No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Can’t wait for this embargo to drop so we can hear some fleshed out thoughts.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Time to say goodbye to this thread for a while...
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    mtm wrote: »
    Time to say goodbye to this thread for a while...

Right?!?! Of course, I can't let go...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Michelle Yeoh and Britt Ekland at tonight's premiere:

t8sewf2puj6z.png
    7747idevjfbn.png

• Definitely NOT listening to Countdown for Blofeld from the YOLT soundtrack in anticipation of the lifting of the review embargo...
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

LMAO at 35 second mark!
  • StarkStark France
    "a villain escaped from Austin Powers"

https://twitter.com/SimRiaux/status/1442990449740816387
    Im loving all the positive reviews! I have such high hopes for this movie.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    TripAces wrote: »

LMAO at 35 second mark!

where is this clip from, and I would assume it will be removed asap?
  • StarkStark France
    In France 50% of the critics are really bad…
    Stark wrote: »
    "a villain escaped from Austin Powers"

https://twitter.com/SimRiaux/status/1442990449740816387

Where the heck does he think the Powers villains come from in the first place? The Safin clips have always had a larger than life Dr. No / Pleasence Blofeld vibe to them.
  • Anyone who happens to follow Celeste's Insta page she spoils the look of the gunbarrel, so avoid at your peril...
  • tqbtqb
    Just got back from seeing it. It's very good. A good end-cap for the Craig era. Top 3 Craigs for sure. It will be divisive. There are twists i never saw coming. They did a good job keeping a lid on some things.
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Classified
    Anyone who happens to follow Celeste's Insta page she spoils the look of the gunbarrel, so avoid at your peril...

Why oh why did I do that….😭😭😭

• Anyone who happens to follow Celeste's Insta page she spoils the look of the gunbarrel, so avoid at your peril...

Yeah I'm annoyed at that too- so pissed off lol
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Who is Celeste and how are they associated with Bond?
  • Who is Celeste and how are they associated with Bond?

She is a singer who attended the premiere and posted it on Insta. I followed her, not anymore haha
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Who is Celeste and how are they associated with Bond?

She is a singer who attended the premiere and posted it on Insta. I followed her, not anymore haha

Thanks!
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    edited September 2021 Posts: 133
    Anyone who happens to follow Celeste's Insta page she spoils the look of the gunbarrel, so avoid at your peril...

That gunbarrel, jesus christ that's a joke surely
  • tqbtqb

I thought it looked better in person. It seemed like a blend of all the craig barrels
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    tqb wrote: »

I thought it looked better in person. It seemed like a blend of all the craig barrels

Can I get a link? If one exists.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 822

The description of it on Reddit actually made me doubt the legitimacy of the account, but then I realized that after the post-CR Craig gunbarrels I shouldn't put anything past them. The actual design somehow makes it even worse...
  • tqbtqb
    TheBondFan wrote: »

The description of it on Reddit actually made me doubt the legitimacy of the account, but then I realized that after the post-CR Craig gunbarrels I shouldn't put anything past them. The actual design somehow makes it even worse...

What did they say on Reddit? I can describe it if you want
    Is there a link to the Reddit gunbarrel discussion?
  • tqb wrote: »

What did they say on Reddit? I can describe it if you want
    The fact that there is no blood and the camera kinda goes into the gunbarrel to transition to the PTS.
    About the gunbarell this time around, based on the spoiler and how it’s been described: I am genuinely unhappy about it. I…..*heavy sigh*. My excitement overall about NTTD is waning by the minute.
  • About the gunbarell this time around, based on the spoiler and how it’s been described: I am genuinely unhappy about it. I…..*heavy sigh*. My excitement overall about NTTD is waning by the minute.

I'm in the same boat. Seeing this next week (USA) and really wanted to know about two things for sure before going into it:
    1. About the gunbarrel.
    2. Whether Bond is definitively killed off.
    Disappointed on both counts, and about some other plot points that have been confirmed. I can't believe I'm concerned about this being worse than SP for me.
    About the gunbarell this time around, based on the spoiler and how it’s been described: I am genuinely unhappy about it. I…..*heavy sigh*. My excitement overall about NTTD is waning by the minute.

I'm in the same boat. Seeing this next week (USA) and really wanted to know about two things for sure before going into it:
    1. About the gunbarrel.
    Disappointed on both counts, and about some other plot points that have been confirmed. I can't believe I'm concerned about this being worse than SP for me.

I’d say those are my concerns as well, and quite frankly, I haven’t been excited for a Bond film since Craig’s first outing (which was probably one of the greatest cinematic experiences I’ve had). There are other components of NTTD I’m looking forward to that may be elevate it enough - the PTS, Hans Zimmer’s score - but I can’t help that I’m going into this film already pissed off.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018
    Spice girl Geri and her friend in pink . Haha.. He's so f***** cool

• TheBondFan wrote: »

1. About the gunbarrel.

I’d say those are my concerns as well, and quite frankly, I haven’t been excited for a Bond film since Craig’s first outing (which was probably one of the greatest cinematic experiences I’ve had). There are other components of NTTD I’m looking forward to that may be elevate it enough - the PTS, Hans Zimmer’s score - but I can’t help that I’m going into this film already pissed off.

I'm glad that at least I'm not alone in this. My finger is hovering at the ready over the refund button for my repeat viewings. Some people say that the context of the rest of the film makes it work, and it's still a Bond film, so I'll see it opening night, but I'm really disappointed that I might not see it more than once in theaters.