No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Matt007 wrote: »
    Her being 007 is a great idea. Bond can have a chip on his shoulder that she has his old number and we’ve had a black female 007.

Then everyone can move on with their lives.
    delfloria wrote: »
    I'm downloading Oculus Venues onto my Oculus Quest stand alone VR system right now. The virtual reality experience just got a heck of a lot better. In any case it's been great to watch the NTTD trailers over the past few months in VR using a forty foot screen to view them on.

Hi mate I’ve got a quest 2 but not used it for a long while. How do you watch the trailers in vr - just on the YouTube app?

Yep, just open the youtube app and search No Time To Die and you'll get all the recent trailers. It's amazing to watch them in 4k this way because it's almost like being in a theater.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I like the urgency and anger in Bond screaming as he tackles that goon through the railing.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I like the urgency and anger in Bond screaming as he tackles that goon through the railing.

Much like a sumo wrestler, wouldn't you say?
    Contraband wrote: »

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!! They called her a "Bond Girl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I'll keep calling her a Bond Girl as well, with all the respect and honour that the title has. Actually, Bond Woman sounds really derogative, IMO.
    Univex wrote: »
    And I'll keep calling her a Bond Girl as well, with all the respect and honour that the title has. Actually, Bond Woman sounds really derogative, IMO.

The only one that gets the title Bond Woman from me is..............Judy Dench.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 6,665
    delfloria wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »

The only one that gets the title Bond Woman from me is..............Judy Dench.

I get ya. But, for me, she'll only be M. Just the way Bernard Lee was just M. And that, IMHO, is the way to go about it.

Love their paintings on the Omega store at the Burlington arcade, BTW. So classy. If I were Judi, I'd have one of those on my wall at home ;)

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F09%2Fomega-opens-bond-house-london-no-time-to-die-release-007-00.jpg?w=1600&cbr=1&q=90&fit=max
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Bernard Lee was a Bond Boy. ;)
  • Minion wrote: »
    Bernard Lee was a Bond Boy. ;)

Excellent ah ah
  • belleswannbelleswann britain
    Daniel and Lea will be doing interviews in France on October 3rd.
    belleswann wrote: »
    Daniel and Lea will be doing interviews in France on October 3rd.

Neat how they have them doing press together!
    Have you been able to catch the Absolute Radio interview?
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    edited September 2021 Posts: 133
    For those in the UK, congrats, only 2 days to see our film! For us in Aus, still exciting...2 more sleeps and on Wednesday morning when we reach for our phones half asleep, we'll hopefully wake up to a world freaking out about the movie.

Hopefully first reactions are amazing and get more and more people back in the cinema
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2021 Posts: 14,861
    This reticence to let anyone see it does make me think there's going to be a big surprise in there: frustrating because I'm seeing it a week late (due to the folks I'm seeing it with not being available this week). So I think I'll have to go on a total blackout this week!

Nice to see someone mention Our Friends in the North to him :)
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    It's great to see Daniel so relaxed and at ease during these interviews
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    It's great to see Daniel so relaxed and at ease during these interviews

Yeah he was, I think, the only one really of interest on Graham Norton the other night and actually had to help out the other cast members at times. The rest of them are a bit of a dull bunch in interviews, to be honest, and it certainly felt like they hadn't seen each other in a couple of years! :)
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
  • Few new interesting bits along with apparently an alternative name to Rami Malek's character during the opening.

https://news24faster.com/7-things-we-learned-on-the-set-of-no-time-to-die-ign/
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Wait what?
    Segura..?

As I feared, it looks like NTTD will cause a plot hole within what was established in SP, where Swann said her parents divorced.
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    That Lorraine interview was nice actually. Kinda sweet! I'm thinking of going dark myself tomorrow as I've seen enough minor spoilers but it's so close to the film at this point that I don't want to be fully spoiled.
    Official anti spoiler campaign starting -
    matt_u wrote: »
    Wait what?
    Segura..?

As I feared, it looks like NTTD will cause a plot hole within what was established in SP, where Swann said her parents divorced.
    Perhaps Malek worked for Spectre under that name and Mr. White was straying from their mission so they send Segura to kill him, not knowing that he’s already gone but his family is there.

I think Segura rescues her from the frozen water and then she shoots him, he falls unconscious and she escapes.
  • What’s with all the recent Craig villains changing their names?
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    I can't wait to see the Gunbarrel and Title sequence in NTTD.
  • matt_u wrote: »
    Wait what?
    Segura..?

maybe she shoots her mother on accident - hence the "something happens. its horrible" and the "i hate guns" quote from SP
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    I can't wait to see the Gunbarrel and Title sequence in NTTD.

I'm eager to see if we finally get a traditional, no fluff gunbarrel right at the beginning or not. I hope the title sequence rocks.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    C_Royale wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Wait what?
    Segura..?

maybe she shoots her mother on accident - hence the "something happens. its horrible" and the "i hate guns" quote from SP

In SP White said “she left” and Swann said to James “he kept coming back even after the divorce”.