel with a striking acetate rim, with polarised grey-green lenses to reduce glare. In the first few seconds of the clip below you’ll see 007 wearing a pair of Vuarnet Edge sunglasses in the part of the film set in Norway.
    bond_2-copy-2.jpg
    Legend 06

No Time To Die’ now jets across to Jamaica, where James Bond is seen wearing the brown version of Vuarnet Legend sunglasses. The modern lines and sleek silhouette of this revisited classic became legendary in 1969, when Alain Delon wore Vuarnet 06 sunglasses in the French film ‘La Piscine’.

Technology worthy of Q

These Vuarnet sunglasses are equipped with the brand's highly scratch-resistant mineral glass lenses, which are renowned for optical clarity, clearer contrast and rugged durability. Each lens is engraved with the signature ‘V’ hallmark which guarantees its authenticity.

Like all sunglasses from Vision Express, both the Legend and the Edge provide 100% UV protection, while also filtering out up to 99% of potentially harmful blue light. Vuarnet lenses, which are expertly manufactured in house, also come with a coating that repels oil and water.
    bond_1.jpg
    bond_2.jpg

Barton Perreira x 007 No Time To Die Courtier Sunglasses (007 Joe; 007 Norton)

lighter
    BP_LOGO_HI_WHITE_2x_25e47173-7517-47e1-a8e7-dfcd715711e9_360x.png?v=1582246256
    Barton Perreira 007 Collection

THE NAME IS BOND.

The limited-edition 007 collection, soon to be seen in NO TIME TO DIE
    JOE5211F_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1620178032
    JOESUNX007ELNIDOOLDENGLISHPOLARIZEDAR_SIDE_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1618267635
    JOESUNX007HAKADALNOIRAR_007PROFILE_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1618267635
    007JOEMATERAWEBCREATIVE_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1620177628
    007 Joe
    JOE5281

Create an iconic look with Barton Perreira's angular Joe sunglasses, as seen in No Time To Die (2021). The sunglasses are finished with 007 inscribed on the temple and come with a 007 sunglass case and cleaning cloth. The 007 Joe in Black with Vintage Grey lenses comes with our limited edition 007 box and authenticity card.
    Regular price
    $500.00
    Black/Vintage Grey, El Nido/Old English Polarized, Port Antonio/Safari Polarized,
    Hakadal/Noir, Matera/Green
    NORT5001F_77a057b0-9964-4a81-8945-2f1e9b5f4f34_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1576719009
    007_NORTON_SIDE_TEMPLE_WHITE_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1576719026
    Norton_with_Case_white_border_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1576719037
    007 Norton
    NORT5077

See the world from a fresh perspective in the Norton, as seen in No Time To Die (2021). The sunglasses are finished with 007 inscribed temple and come with a limited edition 007 box, case, authenticity card and cleaning cloth.
    Regular price
    $440.00
    Chestnut/Bottle Green
    “We chose pieces that are going to withstand the test of time as a classic, while also very much being steps ahead of the current moment. Each piece needed to be what I like to call the ‘answer.’ Barton Perreira sunglasses immediately ticked all the boxes of what a number of our Bond looks required – and across a variety of settings and circumstances in the story, they were indeed the answer.

- Suttirat Anne Larlarb, Costume Designer for No Time To Die
    "We’re thrilled to integrate the Barton Perreira brand into such an iconic franchise and are excited for viewers to not only see the collection come to life in the film, but to also have the opportunity to purchase the styles. James Bond embodies many things Barton Perreira represents – style, innovation, design and affinity for high quality luxury items – and we’re proud to see him in our frames.”

- Patty Perreira, Co-Founder and Designer at Barton Perreira
    lighter
    barton-perreira-scaled.jpg

Crockett & Jones 'James' 007 Limited Edition plus Highbury, Molton Chukka

THE-ARTICLE-SMALL-CONTENT-IMAGE-no-time-to-die-spectre.jpg?v=1632235972
    Website_Header_Logo_-_Black_164x.png?v=1611788402
    Crockett & Jones - James Bond, No Time To Die

No Time To Die
    Words by Crockett & Jones

Crockett & Jones proudly announces its official partnership with EON productions,
    the makers of the James Bond films. Crockett & Jones have previously worked
    with the 007 filmmakers on Skyfall, Spectre and the
    forthcoming film No Time To Die.
    the-article-content-banner-james-bond-notimetodie.jpg
    James Bond is not only the world’s most famous secret agent, he is also the world’s best dressed. Before 007, the archetypal secret agent was draped in a long coat, eyes hidden beneath a wide-brimmed hat. James Bond changed all of that.

Bond’s wardrobe is an integral part of his character, and it is the tuxedo that stands as his most celebrated look.

“The tuxedo is the most iconic of the James Bond wardrobe looks,” says No Time To Die’s costume designer, Suttirat Anne Larlarb, “and the finishing touch to the tuxedo is, of course, the right pair of shoes. A shoe will finish off any look and make it perfect from a visual standpoint.”

When Bond walks into a room he has to be immaculate and sharp, but also subtle. Elegant, yet understated. Inspired by this perfect combination, Crockett & Jones are proud to announce JAMES.

Made from the finest box calf and featuring a signature Hand Grade leather sole, JAMES is a 007 limited edition. The shoe is crafted from the smallest skins with the tightest break, all sourced from the finest European tanneries. The black box calf perfectly highlights the contours of Last 348, a classic, chiselled form and arguably the most innovative last from a generation of shoemakers.

JAMES pays homage to Crockett & Jones’s world-renowned wholecut Oxford (as featured in both Skyfall and Spectre) and to celebrate the release of No Time To Die, Crockett & Jones has embellished the shoe’s every specification by applying its highest grade of shoemaking.

Fully leather lined, JAMES features an all-black interior with silver foiled logo and is presented in exclusive 007 packaging with a chrome shoe horn, shoe brush and a pair of fully lasted, hand-made shoe trees, all embossed with the iconic 007 logo.
    no-time-to-die-james-bond.jpg
    Working closely with the 007 film makers Crockett & Jones supplied two further styles to the production. James Bond wears the timeless HIGHBURY in a number of key scenes during No Time To Die and MOLTON when the story takes Bond to Norway.

“Bond is known for his perfectly elegant comportment in all situations and in No Time To Die, Crockett & Jones’s shoes are very much a part of that equation.” continues Larlarb.

The multi-award-winning costume designer notes that Crockett & Jones’s premiere lasts provided an impeccable platform from which to work.

“What separates a good custom make from a perfect one is a question of having the time to achieve that perfection,” she explains, “and we were steps ahead with Crockett & Jones’s already perfect lasts. They were able to provide for us exactly what we needed and without a hitch.”

“Working with Crockett & Jones to achieve the custom shoes we required for No Time To Die was an absolute pleasure from start to finish.”
    crockett-and-jones-no-time-to-die-bond-3.jpg
    Also available is the beautiful HIGHBURY in black calf. This is a plain-fronted three-eyelet Derby shoe made from the finest calf leather, featuring Crockett & Jones’s City rubber sole.

The Derby is perhaps the most versatile of all shoe styles and bridges the gap between smart and smart-casual wear. James Bond wears the timeless HIGHBURY in a number of key scenes during No Time To Die.

The third piece is MOLTON, which is available in dark brown rough-out suede. MOLTON is a plain-fronted three-eyelet chukka boot made from robust and age-defying rough-out suede with Dainite rubber soles.

It’s said that the chukka boot has both a sporting and a British military heritage dating back over a century and it proves the perfect choice in No Time To Die when Bond travels to Norway, giving MOLTON’s rough-out suede the tough workout for which it is made. MOLTON is designed to be the perfect choice for winter months in the northern hemisphere.

Crockett & Jones X James Bond, No Time To Die | James Bond Shoes

Crockett & Jones 'James' 007 Limited Edition
    lighter
    lighter
    lighter
    lighter

Seen on Screen:
    HIGHBURY
    lighter

MOLTON CHUKKA
    slot-4-materials-molton-darkbrown-roughoutsuede.jpg?v=1608060180
    image_3681_1_17982.jpg
    IMG_20200925_154122.jpg
    lighter

No Time To Die Bond in Motion Exhibition

Homepage-attraction_Bond-in-motion-NTTDw350x237.jpg
    MARK O'CONNELL
    Writer, Author, Bond Fan

NO TIME TO DIE to spin its new
    wheels at BOND IN MOTION
    December 6, 2019 / Mark O'Connell

Daniel Craig’s James Bond clearly loves a good lock-up garage to store his various Aston Martins and vehicular co-stars. Since March 2014, the best automotive exhibition space in London has been Covent Garden’s Bond in Motion. Housing an ever-updated array of 007’s cars, bikes, jets, tuk-tuks, submersible crocodiles, missiles, Little Nellies, boats, helicopters, planes, submarines, underwater Lotus cars and even some trains, the dedicated London home of all things Bond has always showcased the newest additions to EON Productions official archive. Curated by EON’s chief archivist Meg Simmonds, Bond in Motion also presents the newest costumes, gadgets, ephemera and bullet ridden metalwork of the latest 007 movie to fire at the world’s movie screens.

With April 2020 marking the grand return of Bond in his twenty-fifth spin of the wheel No Time to Die, Bond in Motion is now proud to announce a collection of location-warm additions that add intriguing insight and tantalising promise as to the action, costumes and vehicles accompanying our man James on his newest opus.
    3.-James-Bond-in-his-Land-Rover-Series-III-in-Jamaica-2048x1365.jpg
    James Bond (Daniel Craig) drives the Land Rover Series III in Jamaica.
    Bond in Motion spoke to some of the visual effects and vehicular captains responsible for No Time to Die. “Initial talks with Aston Martin and Jaguar Land Rover commenced in October 2018, and many detailed conversations were held to discuss the film’s requirements’, says Visual Effects supervisor, Chris Corbould. “Aston Martin built eight bespoke DB5s along with an extensive spares package capable of completing the rapidly evolving action sequence in Matera. They also supplied three Aston Martin V8’s as used in The Living Daylights and two of the latest DBS Superleggera. At the same time discussions were being held with Jaguar Land Rover to produce the first batch of eight New Land Rover Defenders, a mission shrouded in secrecy as the world had no idea at this stage of the design.”

Corbould is a familiar face at Bond in Motion with No Time to Die marking his fifteenth Bond movie and his ninth as supervisor. He continues – “a number of the DB5s and the Defenders were fitted out with complete roll cages, safety fuel cells, fire extinguisher systems, hydraulic hand brakes, battery isolators, rally seats and five-point harnesses. Q Branch gadgets on the DB5 include revolving M134 mini-guns appearing from the drop-down headlights, traditional smoke screen, mines dropping from under the rear bumper and an LED number plate creating a modern take on the Goldfinger (1964) revolving version”.
    4.-Primo-on-his-Triumph-Scrambler-1200-XE-in-Matera-Italy-2048x1365.jpg
    Primo steers the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE in Matera, Italy
    Other vehicles that played special roles in the film include Bond’s Land Rover Series 111, a Royal Alloy GT125 scooter used in Jamaica, and a Triumph Scrambler motorbike used in Matera as driven by new character Primo. “I think the audience will be thrilled to see the DB5 in full battle mode driving at speed through the streets of historic Matera in Italy”, suggest Corbould. “As the city is built on the side of a hillside, the balconies, roofs and gardens created a natural amphitheatre, and the public clapped and applauded whenever the iconic Bond car was in action.”

Lee Morrison is No Time to Die‘s stunt co-ordinator. Working on his fifth Bond outing, he is well aware how the stunts get bigger and more elaborate on each new film. “All the vehicles we used in the film performed brilliantly,” remarks Morrison. “We knew we wanted to achieve something off-road and the New Defender didn’t disappoint. We put the vehicles through the most extreme conditions in a chase sequence, and they were unstoppable. The three Triumph scramblers and the Tiger 900 we used were specially modified to handle the rigours of the action sequences in Norway and Italy, part of which can be seen in the first trailer. I’m really proud of the stunts we created, and I’m excited to see the audience reaction when the film is released.”
    2.-The-New-Land-Rover-Defender-in-action-2048x1365.jpg
    The New Land Rover Defender in action.
    One of the film’s stunt drivers is Mark Higgins. Working on his fourth Bond film, he was tasked with driving the various Aston Martin DB5s in No Time to Die. He notes how “eight stunt replica cars were designed and built for the film and they all had a role to play in different configurations and were fantastic and rewarding to drive, it’s a very special car. We filmed in Italy for seven weeks in the summer. Matera is an incredible city, but a challenging environment for a car chase with its narrow cobbled streets, low grip and lots of people around.

The No Time to Die vehicles are now on display at Bond in Motion and what represents a great holiday afternoon idea. Located in the heart of London’s Covent Garden, tickets are available online and the presence of the seriously great 007 Store is another reason to get your Bond motors running to London.
    1.-James-Bonds-DB5-in-Matera-Italy-2048x1367.jpg
    The Aston Martin DB5 sets to spin in Matera, Italy.

NO TIME TO DIE Land Rover New Defender
    The London Film Museum’s Bond in Motion and 007 Store are located at 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, and open seven days a week. Tickets are available at the box office daily or in advance.

Thanks to Meg Simmonds, Bond in Motion and EON Productions.

www.londonfilmmuseum.com
    www.ticketmaster.co.uk

007, Barbara Broccoli, Bond 25, Daniel Craig, James Bond, James Bond 007, Michael G Wilson, No Time to Die, Pinewood Studios
    LOGO-2048x1367.jpg

No Time to Die - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook Blu-ray

580x384Notimetodies-105533.png
    zavvi-discount-codes.png

No Time to Die - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook
    Blu-ray

Daniel Craig returns one last time as James Bond, starring alongside Oscar® winner Rami Malek in No Time To Die. Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.

studio: Universal
    13367607-2004898757302682.jpg
    13367607-3874898757343752.jpg
    13367607-3304898757016977.jpg