NO TIME TO DIE (2021) - Discuss Hans Zimmer's Score

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    matt_u wrote: »
    Listening to the score. I'm crying. "Home" gave me goosebumps. This is gonna be incredible.

Link?
  • NoTimeToLiveNoTimeToLive Jamaica
    Listening to the score. I'm crying. "Home" gave me goosebumps. This is gonna be incredible.

Can you PM a link please? I would really appreciate it :D
  • matt_u wrote: »

Can you PM a link please? I would really appreciate it :D

same here
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Would greatly appreciate a PM as well.
    I too would greatly appreciate a PM if possible
  • I would appreciate a PM too

Can you Pm me please??
  • foo_yukfoo_yuk Canada
    Would also love a PM! The score leak is my favorite part of the lead up to each film, haha. Thanks in advance!
  • needMikounneedMikoun France
    Could You give a link in Pm ??🙏
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    I'm limited to five forum members, so if you have the link. DM the rest in here
    👀👀👀
    If anyone could spare a link...
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    “Matera” is a pretty good nod. “Message from Old Friend” is VERY Zimmer, which I love.

Won’t be able to listen it in full until later tonight.
  • tonesmalones09tonesmalones09 Minneapolis
    please PM!!
  • foo_yukfoo_yuk Canada
    If you’ve been PM’d the link, could you pass it on? I’ll do the same, so it’s not all on the original poster. Still waiting for it!
  • FunnyBondManFunnyBondMan Greece
    I'd love to get a pm too
    Any hints on where it is? I’ve been looking on Twitter, YouTube, google, etc to mo avail. If this is inappropriate to ask on here I’ll stop this here.
  • I'd also love a link if possible...
  • needMikounneedMikoun France
    Could you give a link ? Pleeeease 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • I would love to get PM'd the link :)
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Where are all these new members with one or two posts coming from I wonder....
    I'd advise to only share the link with regular members for now.
  • FunnyBondManFunnyBondMan Greece
    DCisared wrote: »

:(
  • DCisared wrote: »

Why does that even matter, and are we not welcome here?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool

I didn't say you weren't welcome here but we've had quite a bit of trouble in the past with returning individuals who's only purpose is to troll. Only takes one person to want to spoil it for the wider public. Someone might send it to you but won't be me is all I'm saying.
  • CJB007FRCJB007FR Paris, France
    Would love a link in PM if possible.Thx in advance
    I would appreciate a link. Thanks in advance
  • Compared to Newman's stuff, this is dynamite. Absolutely loving it, welcome back bombastic Bond.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 10

I didn't say you weren't welcome here but we've had quite a bit of trouble in the past with returning individuals who's only purpose is to troll. Only takes one person to want to spoil it for the wider public. Someone might send it to you but won't be me is all I'm saying.
    You certainly gave me that type of welcome. I understand that, but it has zero logic to it. Whose to say that one of your veteran members takes it upon themselves to spoil it for the wider public. With my post, I am quite confused as to how you thought I was trolling. I don't care if you have been here since 2012 or have 1900 posts. I think you need to stop being a jerk. I have actually been part of this forum for quite sometime. I lost access to my primary account at some point. The James Bond CBN forums does the same thing. It is no different sending the soundtrack to a new member or old. The same kind of situation could happen from either side. Just because people have been part of something for so long, doesn't exclude or make them immune to doing something such as leaking it to everyone. I do not appreciate your callus assumptions.
    A PM this pm (hopefully not from the PM) would be absolutely FAB
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I am refraining from listening to the soundtrack until I see the film (first time I gathered up the willpower to do so) but I’m absolutely loving what I’m hearing about it. Can’t wait to experience it in the theatre.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Would appreciate a PM as well, thank you.